Poor people should not have children.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FistOfThe North
One of the biggest problems in this world is bringing other humans into it because it seem like the natural thing to do. But no one ever looks at the repercussions of being poor and having children.

Not that I'm poor, i don't even have children yet but if i were poor i'd think about how i'm gonna raise a child and the expenditures that come with it. Not because it's a beautiful thing to have kids.

the inner city are loaded with children of this kind. With parents who had kids on a whim, who weren't planning on having kids or were neither ready mentally to deal with one (or 2 or3), for years to come resulting in kids getting neglected and turning out fcuked..

So what i'm saying is: Poor People of the World!. Stop Having Kids If you can't afford 'em!

But what do poor single mothers care right? I mean, the gov't will take half of what i earn every week and give it to them, right. Everything's in it for them..

Sucks..

JacopeX
Originally posted by FistOfThe North
One of the biggest problems in this world is bringing other humans into it because it seem like the natural thing to do. But no one ever looks at the repercussions of being poor and having children.

Not that I'm poor, i don't even have children yet but if i were poor i'd think about how i'm gonna raise a child and the expenditures that come with it. Not because it's a beautiful thing to have kids.

the inner city are loaded with children of this kind. With parents who had kids on a whim, who weren't planning on having kids or were neither ready mentally to deal with one (or 2 or3), for years to come resulting in kids getting neglected and turning out fcuked..

So what i'm saying is: Poor People of the World!. Stop Having Kids If you can't afford 'em!

But what do poor single mothers care right? I mean, the gov't will take half of what i earn every week and give it to them, right. Everything's in it for them..

Sucks.. If the governemnt was so loyal, they would make a law that all men and women that are in debt or bankrupcy should not have kids due to the fact they are not in good shape to take care of the child financially.

This belongs in the GDF, BTW. wink

Slay
Half of the poor people who have (many) children have them so that they have someone to fall back on when they get older. The other half gets them per accident or at least not willingly. So to ask them to suddenly stop having children seems unreasonable, doesn't it?

Hidden Lotus
shouldnt this go in the general diiscussion forum?confused

lord xyz
Could you be more specific when you say poor?

FeceMan
Re: "Poor people should not have children."

Neither should blacks.

chillmeistergen
This seems like a bit of a neurotic Nazi rant to me. Stop being such a snob, we all pay taxes.

Schecter
Originally posted by FeceMan

Neither should blacks.

win

{{QS}}

Sucks..

Why should they lose the right to have kids.Its not poor people who shouldn't have kids its dumb people and most of the stuff the gov't takes from you goes into schools and public places.

JacopeX

Neither should blacks. Elaborate.

And this better be good, which I doubt it would.....

Schecter
Originally posted by JacopeX
Elaborate.

And this better be good, which I doubt it would.....

fail

Röland

You don't have to be born into a poor family for this to happen.

JacopeX
Originally posted by Schecter
fail Your kinda like a mute man. that is pretty much all you say without coming out with something more coherent.

Pathetic...

Schecter
Your kinda like a mute man. that is pretty much all you say without coming out with something more coherent.

Pathetic...

fail

botankus
Your kinda like a mute man. that is pretty much all you say without coming out with something more coherent.

Pathetic...
You're getting graded on your performance.

Schecter
Originally posted by botankus
You're getting graded on your performance.

what performance? its just missfire after missfire

JacopeX
You're getting graded on your performance. If your talking to Schester, I recommend an F.

If your talking to me......

Wait for it....

http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u111/bulldogs_5/GiveaDamn.gif

Schecter
new topic: idiots should not have children

botankus
what performance? its just missfire after missfire

His spelling has improved, though. Where's KharmaDog when you need him? I sure could use a "I made a typo, bif deal" right about now.

JacopeX
His spelling has improved, though. Where's KharmaDog when you need him? I sure could use a "I made a typo, bif deal" right about now. KharamDog made me laugh after every serious post he made against a gimmick that was suppose to be a joke. I enjoyed it. wink

Side Note: Look down at your keyboard. Do you see the "F" Next to the "G". Yes you do. Unless if you have a different type of keyboard somehow.

Schecter

.:Space Opera:.
Im just curious as to the percentage of people in jail having been raised by a poor family... or black family... as opposed to being raised by a rich family. Its not really about the money i dont think but more about families being split up. Men seem to get more aggressive without both parents and women... well... become strippers?

JacopeX
Originally posted by .messedpace Opera:.
Im just curious as to the percentage of people in jail having been raised by a poor family... or black family... as opposed to being raised by a rich family. Its not really about the money i dont think but more about families being split up. Men seem to get more aggressive without both parents and women... well... become strippers? True.

A rich white son can be easily effected by the fact that his parents are divorced. This happened IRL before.

Schecter
Im just curious as to the percentage of people in jail having been raised by a poor family... or black family... as opposed to being raised by a rich family. Its not really about the money i dont think but more about families being split up. Men seem to get more aggressive without both parents and women... well... become strippers?

probably a very high percentage since rich people tend to get away with far more heinous crimes whereas poor people tend to pay out the ass for even the most minor offense.

