Venom vs. Clayface

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

psy_blade
In a forest.

golem370
Stalemate

TricksterPriest
Clayface 7=8/10. Being a forest, there's bound to be water and things Venom can use. If it's Gargan, Clayface 10/10. Gargan is a tard. stick out tongue

Mider999
....how would he use the water

LORDSIDIOUS01
Venom hands down. He stomps Clayface.

batdude123
Clayface... easily.

Think J'onn without telepathy, super strength, or super speed.

Venom is f*cked.

Skeets
Originally posted by batdude123
Clayface... easily.

Venom is f*cked.
Yeah,right....

batdude123
Originally posted by Skeets
Yeah,right....

Yeah... right.

And he can change his form to give himself super strength too.

His punches have hurt Supergirl before.

Big Sexy
Clayface... easily.

Whom Batman owns without remorse.

batdude123
Originally posted by Big Sexy
Whom Batman owns without remorse.

Yeah... with liquid nitrogen capsules or water.

Without some kind of plot device like that, he's f*cked.

Just like Venom is here.

Big Sexy
Yeah... with liquid nitrogen capsules or water.

Without some kind of plot device like that, he's f*cked.

Just like Venom is here. I have a few comics (though I'm not looking for them) where Batman has hanged with Clayface with his standard arsenal.

Skeets
Yeah... right.

And he can change his form to give himself super strength too.

His punches have hurt Supergirl before. Originally posted by Skeets
Yeah,right....

batdude123
I have a few comics (though I'm not looking for them) where Batman has hanged with Clayface with his standard arsenal.

Batman has also batkicked the Spectre, stunned Wonder Woman with a pressure point strike, KO'd Solomon Grundy, dropped White Martians like pieces of shit, etc.

He's the goddamn Batman. Doesn't really mean much to the fight here.

I mean, Thor has been pwned by getting shot in the head with a simple pistol.

Anyway, Clayface wins here. Without breaking a sweat.

batdude123

You love being wrong, don't you? ermmhappy

Skeets
You love being wrong, don't you? ermmhappy Originally posted by Skeets
Yeah,right....

batdude123

So I take it that's an admission? herbsmile

Skeets
Why do you have a link to this picture....herbeyes
http://bricedenice.hautetfort.com/album/batman/bat-cat_kiss_jimlee.3.jpg

You really wanna be batman eh? Or do you pretend you're Catwomen...ermmhappy?

Endless Mike
Wasn't that Spectre thing photoshopped?

batdude123
Why do you have a link to this picture....herbeyes
http://bricedenice.hautetfort.com/album/batman/bat-cat_kiss_jimlee.3.jpg

You really wanna be batman eh? Or do you pretend you're Catwomen...ermmhappy?

I'll never tell. vin

Skeets
Originally posted by Endless Mike
No...haermm

batdude123
Originally posted by Endless Mike

Sadly, no. laughing

Mider999
......sighs.......im suprised that infinite crisis didnt end with a batkick...........we're unable to defeat superboy prime we have to use our ultimate weapon............call bruce.

Skeets
Originally posted by Mider999
......sighs.......im suprised that infinite crisis didnt end with a batkick...........we're unable to defeat superboy prime we have to use our ultimate weapon............call bruce.
Yeah?

Sam Z
Stalemate or Venom wins.

First of all, Clayface it soo slow for Venom.
Second even if he somehow manages to hit Venom (even 20 times) it won't do sh!t to Brock, he took MUCH worse and was fine (it is Brock Venom we are talking about here, right?). Not to mention that Venom can camouflage himself. So this is stalemate unless Venom plays it smart and beats Clayface using environment.

Oh, and been done...

batdude123
Originally posted by Sam Z
Stalemate or Venom wins.

First of all, Clayface it soo slow for Venom.
Second even if he somehow manages to hit Venom (even 20 times) it won't do sh!t to Brock, he took MUCH worse and was fine (it is Brock Venom we are talking about here, right?). Not to mention that Venom can camouflage himself. So this is stalemate unless Venom plays it smart and beats Clayface using environment.

Oh, and been done...

Bullshit.

Venom can take punches that stagger Supergirl? Ha! Clayface can alter his form to make himself as big and as dense as a friggin' building. Top it all off with class 100 punches as well. Clayface can also turn his body into mush which makes him immune to physical force. Like I said, J'onn without telepathy, flight, vision, etc. Venom's speed would mean all of nothing here.

Unless Brock has water or liquid nitrogen, he's f*cked. Plain and simple.

Venom can't win this fight without some major CIS, or a plot device.

Skeets
Bullshit.

