Who under Skyfather level can beat The Composite Superman?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

I watch Pokemon
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Composite_Superman

evil face

Mordum
Reed with a plot device and prep.
Thanos with one his usual plot devices.

Thanos_1990
Yeah.Good Luck.Let Hope his Powers drain out firstsmile

masterbruce
http://image.comicvine.com/uploads/item/41000/40600/30439-darwin_400.jpg

Galan007
Originally posted by masterbruce
http://image.comicvine.com/uploads/item/41000/40600/30439-darwin_400.jpg Darwin?

haermm

golem370
Immortal Thanos

Endless Mike
Zha - Vam (another Pre - Crisis villain)

llagrok
Thanos.

Maybe Mr.M bloodlusted.

Board Walker
Originally posted by golem370
Immortal Thanos

Real immortal, especially when his heart being ripped out and all and whole dying thing ya know.

golem370
No the Thanos that Death wouldn't let die

Tazer
Yo.

Originally posted by I watch Pokemon
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Composite_Superman

evil face

Nemesis Kid

Paragon

Tazer

Board Walker
Originally posted by Tazer
Yo.

Nemesis Kid

Paragon

Tazer

Nemesis Kid durability is so very low, look at what he was killed by after all.

Validus
Comp. Superman would be another Validus type situation for Nemesis Kid.

golem370
Super-Adaptoid might be a good fight for him.

Symmetric Chaos
Frankly I don't think you can take him out if you're underskyfather erm

King Kandy
I've got a good loophole...

Protege.

Avalonofthewind
Amazo. Supernova.

Validus
Amazo gets his balls ripped off.

batdude123
I doubt anybody, really.

golem370
High Evolutionary might be able

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by Validus
Amazo gets his balls ripped off.

That would just show Morrowś put a little bit TOO much attention to detail in his creations...

golem370
I still say Thanos that was cursed by Mistress Death would win.

darthgoober
Barring a BFR, I'm pretty sure Juggernaut could take him out eventually since Composite Supes powers would wear off before Juggs went down.

batdude123
Originally posted by golem370
High Evolutionary might be able

I sincerely doubt it.

Trolt
Originally posted by batdude123
I sincerely doubt it.
he'll devolve him into a floating brain.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by darthgoober
Barring a BFR, I'm pretty sure Juggernaut could take him out eventually since Composite Supes powers would wear off before Juggs went down.

CompSupes tears off the helmet and mindrapes him.

batdude123
Originally posted by Trolt
he'll devolve him into a floating brain.

Not even close.

batdude123
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
CompSupes tears off the helmet and mindrapes him.

Yeah, I mean he does have Saturn Girl's telepathy.

Validus
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Zha - Vam (another Pre - Crisis villain)
Zha-Vam is easily skyfather level himself. I consider C. Supes skyfather level as well.

It'd be a badass fight though.

SpunkySmurph
Classic Doop.

EDIT: Wait... he would breach the rules I guess, what with being skyfather level.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Classic Doop.

EDIT: Wait... he would breach the rules I guess, what with being skyfather level.

No he breaks the rules because it's asking for someone who could beat CompositeSuperman.

Validus
laughing out loud

Priest
The Destroyer

Juntai
No he breaks the rules because it's asking for someone who could beat CompositeSuperman. Yeah, the whole "under skyfather" and 'beat composite Superman" is an anomoly altogether.

Jebus reborn
Mr. Immortal... shifty

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Jebus reborn
Mr. Immortal... shifty

hmm

eek! There was an episode of Smallville where a guy could see people's death. When he touched Clark he said that there was no end!

SpunkySmurph
No he breaks the rules because it's asking for someone who could beat CompositeSuperman. Incorrect.

Doop COULD take him. But he breaks power level caps.

EDIT: To clarify, I'm reffering to Classic Doop.

And, if you still argue, I'll have to switch to MH Doop. 313

Galan007
Yeah, I mean he does have Saturn Girl's telepathy. Overrated. ermmha

Martian_mind
Detective Chimp.

Oh,under Skyfather...

King KAM
thanos is skyfather level...

and my vote is for... ummm.... i guess like a Dr.Strange of Fate...someone magical....