JacopeX
Paris Hilton failed however....laughing out loud

Schecter

wokka wokka wokaa

chillmeistergen

She should be shot, bloody waste of space.

Devil King
Last night's South Park was great.

FistOfThe North
Having kids while poor is a bad idea, no matter the race.

Having a kid as a poor white mom is just as bad as having a kid as a poor black mom.

A good chuck of the problems in this overcrowded world stem from poor people and the children they irresponsibly and unreasonably have.

edit

I also don't know what the percentage of children becoming violent from being beaten by their parents is, but it seems those black mommas love to lay down a good beatin' on their kids every once in awhile.... especially in public like my local grocery store when Im trying to buy my LIFE cerial but the mom's passion for beating her child in public comes in between me and my precious LIFE cerial... and i have to wait for her to stop abusing her child before i can manage to retrieve my wonderful LIFE cerial.

JacopeX

Having a kid as a poor white mom is just as bad as having a kid as a poor black mom. Nuff Said.

chillmeistergen

Having a kid as a poor white mom is just as bad as having a kid as a poor black mom.

A good chuck of the problems in this overcrowded world stem from poor people and the children they irresponsibly and unreasonably have.

I'm sure a lot of people would consider you and your parents poor.
I am lucky enough to come from a rich background, but I still do not have these utterly ridiculous fascist views. A lot of great people have come from poor backgrounds and you ignorance is inexcusable.

Schecter

eletist scummery

Originally posted by chillmeistergen
I am lucky enough to come from a rich background, but I still do not have these utterly ridiculous fascist views. A lot of great people have come from poor backgrounds and you ignorance is inexcusable.

this isnt about the money. its about parenting, which in a generalized world bad parenting is caused by a bad up bringing which CAN be caused by poverty. When life is shitty, and you have no money, why not deal with it by beating the hell out of your child?

there are alot of stupid people in the world, i think we can all agree on that, and if they stopped having kids im sure that crime would go down by ALOT but thats going against their civil liberties which is wrong.

Tangible God

A good chuck of the problems in this overcrowded world stem from poor people and the children they irresponsibly and unreasonably have. If this were the early 20th century and downward, then I'd disagree.

The poor, I mean dirt poor, people of Africa need to stop having kids, same with a lot of Asian and countries.

Of course that means they can't have sex, and, well... good luck with that.

So unless you've got some plan to sterilize about 3/4 of developing nations, this is pointless.

Schecter
When life is shitty, and you have no money, why not deal with it by beating the hell out of your child?

baseless conclusions for the win

FistOfThe North

You don't see what i see cause you're blind. And that's because you won't step outta your safe, little world and look at the real one and what's going on in terms of the problems poverty is creating in society.

I'm not gonna go down the list, but a large part of the problem is with having kids that parents or the system can't afford or support.

Remove that (silk) veil from your eye.

I was kidding Happy Dance Happy Dance

FistOfThe North
eletist scummery

Ok?

Answer me this. Do you think people whom can't afford kids, have 'em anyway?

You don't see what i see cause you're blind. And that's because you won't step outta your safe, little world and look at the real one and what's going on in terms of the problems poverty is creating in society.

I'm not gonna go down the list, but a large part of the problem is with having kids that parents or the system can't afford or support.

so you want the country to turn slightly communist and develope laws that say poor people cant have babies? or force people with a certain amount of income to sterilization factories!!?!?!?!??!

chillmeistergen
this isnt about the money. its about parenting, which in a generalized world bad parenting is caused by a bad up bringing which CAN be caused by poverty. When life is shitty, and you have no money, why not deal with it by beating the hell out of your child?

there are alot of stupid people in the world, i think we can all agree on that, and if they stopped having kids im sure that crime would go down by ALOT but thats going against their civil liberties which is wrong.

I have never seen so much generalisation in my whole time on these forums. That is utterly ridiculous, there are so many loving, genuine families that earn little.
So, your conclusion is that poor people are automatically stupid people, you have a lot to learn. There are plenty of cab drivers out there with degrees and you'd just look at them as another statistic of the failing poor demographic. So yes to you this is about money, as you seem to think that parenting and money go hand in hand.

Schecter
Ok?

what is the relevance of this question? ever hear of unplanned preganancies? unfortunate financial turns in life? ever hear of life liberty and the pursuit of happiness?

most people in u.s. jails are black. maybe we should jail them all as a precaution. (following your method of deductive reasoning of course)

I have never seen so much generalisation in my whole time on these forums. That is utterly ridiculous, there are so many loving, genuine families that earn little.
So, your conclusion is that poor people are automatically stupid people, you have a lot to learn. There are plenty of cab drivers out there with degrees and you'd just look at them as another statistic of the failing poor demographic. So yes to you this is about money, as you seem to think that parenting and money go hand in hand.

sir, are you completely retarded? did you even read my post?

chillmeistergen
sir, are you completely retarded? did you even read my post?

No I'm not retarded and yes I did read your post. Reading it with the title of the thread in mind, that's the conclusion I came to. If you didn't mean what I thought you did, then you went completely off topic and that's your fault.

