Chun Li runs the KOF Females Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Major Snafu
Chun Li may be the first female to ever grace a fighting game (in which she is not the damsel in distress), but that doesn't stop some of SNK's female elite in taking a shot at the self-proclaimed Strongest Woman in the World.

After drawing straws, six of KOF's female fighters get a shot at the Wushu mistress. Will Chun Li survive the gauntlet? Or will the KOF ladies bid Chun Li zaijan as she loses consciousness?

Round One: Mai Shiranui

Round Two: Blue Mary

Round Three: Yuri Sakazaki

Round Four: King

Round Five: Shermie (normal)

Round Six: Vanessa

Chun Li is at her strongest. All Super Moves enabled.

Sado22
she'll have trouble with King and shermie being Orochi blooded and one of the four gods will put the hurt on her. but "The World's Strongest She-male" clears it.

~Sado

Emperor Ashtar
Shermie is most likely the only real problem here.

2D_MASTER
I say that she MIGHT get past Blue Mary. Then I say she will eventually lose to King.

shin_remy
i think she is able to beat them all, and i don't see her having troubles with King either

i know nothing about Shermie soo..

i think Chun Li will clear it

StyleTime
Shermie and King are the only ones who will make Chun Li even realize she is in a fight.

Chun Li clears it.

Emperor Ashtar
I just realized that shermie has weak fighting skill what's so ever. She's only a threat in her orochi form.

P-Geyser
Originally posted by 2D_MASTER
I say that she MIGHT get past Blue Mary. Then I say she will eventually lose to King.

Ditto....though I am not sure if she can make it past Mary.

King Nothing
If she can rest between matches. . .she clears it.

shin_remy
Strongest woman in the world after all haha laughing

King Nothing
The strongest normal woman, anyway.

Xenogears
I think Chun Li sucks major ass. Apparently, all that she's good for is sucking on big American cocks. She gets her ass handed to her by any top tier in Tekken, SNK, and Mortal Kombat. Yup, Chun Li is a weak b*tch.

Emperor Ashtar
WTF?

StyleTime
*looks around*

Where the hell did that come from?

Sado22
cloud just saw a Van Dam flick and realized the similarities between Jean and Chunli.

btw, cloud, i can't seem to be able to reply to your messages. the damn thing takes ages to load! sad give me more time.

~Sado

brainchild81
Originally posted by Who else?
If she can rest between matches. . .she clears it. Possibly. Whether she can rest or not is a big factor.

P-Geyser
Now Chun-Li can clear this is she rests?...cmon.

Though does she get to rest Snafu?.. or does she just keep fighting one after the other.

Xenogears
Will Chun Li suck cocks in between?

Major Snafu
Originally posted by P-Geyser
Now Chun-Li can clear this is she rests?...cmon.

Though does she get to rest Snafu?.. or does she just keep fighting one after the other.

She rests. Fight one fighter one day, rest the next, rinse and repeat.

Emperor Ashtar
She can clear it.

Xenogears
Only if she gets cocks in between matches.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.