Mider999
black bolt perhaps
a very good green lantern
all star superman
thanos vomits at myself saying that
quasar if he aint jobbing
thor with a godblast
gog perhaps i say him cause i dont know if he's skyfather
perhaps onslaught before franklin richards or at least with x-man

Mider999
superboy prime

Trolt
Not even close.
duhh .. how come ?

Tazer
Yo.

Originally posted by Mider999

thor with a godblast

I can see maybe the 1st (if said GL goes esoteric w/the ring), and *maybe* the 3rd.......but how the heck does Elvis beat him??

he's not holding C-S in anything, he's not draining him, a BFR wouldnt work cuz he can either leave *whereever* on his own or simply follow Elvis thru any portal he makes BACK to his original plane.........

so how could that play out?? Im really curious here.

Tazer

King Kandy
Dr. Strange.

I watch Pokemon
black bolt perhaps
all star superman
thor with a godblast

superboy prime

I got to disagree with a lot of those. erm

batdude123
Originally posted by Galan007
Overrated. ermmha

Still enough to pwn the shit out of Juggernaut though.

batdude123
black bolt perhaps
all star superman
thor with a godblast

None.

Symmetric Chaos
black bolt perhaps
all star superman
thor with a godblast

All crushed. Several of them at the same time even.

Mider999
thats a joke right give me a break

how's he gonna not be transformed into something else by black bolt or take one of his screams please let me know.

a very good green lantern can do all the junk this superman can do but it has to be a REALLY GOOD green lantern, didnt one contain a big bang when imprex exploded

all star superman, why cant this guy win, he's got the muscle dont he he can also travel faster then light.

quasar can controll a crap load of cosmic energy

so can thanos

gog killed alot of supermen, why cant he just absorb everything this new one throws at him

onslaught did some pretty crazy stuff even before he had franklin richards so what proof do you have he cant mind rape this guy

oh and validus might hurt him too.

you guys act like this guy is TOAA or something.

Mider999
id say superman one million but is he or isnt he skyfather, the guy can move galaxies after all

superman prime cause he gives power to all the other supermen during his time.

I watch Pokemon

how's he gonna not be transformed into something else by black bolt or take one of his screams please let me know.

a very good green lantern can do all the junk this superman can do but it has to be a REALLY GOOD green lantern, didnt one contain a big bang when imprex exploded

all star superman, why cant this guy win, he's got the muscle dont he he can also travel faster then light.

so can thanos

gog killed alot of supermen, why cant he just absorb everything this new one throws at him

onslaught did some pretty crazy stuff even before he had franklin richards so what proof do you have he cant mind rape this guy

He's much faster that the people you mentioned. They'd never get a chance to really attack.

batdude123

so can thanos

NONE.

Mider999
and how fast is he?

Symmetric Chaos

so can thanos

This guy has 3x the powers of PreCrisisSuperboy as well as a shit load of others.

So lets see three invisible, telepathic, gigantic, super intelligent, matter manipulaters with 3x the speed, strength and durability of a PreCrisisKryptonian will be attacking.

Yeah . . . those guys tottaly have a chance in hell no expression

I watch Pokemon
and how fast is he?

He's three times faster than Pre-Crisis Superman.

Mider999
then why you make this dumb thread if you cant pick a winner.......give me a break, have someone with magic beat him then he's not immune to magic is he.

dr fate
dr strange
spawn first age with no power limites
loki

Symmetric Chaos

dr fate
dr strange

Neither will have a chance to react and their auto shields won't last against a sustained assault.

spawn first age with no power limites
loki

Don't know either of them well enough.

Joey Stacks
Dr. Fate has extremely high durability even without his auto shields, though Composite Superman could probably just muster up some poison gas to one shot him, but I'd still give it to Fate 3/10x's, which is what the topic is asking. The Destroyer armor could probably muster up a win or two. Maybe someone like Mr. M if he can get a bead on him. The Doctor could, but he's skyfather depending on who you ask.