Robtard
FistofTheNorth... As ever, your threads are a joke... Many a poor person has had children and those children do not go on to rob liquor stores, smoke crack or murder.

No I'm not retarded and yes I did read your post. Reading it with the title of the thread in mind, that's the conclusion I came to. If you didn't mean what I thought you did, then you went completely off topic and that's your fault.

hmmm, I can't believe you aren't retarded.

chillmeistergen

Right yeah and you've come to that conclusion, how? I'm not blind, I have stepped out of my 'safe' little world. I've travelled to countries with extreme poverty issues such as Morocco, Uganda, Niger, Indonesia etc. I've stayed in some of these places for several months. I think I probably know a lot more about what real poverty is than you do.

chillmeistergen
hmmm, I can't believe you aren't retarded.

Believe what you want, mate.

FistOfThe North
so you want the country to turn slightly communist and develope laws that say poor people cant have babies? or force people with a certain amount of income to sterilization factories!!?!?!?!??!

I am a capitalist and a fierce opponent of communism first of all, second of all, a law banning poor people from having babies "may" not be a bad idea where some sort of temporal and controlled sterilization can be considered and factored in, in special cases say involving those of extreme poverty.. Think about it. How is society and the economy suppose to flourish with the problems it has now with lots of poor people having lots and lots of poor children.

How can you or anyone on here genuinely support that?

Right yeah and you've come to that conclusion, how? I'm not blind, I have stepped out of my 'safe' little world. I've travelled to countries with extreme poverty issues such as Morocco, Uganda, Niger, Indonesia etc. I've stayed in some of these places for several months. I think I probably know a lot more about what real poverty is than you do.

awww you went on a mission for the poor

Robtard
I am a capitalist and a fierce opponent of communism first of all, second of all, a law banning poor people from having babies "may" not be a bad idea where some sort of temporal and controlled sterilization can be considered and factored in, in special cases say involving those of extreme poverty.. Think about it. How is society and the economy suppose to flourish with the problems it has now with lots of poor people having lots and lots of poor children.

You're a tool... Do you think all poor people's children leach off the government and do nothing with themselves except commit crimes? As a capitlaist, you should allow those "poor kids" to make something of themselves if they so wish. Duh.

chillmeistergen
awww you went on a mission for the poor

No not really. Even if I did, does that deserve persecution?

FistOfThe North
I think I probably know a lot more about what real poverty is than you do.

True. Since we've phisically met and you actually know who I am, personally.

You got me there.

Schecter
i know that if idiots were systematically sterilized, this thread would not exist.

chillmeistergen
True. Since we've phisically met and you actually know who I am, personally.

You got me there.

Right, yeah, and you got me when you called me blind, and, accused me of never stepping outside my safe little world.

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by Robtard
FistofTheNorth... As ever, your threads are a joke... Many a poor person has had children and those children do not go on to rob liquor stores, smoke crack or murder.

Robturd, are these your statistics or made up ones or what...

Says who, is what i'm trying to say.

FistOfThe North
You're a tool... Do you think all poor people's children leach off the government and do nothing with themselves except commit crimes? As a capitlaist, you should allow those "poor kids" to make something of themselves if they so wish. Duh.

Tool. I always think it funny when you guys say that. I always think a wrench for some reason though.

But i digress, as a capitalists, i do give back to the community the best i can, whether it's money-wise or talking to kids into doing the right thing when they're in the wrong, and it's blessing when they law abide but there's only so much i can do. But i believe what i believe because of what i see.

Robtard
Robturd, are these your statistics or made up ones or what...

Says who, is what i'm trying to say.

Logic, something you seem to always want to fight against.

1) Low income families tend to have more children than middle and upper, that is a fact.

2) If these "poor children" were the menace you want to make them out to be , America would be in anarchy.

3) How many low income children went on to make something of themselves?

FistOfThe North
Right, yeah, and you got me when you called me blind, and, accused me of never stepping outside my safe little world.

I never said you've never stepped out. You probably did step out for a moment but still had a veil on.

I really meant try stepping out unveiled. Then talk.

Schecter
i disagree as well. 'tool' is inappropriate.

i would opt for either 'clown shoe' or 'assclown'. something with 'clown' in it.
but not a funny clown...or even a scarey clown. just some depressing nonsensical clown that fails utterly, and everyone wishes they would just leave.

FistOfThe North

i would opt for either 'clown shoe' or 'assclown'. something with 'clown' in it.
but not a funny clown...or even a scarey clown. just some depressing nonsensical clown that fails utterly, and everyone wishes they would just leave.

Is that you PVS? Sounds like it..

If it is, then that too bad. KMC's fcuked. Again.

Schecter
lol "NO YOU!!!" ftw

genius

:edit: i love how you ignore my other posts because you know they prove you flat wrong.

juggle for me coco

chillmeistergen
I never said you've never stepped out. You probably did step out for a moment but still had a veil on.

I really meant try stepping out unveiled. Then talk.

Yeah, because you know me so well. Why on earth do you think you're morally superior to anyone? You're a fvcking joke.

