Does Anyone O This Forum Keep Up With The Comics?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tank_6603
anyway, I'm so ready for spidey to bust into jail and kill Kingpin, put a nail in his coffin it's time for kingpin to die.

Arachnid1
Originally posted by Tank_6603
anyway, I'm so ready for spidey to bust into jail and kill Kingpin, put a nail in his coffin it's time for kingpin to die.

I want Kingpin to die too. That ******* killed aunt may. I like king pin though. Still want him dead. I just hope Spidey doesn't change his ways and kill someone. I hope he does what dare devil did in the movie and stops himself just before he finishes the King Pin.

SevenShackles
i hope he beats him half to death and like kingpin does something stupid and kills himself by accident. screw the fatman!

steverules
Throw kingpin out of a window and watch him bounce up...and down

Arachnid1
Originally posted by steverules
Throw kingpin out of a window and watch him bounce up...and down

LOL!!!!

You just made my day Steve. big grin

Sam Z
I hope Spider-man WILL change his ways and kill that fat ****!
Sometimes that is the only right thing to do.

steverules
Originally posted by Arachnid1
LOL!!!!

You just made my day Steve. big grin

glad I could help wink

I bought amazing 540 today and I reckon he will actually kill kingpin, from the looks off things.

Sam Z
Originally posted by steverules
glad I could help wink

I bought amazing 540 today and I reckon he will actually kill kingpin, from the looks off things.

Yeah! "only one thing, Mr. Fisk. You can die." Totally badass!!!
And the coolest thing is that it wasn't a threat and he wasn't screaming all crazy "I'll kill you!" He just stated the fact that Fisk is going to die. Love it!

steverules
I know, I love how he went all skitzo on the assasin

Arachnid1
Originally posted by Sam Z
Yeah! "only one thing, Mr. Fisk. You can die." Totally badass!!!
And the coolest thing is that it wasn't a threat and he wasn't screaming all crazy "I'll kill you!" He just stated the fact that Fisk is going to die. Love it!

That was an amazing issue. Possibly the best of CW so far!

steverules
This isn't a CW tie in, if it was it would say so

LORDSIDIOUS01
I have been reading the spiderman comic for years.

steverules
I like amazing spider-man the most, I get that one...I got a couple of the others from like...the 90's

Menetnashté
I don't read comics anymore due to numerous adds, but what's with all the hatin' towards big K?

the_satan32
I red it today, it was great. I loved it when he told talked with Fisk on the phone. I think this is how Spider-Man should have acted in the third movie.

steverules
He was all Emo in the movie, he was more emo than total bad ass

Black Adam
LOL at anyone who seriously believes marvel is ever going to let their money maker and golden boy become a cold blooded killer.

Arachnid1

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by Tank_6603

aside from the recent reign edition, the artwork and story lines have been childish, i avoid the spiderman comics at all costs. I dont read comics that are targeted towards 12 year old girls. However, the reign series was very decent

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by Black Adam
LOL at anyone who seriously believes marvel is ever going to let their money maker and golden boy become a cold blooded killer.

one can dream

Darth Jello
don't know if he'd be capable. Despite not having superpowers in any traditional sense, daredevil's rogue gallery is usually far too much for spidey to handle. If you don't believe me, check out the two issues where he fought typhoid mary.

F_doomed
Err. He almost did it.

All we need is aunt may to kick the can....

IT WILL HAPPEN

arcinis
Originally posted by F_doomed
Err. He almost did it.

All we need is aunt may to kick the can....

IT WILL HAPPEN

That's what we said the first time she died. XD

F_doomed
Originally posted by Darth Jello
don't know if he'd be capable. Despite not having superpowers in any traditional sense, daredevil's rogue gallery is usually far too much for spidey to handle. If you don't believe me, check out the two issues where he fought typhoid mary. Yes but marvel screws with their characters strenght alot.

Sam Z
That fight was an example of what Spidey's capable when he's pissed off. And even there he was holding back. It's just we rarely get to see Spidey acting at his fullest potential.
Oh and kinpin won't die. As far as I know he left the country with the help of Daredevil.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.