Venom can take punches that stagger Supergirl? Ha! Clayface can alter his form to make himself as big and as dense as a friggin' building. Top it all off with class 100 punches as well. Clayface can also turn his body into mush which makes him immune to physical force. Like I said, J'onn without telepathy, flight, vision, etc. Venom's speed would mean all of nothing here.

Venom can't win this fight without some major CIS, or a plot device. Originally posted by Skeets
Yeah?

batdude123

ermmhappy

grey fox
Couldn't Venom conceivably pull a Sandman ?

Sam Z
Bullshit.

Venom can't win this fight without some major CIS, or a plot device.
J'onn without tp my a$$.
He can be a size of a skyscrapper for all I care. It won't do him any good. Good luck fighting someone he can't see and someone who moves faster than he can react. The thing is Venom himself is pretty much imune to physical attacks. Venom has been taking punches from She-Hulk, Hulk and Juggernaut, and not just few, but dozens and kept cracking jokes. So...Clayface-who?
1) Venom can EASILLY dodge anything Clayface can throw at him.
2) But he won't have to dodge anything since he can camoufladge himself.
3) Even if some miracle happens and Clayface hits him it won't do Venom sh!t. Only annoy.
Untill you'll find a way to disprove ^this^ (which I'm sure you won't) it's a stalemate.

Oh, and
4) Unlike Clayface Eddie is not dumb, and water is not that hard to find.
So again, or stalemate or Venom wins.

Tyranno-Chris
What if Carnage helped Venom out? Clayface is in for it now.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by grey fox
Couldn't Venom conceivably pull a Sandman ?

No no expression

AngryManatee
Venom can take punches from Superman lolz.

Venom ftw.

batdude123
J'onn without tp my a$$.
He can be a size of a skyscrapper for all I care. It won't do him any good. Good luck fighting someone he can't see and someone who moves faster than he can react. The thing is Venom himself is pretty much imune to physical attacks. Venom has been taking punches from She-Hulk, Hulk and Juggernaut, and not just few, but dozens and kept cracking jokes. So...Clayface-who?
1) Venom can EASILLY dodge anything Clayface can throw at him.
2) But he won't have to dodge anything since he can camoufladge himself.
3) Even if some miracle happens and Clayface hits him it won't do Venom sh!t. Only annoy.
Untill you'll find a way to disprove ^this^ (which I'm sure you won't) it's a stalemate.

Oh, and
4) Unlike Clayface Eddie is not dumb, and water is not that hard to find.
So again, or stalemate or Venom wins.

If you knew anything of Clayface, you wouldn't be scoffing at that statement.

Batman has taken punches from Wonder Woman, J'onn, Superman, Solomon Grundy, White Martians, etc before. I don't go around saying he has the durability to take continual punches from them during a fight, and it would be laughable for me to say so. There's no logic behind it. Captain America has taken multiple shots from a pissed off Hulk before without being dead. Does this mean he has durability on par with Colossus or Thing? Characters take punches in comics that should kill them all the time which skirts the line of insanity. Shit like that happens all the time, so it's not exactly the most credible evidence to use for your case of Venom being invulnerable. Trying to say Venom is durable enough to take multiple shots from someone who has hurt Supergirl before is absolutely ridiculous.

One punch may not end the fight, but a few would certainly KO Venom. And who says it needs to be a fist? Clayface could make his hand a giant sword 10x bigger than Venom's body. It wouldn't exactly be the hardest thing in the world to hit something considerably smaller than your own hand anyway. Eddy can dodge as many times as he wants, but he would eventually get hit, and he'd go down. Hell, if Clayface didn't want to bother with that, he could turn into a giant living goop puddle and suffocate Brock that way. The problem Eddy has is that he can't harm Clayface in the slightest with what he has to offer. What good is camouflaging himself gonna do when he can't damage Clayface?

Like I said before, Brock can't hope to win, much less stalemate Clayface without a plot device. And since this takes place in the middle of a forest, I doubt he'll find enough water to beat CF. Or for that matter, figure out that water is a weakness of Clayface.

Clayface for the win.

Sam Z
If you knew anything of Clayface, you wouldn't be scoffing at that statement.

Batman has taken punches from Wonder Woman, J'onn, Superman, Solomon Grundy, White Martians, etc before. I don't go around saying he has the durability to take continual punches from them during a fight, and it would be laughable for me to say so. There's no logic behind it. Captain America has taken multiple shots from a pissed off Hulk before without being dead. Does this mean he has durability on par with Colossus or Thing? Characters take punches in comics that should kill them all the time which skirts the line of insanity. Shit like that happens all the time, so it's not exactly the most credible evidence to use for your case of Venom being invulnerable. Trying to say Venom is durable enough to take multiple shots from someone who has hurt Supergirl before is absolutely ridiculous.
Now you're just being weird. Batman or Cap surviving punches from Hulk or Superman has nothing to do here. By this logic there is NO WAY to tell how durable character is since it's a comicbook. How can we say then that Thing can take punch from Hulk? Or that Luke Cage can take punch from Hulk? "Surviving" and "taking this on regular basis" are not one and the same thing. You can't say it's bull if this keeps happening all the time. And not a slap or one punch but many hit combos. Looks like you just need to update your knowledge of Venom.
Don't make me go through reposting respect thread scans again.
And actually it'd make much more sense to say that Supergirl was able to take MUCH WORSE than Clayface's punch without being hurt.