Robtard
Tool. I always think it funny when you guys say that. I always think a wrench for some reason though.

But i digress, as a capitalists, i do give back to the community the best i can, whether it's money-wise or talking to kids into doing the right thing when they're in the wrong, and it's blessing when they law abide but there's only so much i can do. But i believe what i believe because of what i see.

Because you're a monkey?

Awesome, you give back, you're a champ... but yet you want to impose oppressive laws, based on illogical conclusions on a specific group of people because they lack a certain monetary level; in America no less. That makes you an ass; a stupid one too.

You're a fvcking joke. B-I-N-G-O

KidRock

Who are u trying to impress? nobody gives a shit..welcome to the internet.

KidRock

lmao..priceless

Robtard
What's really funny, FistofTheNorth is from the Dominican Republic, which is an extremely impoverished island nation. If what he wants were to manifest, there'd be very few Dominicans in the world... maybe his mother was/is poor, if this "law" existed, maybe he would have never been born.

I think the answer to this problem is obvious:

sterilize the negros

King Nothing
Poor people should have the right to bare children. Who knows, their kid may struggle and strive and become the next billionaire.

Robtard
I think the answer to this problem is obvious:

sterilize the negros

You're shoplifting the joke Chim-chim:

Neither should blacks.

my bad

take it as a reinstatement of previous material. unless i owe 10 cents for using copyrighted material

Grinning Goku

Neither should blacks.

Wow, you ****ing suck. That's just a generalization. Not every black person is poor and violent. That's like me saying white people shouldn't dance, or that white women shouldn't wear tight jeans because they have no ass to speak of.

Starhawk
You can't say poor people cannot have children at all, perhaps limit the amount but thats as far as you can go.

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by Grinning Goku
Wow, you ****ing suck. That's just a generalization. Not every black person is poor and violent. That's like me saying white people shouldn't dance, or that white women shouldn't wear tight jeans because they have no ass to speak of. Recalibrate your sarcasm meter.

Symmetric Chaos
Ah eugenics . . .

Burnt Pancakes

laughing laughing out loud laughing

ADarksideJedi
So what you are saying is that poor people should have abortions because they are poor?First thing is that it cost money and that is something that they can not aford if they are indeed poor.
And other thing is if people want children then that is fine.That whole thing about having too much people in this world is abunch of crap.
People are born everyday and people die.That takes care of having too much people as it is.JM

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Recalibrate your sarcasm meter.

It could use some greasing up, wanna help?

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Recalibrate your sarcasm meter.

It could use some greasing up, you wanna help?

chithappens

I was going to read the entire topic before I replied but this is a such a dumb ass thing to say.

Capitalism can only flourish if the majority are poor. Rich people are not rich because they mooch off of rich people.

You call yourself a capitalist but haven't the slightest idea how capitalism works.

Starhawk
Capitalism is based off of social darwinism.

grey fox
Child Licence

Grades on intelligence, safe sex, your personal feelings ect

If you fail no licence for you , your found pregnant with a child and have no licence said child will be aborted. If it's too old to be aborted it will be given to the state and the birth parents will be barred from seeing their child ever again.

Solves the problem in a snap.

ADarksideJedi
They should give the kid to someone who can take care of them.There are other ways of doing that instead of kiling a child.jm

FistOfThe North
Because you're a monkey?

Awesome, you give back, you're a champ... but yet you want to impose oppressive laws, based on illogical conclusions on a specific group of people because they lack a certain monetary level; in America no less. That makes you an ass; a stupid one too.

B-I-N-G-O

Cool. I know how to get your panties in a wet twirl. Either that or some man must've upsetted you last night with how emotional you're getting using ad hominem attacks attacking me personally instead of my idea directly.

Women..

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by KidRock
Who are u trying to impress? nobody gives a shit..welcome to the internet.

Hm..What i'm doing seems impressive to you?....um ok.

FistOfThe North
What's really funny, FistofTheNorth is from the Dominican Republic, which is an extremely impoverished island nation. If what he wants were to manifest, there'd be very few Dominicans in the world... maybe his mother was/is poor, if this "law" existed, maybe he would have never been born.

Yea, thing is my bunch are and have been well off. We're of old money.

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by chithappens
I was going to read the entire topic before I replied but this is a such a dumb ass thing to say.

Capitalism can only flourish if the majority are poor. Rich people are not rich because they mooch off of rich people.

You call yourself a capitalist but haven't the slightest idea how capitalism works.

So rich people mooch off the poor...lol. What the fcuk is there to mooch..!

If anything the rich are helping the poor thanks to the gov't you cok smoker..

chillmeistergen
If only people could be banned for being fascist, bigoted idiots...

FistOfThe North
If only people could be banned for being fascist, bigoted idiots...

If only people could be banned for being idiots, you'd be the 1st on the mods list.

meep-meep

Sucks..

The government takes half your paycheck and gives it to poor single mothers? Wow. Poor single mother's have it made.

Yes, instead of trying to bring opportunity and valuable education to the poor and under priviliged of our world, we should instead make it illegal for them to not have children. FOTN, have you ever heard of eugenics?

My guess is you haven't made the connection between your bigoted foolishness and false posturing disguised as some kind of sentiment for the amelioration of mankind. Everyone else has though.

FistOfThe North
lol "NO YOU!!!" ftw

genius

:edit: i love how you ignore my other posts because you know they prove you flat wrong.

juggle for me coco

No. It's because i refuse to debate with you PVS aka the ad hominem king. Simply.

You're here to entertain your digital KMC friends with your psuedo-intelectual sarcasm and and personal insulting attacks that are irrelevant to the issue cause it gives you a hard on and i refuse to be apart of the joke you are. I mean sorry..

Get back when your serious, ok. (which'll be never, i assume.) Otherwise go to the mall.

Robtard
Cool. I know how to get your panties in a wet twirl. Either that or some man must've upsetted you last night with how emotional you're getting using ad hominem attacks attacking me personally instead of my idea directly.

Women..

It's sexy when you pat yourself on the back and congratulate yourself... I did attack your idea; you ignored the points, only added the "insult" at the very end, dumbass.

As Schecter noted, all you do is ignore points that show how faulty your rants are and just continue ranting your same illogical points.

Yea, thing is my bunch are and have been well off. We're of old money.

Where do you think that "old money" came from? The sweet of the poor most likely. You'd be shooting yourself in the foot, ass.

chillmeistergen
If only people could be banned for being idiots, you'd be the 1st on the mods list.

I very much doubt that.

FistOfThe North
It's sexy when you pat yourself on the back and congratulate yourself... I did attack your idea; you ignored the points, only added the "insult" at the very end, dumbass.

As Schecter noted, all you do is ignore points that show how faulty your rants are and just continue ranting your same illogical points.

And all you do is attack personally more than you do logically. Why are you women like that.

Using emotional attacks to try to stupidly throw off the debate by try to throw off the other person. Gay.

Stick to the topic and not how cool you sound and smart you'll sound behind a PC, insulting other people personally.

For example now. I'm wasting my time with you talking about your emotional issue instead of the topic. Sucks.

Robtard
And all you do is attack personally more than you do logically. Why are you women like that.

Using emotional attacks to try to stupidly throw off the debate by try to throw off the other person. Gay.

Stick to the topic and not how cool you sound and smart you'll sound behind a PC, insulting other people personally.

For example now. I'm wasting my time with you talking about your emotional issue instead of the topic. Sucks.

Like I said, can't have a debate with you, you fail to see logic past your stupid ideas and views. If you're serious, and want to debate, go back and answer and recognize the points that "we've" made against your views. We all know you won't though, just continue crying and posturing.

Schecter
No. It's because i refuse to debate with you PVS aka the ad hominem king. Simply.

You're here to entertain your digital KMC friends with your psuedo-intelectual sarcasm and and personal insulting attacks that are irrelevant to the issue cause it gives you a hard on and i refuse to be apart of the joke you are. I mean sorry..

Get back when your serious, ok. (which'll be never, i assume.) Otherwise go to the mall.

what is the relevance of this question? ever hear of unplanned preganancies? unfortunate financial turns in life? ever hear of life liberty and the pursuit of happiness?

most people in u.s. jails are black. maybe we should jail them all as a precaution. (following your method of deductive reasoning of course)

funny since you ignore this post but answer to every off-topic post there after.

clown fail

FistOfThe North
Like I said, can't have a debate with you, you fail to see logic past your stupid ideas and views. If you're serious, and want to debate. go back and answer and recognize the points that "we've" made against your views.

yada yada, lets get back to the issue.

Let's have an insult free debate. How about it?

I swear i'll comply.

Schecter
you dont want to get back to the issue.

you intentionally ignore valid points. and we're supposed to take you seriously?

do that squirting flower gag. i love that.

Robtard
yada yada, lets get back to the issue.

Let's have an insult free debate. How about it?

I swear i'll comply.

Sure... Go back and recongnize and counter the points that have been made against your views, that's how "debate" works. It's your ball.

FistOfThe North
you dont want to get back to the issue.

you intentionally ignore valid points. and we're supposed to take you seriously?

do that squirting flower gag. i love that.

sighs...

Like i said. Ready when you are.

Robtard
sighs...

Like i said. Ready when you are.

Sure... Go back and recongnize and counter the points that have been made against your views, that's how "debate" works. It's your ball.

Schecter
i already quoted it. again you deliberately ignore.
you asked me a question, i gave you an honest and valid answer, and you ignored it. probably because you know you're wrong and wish to continue peddling your neonazi bullshit.

Ok?

FistOfThe North

Will do. As soon as you and PVS affirm to being completely objective.

Schecter
you just ignored it again, didnt you? so i guess you're just here to get a reaction and not really to discuss anything. they have a word for that.

Robtard
FoTN... If you don't want to answer and/or counter the points made just say so, no one is going to think any less of you. His, mine and others are there, Schecter made it easy and reposted his several times, it's on this very page. What will it be? It's your ball.

FistOfThe North
you just ignored it again, didnt you? so i guess you're just here to get a reaction and not really to discuss anything. they have a word for that.

I'm not ignoring anything. I answer any and all past and current question and wholly discuss the topic. (till the bitter end).

But I absolutely refuse to begin without you and the other one not affirming to not using personal timewasting attacks.

Schecter
wow, what a coward.

no one is going to think any less of you.

speak for yourself

Robtard
I'm not ignoring anything. I answer any and all past and current question and wholly discuss the topic. (till the bitter end).

But I absolutely refuse to begin without you and the other one not affirming to not using personal timewasting attacks.

Repeat... I agreed already and I think Schecter did too. The questions are there, go back; recognize and answer them, then we'll (or at least I will) counter. That is how debates work. It's your ball.

FistOfThe North
FoTN... If you don't want to answer and/or counter the points made just say so, no one is going to think any less of you. His, mine and others are there, Schecter made it easy and reposted his several times, it's on this very page. What will it be? It's your ball.

Hey i'm game.

lol, the thing is i do want to counter points made, badly. I just want to discuss them objectively.

I've issued my plea so the balls on your court. Lets go. Lets play without fouls.

Schecter
i already discussed it objectively. you ignored it, so you fail.

every time you find your point moot you ignore and distract and juggle your bowling pins. thats all you do. stop wasting everyone's time.

FistOfThe North
Repeat... I agreed already and I think Schecter did too. The questions are there, go back; recognize and answer them, then we'll (or at least I will) counter. That is how debates work. It's your ball.

Ok. Let it begin. I'll assume PVS will comply as well. If not then he's cut without warning.

Robtard
Hey i'm game.

lol, the thing is i do want to counter points made, badly. I just want to discuss them objectively.

I've issued my plea so the balls on your court. Lets go. Lets play without fouls.

lol...

Dude, you posted a view/points, questions and counters were asked... You need to recognize and respond to those points/questions, otherwise the debate cannot continue... so either answer/counter those points or don't, and the debate ends, but please stop with the circular clown tactics.

IT'S YOUR TURN, DAZZLE US WITH YOUR RESPONSE(s), DESTROY OUR POINTS; SOLIDIFY YOUR STANCE. Go!

FistOfThe North

The question was relevant. I just wanted to know what you thoughts were on it, plainly.

I have heard of unplanned pregnancies, yes. And unfortunate financial turns in life and liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

And actually most people in jail are white so now you'll conter with with per capita statistics.

FistOfThe North

All poor people's children do not leach off the gov't the majority probably do. If not the economy is indirectly affected by poor people's children.

A higher percent of crimes are committed by the poor. And a higher percent of crimes committed happen in low income to poor areas. There is a correlation in between all this.

FistOfThe North
So After starting from page 1, if i'm correct, i've covered all your questions/points. Recheck for yourself just incase.

You had alot off stuff but about 20% of it were direct questions and points made and asked.

Anything else before i cover/get PVS's questions too?

Schecter

And actually most people in jail are white so now you'll conter with with per capita statistics.

since i refuse to blame crime on a particular race, i also will not for blame it all on people of a particular income. your proposal is such a disgusting violation of human rights it makes me wonder how you could possibly have cried over being called a n*****r. thats like hitler crying because someone called him a kraut.

FistOfThe North
since i refuse to blame crime on a particular race, i also will not for blame it all on people of a particular income. your proposal is such a disgusting violation of human rights it makes me wonder how you could possibly have cried over being called a n*****r. thats like hitler crying because someone called him a kraut.

Did I happen to mention that it was a poor white man who called me a n****r, but to get back my proposal, imo, is in no way a violation of human rights when what i'm proposing can result in the betterment of human kind and our economy.

Sometimes, for the greater good, sacrifices must be made.

RocasAtoll
Did I happen to mention that it was a poor white man who called me a n****r, but to get back my proposal, imo, is in no way a violation of human rights when what i'm proposing can result in the betterment of human kind and our economy.

Sometimes, for the greater good, sacrifices must be made.

Then black people should not have children. Neither should dirty wetbacks either, because they breed criminals AND poor people.

Grow up.

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by RocasAtoll
Then black people should not have children. Neither should dirty wetbacks either, because they breed criminals AND poor people.

Grow up.

GCG
You can always sell children ? Or give them to Michael Jackson to be raised.....

Robtard
All poor people's children do not leach off the gov't the majority probably do. If not the economy is indirectly affected by poor people's children.

A higher percent of crimes are committed by the poor. And a higher percent of crimes committed happen in low income to poor areas. There is a correlation in between all this.

Where's your proof? "Majority probably do"... <--- (I await your response.)

I told you already, the lower income families tend to have more children than the middle and upper. If the "majority" of the poor were leaches and criminals, America wouldn't exist; there'd be anarchy.

B.S. and loaded claims again... What's worse, a "Joe Poor", a crack addict who robs a liquor store to fund his next hight, or Kenneth Lay (of Enron) who robs thousands and thousands of people of their retirement funds, health-care etc.? Crime happens throughout the income scales.