Mider999
then this is a bullcrap thread

and spawn could do alot of stuff with magic he recreated a whole town into simonsville with his magic the reason he never uses it sparingly is cause it has a limit take off the limit and he's one dangerous dude. He also could move pretty fast but im sure someone will say not fast enough dumb thread. This is as dumb as when someone makes a thanos thread they never expect someone else to win.

Use saint of killers then he's below skyfather but his bullets will eventually hit the mark and he's indestructable.

Symmetric Chaos

Yup.

This is as dumb as when someone makes a thanos thread they never expect someone else to win.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Use saint of killers then he's below skyfather but his bullets will eventually hit the mark and he's indestructable.

Unkillable, can oneshot any living thing . . . how is that underskyfather?

Mider999
umm it is its underskyfather its just one of his powers. If he can recreate the world or something then let me know if he cant then i dont think that qualifies him as skyfather.

I watch Pokemon

I was just trying to be more like you. sad

Mider999
what bullcrap threads do i make, ones with characters that slap thanos around like a little girl if that makes me stupid i really dont care, people make thanos threads on here and never expect him to lose i make threads like that to show he can be beaten...........dont really care what you think about me.

I watch Pokemon
what bullcrap threads do i make

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=450599
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=442169
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=449500
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=448099
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=447248

Soljer
Awww...Mider is so cute.

It thinks it's people!

Mider999
this board was the one talking about black adam as though he was the new superboy prime, he had been beaten up all the heroes and tagging a flash. He is fast enough to hit thanos before thanos can even see him, thanos has never shown super speed. And i dont remeber ever seeing surfer fight with super speed, i also never remeber seeing thanos power up his fists with magic.

as for scather the celestial........he's a true beyonder thus why wouldnt he put up a good fight against the LT. Im not the one saying he was there to defeat someone LT needed help beating was i.

as for beta ray bill i changed that into thor, oh and none of you ever told me why he couldnt be thanos when i mentioned how he could just BRF him or open a black hole under him, or hit him with a godblast im sure you cant either.

oh and the hulk being a cosmic......first off super skrull is a damn cosmic. and current drax is too...........wow i dont see these guys doing anything the hulk cant do or hasnt, and secondly i was talking about a hulk who was UBER PISSED like when he became harder then adimantium.

And world war hulk vs thanos.......least im not like you fing fanboys who always put thanos against guys he can beat, take away his mind powers and make hulk as mad as he was during the meastro arc and thanos would have a hard time. Same reason why your like the other poeple in here who cry like babies when i put thanos up against juggernaut baring mind powers and BFR you just dont like seeing thanos lose, you must have cried when he got his heart torn out by a depowered drax.

SpunkySmurph

And world war hulk vs thanos.......least im not like you fing fanboys who always put thanos against guys he can beat no expression

Mider999
did i lie? Look at all the thanos threads..........do you guys really put him up against guys you expect him to lose to? No according to you the guy is invincible nobody can beat him even with black holes, or godblasts, nope not with invunrability even odin cant touch, even with durability stronger then adimanitum nope none of these things are good enough for you jackholes to defeat you precious fanboy icon

instead maybe someone was just as sick as me of this thanos fanboy crap at marvel that they decided to let him die in a humiliating way by a guy who use to be a big dumb brute like the hulk with other pretty cool powers and then depower him so that it would be more embarressing.

Oh and by the way........if you dont like my threads or what i think.....YOU CAN GO **** YOURSELF

SpunkySmurph
did i lie? Look at all the thanos threads..........do you guys really put him up against guys you expect him to lose to? You put him against the Hulk, then complain that we put him against people who are too weak...? no expression

Symmetric Chaos
did i lie? Look at all the thanos threads..........do you guys really put him up against guys you expect him to lose to?

You're not supposed to do that for any character. It's called a spite thread if you make it with the intent of a character losing.

Mider999
yeah well then i guess all the thanos threads are spite, oh and if hulk was as durable as he was during meastro saga what could thanos have done to him with out his mental powers. of course he's a fanboy icon he'd have mental powers then they add freaking matter manipulating to please you, next thing they will make him a freaking cosmic hell maybe the next TOAA. And at least thanos has stated he didnt wanna fight hulk at least i give reasons why hulk, thor, and others could beat him you dont give me SHIT to prove me wrong.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.