One punch may not end the fight, but a few would certainly KO Venom. And who says it needs to be a fist? Clayface could make his hand a giant sword 10x bigger than Venom's body. It wouldn't exactly be the hardest thing in the world to hit something considerably smaller than your own hand anyway. Eddy can dodge as many times as he wants, but he would eventually get hit, and he'd go down. Hell, if Clayface didn't want to bother with that, he could turn into a giant living goop puddle and suffocate Brock that way. The problem Eddy has is that he can't harm Clayface in the slightest with what he has to offer. What good is camouflaging himself gonna do when he can't damage Clayface? Few things you've got wrong there.
First of all, few punches will not only not KO Venom but will not harm him at all. If you'll keep arguing that I'll just post dozen scans to prove that, but I'd rather not get into that childish staff. Also, cutting him won't work either. (Ask Wolverine)
Second, there is no way for Clayface to hit Venom, and I mean NO way. Venom's just too fast for him. And he wouldn't eventually get hit if he doesn't want to, this is a guy who can chase and catch a bullet after it was fired.
Third, suffocating him will be a little complicated, since he doesn't need to breath.
As for camoufladging, it works both ways. Venom can't hurt Clayface, but Clayface can't hit something he can't see. Only proves my point about stalemate.

Like I said before, Brock can't hope to win, much less stalemate Clayface without a plot device. And since this takes place in the middle of a forest, I doubt he'll find enough water to beat CF. Or for that matter, figure out that water is a weakness of Clayface.

Clayface for the win.
So, what do we have.
Venom can't physically hurt Clayface.
Clayface can't physically hurt Venom, he can't catch Venom and can't see Venom.
So as I said - stalemate.

But there's one more possibility. Finding water is not hard, even in the forest, also it doesn't take much brains to figure Clayface's weakness. Actually water is the first thing that comes to mind when you look at that huge goo.
So again, it's or stalemate or Venom wins.

grey fox
Couldn't Venom use the symbiote to interfere with the clay somehow ? The stuff can travel through PC's for godsakes !

Big Sexy
Originally posted by grey fox
Couldn't Venom use the symbiote to interfere with the clay somehow ? The stuff can travel through PC's for godsakes ! Could they merge. It would be like putting puddy and pay doh together.

grey fox
Could they merge. It would be like putting puddy and pay doh together.

VenomFace ?

Clayvenom ?

batdude123
Now you're just being weird. Batman or Cap surviving punches from Hulk or Superman has nothing to do here. By this logic there is NO WAY to tell how durable character is since it's a comicbook. How can we say then that Thing can take punch from Hulk? Or that Luke Cage can take punch from Hulk? "Surviving" and "taking this on regular basis" are not one and the same thing. You can't say it's bull if this keeps happening all the time. And not a slap or one punch but many hit combos. Looks like you just need to update your knowledge of Venom.
Don't make me go through reposting respect thread scans again.
And actually it'd make much more sense to say that Supergirl was able to take MUCH WORSE than Clayface's punch without being hurt.

Batman took MANY of Superman's absolute hardest shots in the Sacrifice arc and survived. You and I know both know it should take one hit from Superman to vaporize Bruce.

He's also taken on multiple occasions other class 100 metahuman punches and kept on truckin' throughout the fight.

Stuff like that happens all the time in comics. What we have to do is differentiate the bullshit from the logic.

Like Superman for example. The guy can fly through stars and take planet destroying blasts from ground zero without a scratch. We see him constantly do stuff like this. Can you see Venom doing the same things? With regards to the stuff you've said Eddy has taken, I've also seen him brought to his knees by a flurry of punches from Spider-man.

SUPERMAN is the kind of guy who stands toe to toe with guys like the Hulk, not Venom.

Of course Supergirl can survive worse than a punch from Clayface. However, it was enough to stagger and hurt her. Now, ask yourself a question. Is Venom as durable as Supergirl? The answer is a resounding "hell no." And you think Venom is going to take multiple strikes from Clayface without being hurt at all? Laughable.

Few things you've got wrong there.
First of all, few punches will not only not KO Venom but will not harm him at all. If you'll keep arguing that I'll just post dozen scans to prove that, but I'd rather not get into that childish staff. