Points that state why this was a bad movie;

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BlackC@
I was very disappointed. The trailers made it look like it would be the best movie ever made. It was bad.

- The storylines didn't link together at all
- They didn't flesh out Peter having the black suit well enough
- We didn't see a dark Peter, we saw a cocky arrogant Peter. NOT what I wanted to see. I wanted a very dark character to enjoy watching. They didn't take his dark side seriously
- We didn't once see Spider-Man, in his red-and-blue or his black suit stop crime
- They didn't convey well enough that the suit greatly enhanced his powers
- There's wasn't enough scenes of the symbiote covering Peter
- There really wasn't enough Venom in the movie
- Some very bad scenes written, like the butler convincing Harry.

The movie could've been much better.

Spiderman_RJ
oh dont get me started......ok ill do! RUN KIDS! RANT MODE IS ON!

- JJJ knew that MJ left his son to be with Peter? What happened with his son, didn't even try to get MJ back?

- Connors should at least make some kind of relation between the black goo, and the fact that Spider-Man turned black and more agressive.

- Why did Bernard wait so long to tell Harry about something he knew about Norman's death? Where did he came from CSI?

- Connors isn't a biologist?? WTF?

- How does Venom knows about Sandman's daughter? As far as I know, Spider-Man didn't know about that, so why the symbiote should?

- What happens after Venom's transformation? He knows Peter is up there in the bell tower... Peter is naked up there... where does Venom go? Where does Peter go? MAJOR PLOT HOLE in my opinion

- Flint Marko turning into sand... except for the daughter's chain

-Sandman flying around WITH the daughter chain

-Sandman looking at his daughter chain IN EVERY SCENE!

-eddie brock and his complex of eddie brock JR ,sir.

-the whole cheesy lines during peter/harry team up

-characters taking off their masks all the times

-sandman story being cut becouse it was too dark?wasnt this the point of this movie?

-Butler cleaning Norman's corpse . i mean WHAAAAAAAT? didnt spider just brough the body back and harry enters and find out?

-mj not being injured when harry knocks her TRHOUGH a wall!!!

-after peter slaps mj and realise what the suit is turning him into ,what is the first thing he do? SUIT UP and start BROODING in a chuch tower! if the suit is turning you evil WHY WOULD YOU SUIT UP! instead of just tossing it out,after all the suit was UNDER his clothing.Therefor it made no sense why would he take the suit on the church instead of just swing home and take off the suit there,why would he remove the suit and be naked on a church?

-Eddie brock and his bionic view,how the hell is spoted peter from UP THERE?

-the cameras zoom at mj faces on final battle but no one got a shot at peter or harry who were without masks the WHOLE fight?

-people admiring the fight,i mean comon, who would stand and watch when a colossal creature starts breaking wreckage?

-Sandman and mr black goo team up,that was so random and stupid is not worth comenting.

-WHAT was that truck doing above mj?for climax purpose of course,wasnt necessary.

-peter dancing in the street,if the scene was shorter it would be okay but it was just goofy and go on and on.

-black spider just start swinging and cut to peter and connors analizing the suit.WTF? shouldnt spider not peter do that?would make more sense

-connors just find a alien simbiotic creature and thats it?he doesnt even react like that is out of ordinary,doesnt call nasa,and heck, he recomends peter not to touch it???WT-HUGE-F was THAT^?

-harry disapearing act! i was expecting peter to go back and actually finding harry laying hidden under the table.

blergh so much.......im disgusted,someone fill the rest

LORDSIDIOUS01
laughing laughing

Altar[1stONE]
Seriously, man i think you nailed 95% of everything, that was beautiful lol laughing

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by Spiderman_RJ
- Why did Bernard wait so long to tell Harry about something he knew about Norman's death? Where did he came from CSI?
This one really stuck out for me. What the crap, Bernard, this thing tore those kids apart and you just NOW say something? And what was he doing cleaning Norman's wounds?

Spiderman_RJ
if you take into consideration that bernard was osborn GAY LOVER,he was doing more than jusst cleaning the body.

-bernard says i loved you father.
then there is a 3 seconds pause and he continues,
like i love you.
I MEAN WTF GAY! GAY! GAY! GAY! 3 seconds is a HUGE pause. now we know why osborn left his wife, he was GAY!.

((The_Anomaly))
Originally posted by Spiderman_RJ
- Connors isn't a biologist?? WTF?

laughing laughing LMAO!! laughing laughing

That didn't even register when he said that...Bhahahaha! That is W...T...F indeed. Hahaha

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.