Your claims are nothing more than biased views based on your dislike of anyone who isn't as financially fortunate as you. You said yourself you're "old money", meaning you were born fortunate and didn't have to work for it. Where do you think that old money probably came from? Most likely from the sweet of the poor. You should be thankful there are poor people who have no choice to do the jobs that make your life comfortable. E.G., who do you think picks the fruit you cheaply buy and enjoy? It isn't the Wall Street high-roller.

Using your faulty logic: A Black man has a statistically higher chance of committing a crime as compared to a Caucasian, Hispanic or Asian. So "we" should abort any and all black male embryos as a precaution? Does that sound reasonable? <--- (I await your response.)

chithappens

Before I destroy this post, please elaborate so I will not be accused of fabricating what you meant to say.

Robtard
Before I destroy this post, please elaborate so I will not be accused of fabricating what you meant to say.

He's unaware that historically, people became rich from the sweat and toil of others.

chithappens
Well then I guess I will not bother. Seems like such a waste when you put it that way laughing

ADarksideJedi
Originally posted by GCG
You can always sell children ? Or give them to Michael Jackson to be raised.....

That is something no kid should go through.jm laughing

FistOfThe North
Where's your proof? "Majority probably do"... <--- (I await your response.)

I told you already, the lower income families tend to have more children than the middle and upper. If the "majority" of the poor were leaches and criminals, America wouldn't exist; there'd be anarchy.

B.S. and loaded claims again... What's worse, a "Joe Poor", a crack addict who robs a liquor store to fund his next hight, or Kenneth Lay (of Enron) who robs thousands and thousands of people of their retirement funds, health-care etc.? Crime happens throughout the income scales.

Your claims are nothing more than biased views based on your dislike of anyone who isn't as financially fortunate as you. You said yourself you're "old money", meaning you were born fortunate and didn't have to work for it. Where do you think that old money probably came from? Most likely from the sweet of the poor. You should be thankful there are poor people who have no choice to do the jobs that make your life comfortable. E.G., who do you think picks the fruit you cheaply buy and enjoy? It isn't the Wall Street high-roller.

Using your faulty logic: A Black man has a statistically higher chance of committing a crime as compared to a Caucasian, Hispanic or Asian. So "we" should abort any and all black male embryos as a precaution? Does that sound reasonable? <--- (I await your response.)

There nothing to prove in the first comment. It wasn't an actual claim since i said "probably" cause i'm not that sure, that it could be probable. I didn't know for sure but i had some idea due to some research i've done on this topic waay back.

Well, a I can't answer a faulty question. Only if you're looking at it from a per capita stance because if you want to put it like that and use such a considerate example, then statistically, Whites more commit crimes than any other race in the U.S. compared to Blacks. And yea, that's cause there are more Whites, the point is make your questions sensible for it to be answerable.

FistOfThe North

Destroying the indestructible is futile.

That was corny but anyway i'll elaborate to the best to my ability with what i think i understood with what you replayed with.

What I'm saying in regards to your reply is that poor people indeed do mooch off the rich. Or those well off particularly the middle class; the ones being strangled the most, in this case. How? By the gov't through communist U.S. programs that take almost half of what one earns every Friday to give it to someone (for free) who can work but is too lazy to.

Rich companies give people jobs, donate funds to communities, sponsor community events and social causes and stimulate the economy and more. Not all do, though.

FistOfThe North
He's unaware that historically, people became rich from the sweat and toil of others.

And you're unaware that without those people who became rich, the ones of sweat and toil would've either died of starvation or succumbed to the elements.

I don't know about you but I'd rather sweat, work hard and make a living than die.

Hard work isn't a bad thing. In fact the poor should try it.

FistOfThe North
Well then I guess I will not bother. Seems like such a waste when you put it that way laughing

Maybe it's just me but the coherency of your posts cause me confusion.

Darth Extecute
By poor people you mean those that can not afford even bread, or those that is simply not very wealthy?

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by Darth Extecute
By poor people you mean those that can not afford even bread, or those that is simply not very wealthy?

Utterly poor to very low income. Basically people who haven't the wherewithal to sustain themselves adequately enough to even afford the basics. Much less children. (a high expense); in many ways

Schecter
wherewithal

i hate that word

Darth Extecute
i hate that word

I don't even know what it means..

Schecter
oh, its a real word....it just sucks.
"means". thats a better word. same exact definition.

Darth Extecute
Ah.. He simply advances the english language.. How unecessary..

I don't think anyone has the right to say to another that they are not allowed to have children.. It's a natural thing and should not be prevented..

Robtard
There nothing to prove in the first comment. It wasn't an actual claim since i said "probably" cause i'm not that sure, that it could be probable. I didn't know for sure but i had some idea due to some research i've done on this topic waay back.

Well, a I can't answer a faulty question. Only if you're looking at it from a per capita stance because if you want to put it like that and use such a considerate example, then statistically, Whites more commit crimes than any other race in the U.S. compared to Blacks. And yea, that's cause there are more Whites, the point is make your questions sensible for it to be answerable.

You said "The majority probably do", that's a fairly bold statement if all you have is a "hunch" Quasimodo... but, you say you've "researched", lets see it/that.

Dodge, twist and fail... Statistics do show that a young black male does have a higher chance of committing a crime as compared to a Caucasian, Hispanic or Asian... So the question is valid, I did not ask who "commits more crimes" as a whole. So?

FistOfThe North
You said "The majority probably do", that's a fairly bold statement if all you have is a "hunch" Quasimodo... but, you say you've "researched", lets see it/that.

Dodge, twist and fail... Statistics do show that a young black male does have a higher chance of committing a crime as compared to a Caucasian, Hispanic or Asian... So the question is valid, I did not ask who "commits more crimes" as a whole. So?

Quasimodo, eh..My moms thinks i'm cute.

You're asking me to provide research, i did from a while back, we're talking a few years back. I know it was generally from a governmental source but forget specifically where i got it from. I definitely remember it being credible information.

You're asking to "see it/that" Can you provide a statistic showing that a young black man has a higher chance of committing a crime in comparison to a Whites Hispanic or Asian? I love how general you became with Whites, Hispanics and Asians instead of comparing it to White Hispanic and Asian young men, but w/e.

BobbyD

Sucks..

As harsh as it is, what you say is very true-sadly.

There are waaaaay too many wrong people having children, and not enough of the right ones having children. Ultimately, we have all been given free will by God to exercise this choice/option.

Robtard
Quasimodo, eh..My moms thinks i'm cute.

You're asking me to provide research, i did from a while back, we're talking a few years back. I know it was generally from a governmental source but forget specifically where i got it from. I definitely remember it being credible information.

You're asking to "see it/that" Can you provide a statistic showing that a young black man has a higher chance of committing a crime in comparison to a Whites Hispanic or Asian? I love how general you became with Whites, Hispanics and Asians instead of comparing it to White Hispanic and Asian young men, but w/e.

Bardock42 thinks you're cute too, your mother and he should do lunch sometime.

Fine, you "read it somewhere"... guess that will have to do.

You won't provide one, but now you demand that I do? I can if you like, or just Google it yourself. I wasn't being general with any one ethnicity in particular Mr. Twisty. Fact is, young black men do have a statistically higher chance of committing a crime and ending up in jail as compared to others in America. So using your logic about "poor and crime rates", what do you say about young black men? Going to answer, or just keep on dancing, "Tiny Dancer"...

Schecter
i so want to make a thread "black people should not have children"

Shakyamunison

Like all we need is another stupid thread.

BobbyD

That....that's....just not cool. And, I'm whiter than milk!

Schecter
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
Like all we need is another stupid thread.

well, yeah. thus the fact that i want to, but wont.

Shakyamunison
well, yeah. thus the fact that i want to, but wont.

Ya, I know...

FistOfThe North
PVS's tendencies want to open up thread by that title cause of his inherencies but he won't cause he'll have it closed faster than he opened.

Cause if he does open one up like that and it stays open then I'll just have to start a thread title named "Fact: Whites should not have children due to the high pedophile rate among them."

But I'm nicer. See I'm different from PVS. I don't want to open something like that up cause it's racist.

FistOfThe North
Correction :

"PVS's tendencies want to open up a thread by that title because of his inherencies but he won't cause he'll have it closed faster than he opened it."

Dreamt

Pathetic... Your spelling might have improved, but your comprehension is still sub-par.

Robtard
Correction :

"PVS's tendencies want to open up a thread by that title because of his inherencies but he won't cause he'll have it closed faster than he opened it."

"His inherencies"... again with that racist rabble I see...

"Originally posted by FistOfThe North Incredible.

See that's what makes me/us think that mostly all whites are either racist of have a racist agenda.

lol,I swear everyday, everytime I look at a white person I think "racist" , seriously. Or that white person hates me cause of I'm a different color. Or if he's nice white person it's "He's just being nice to show he's not racist, when he is."

Hey too bad. I don't hate whites cause their skin is white. lol w/e,I guess it's just a genetic thing with whites , i dunno.

Hey w/e, if a white person doesn't like me cause I'm not a whiteboy, hey.

lol, fcuk it. Ya just keep goin'"

Commence with:
http://www.animationplayhouse.com/clown_dance.gif

FistOfThe North
Bardock42 thinks you're cute too, your mother and he should do lunch sometime.

Fine, you "read it somewhere"... guess that will have to do.

You won't provide one, but now you demand that I do? I can if you like, or just Google it yourself. I wasn't being general with any one ethnicity in particular Mr. Twisty. Fact is, young black men do have a statistically higher chance of committing a crime and ending up in jail as compared to others in America. So using your logic about "poor and crime rates", what do you say about young black men? Going to answer, or just keep on dancing, "Tiny Dancer"...

Are we becoming objective again with the name calling now? "sigh"..You just couldn't do it, could you.

As if you didn't demand for answers from me as well. Anyway, if you hadn't known, there's a big in-between providing evidence and and demanding it. I tried to provide it, i searched my mental capacities and couldn't retrieve what governmental source i got it from. Blame time.

And you're the one that has to prove to me that your statistic is right, your the one saying it without citing it. Don't quote or paraphrase statistics. I'm merely asking you to back you claim up.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>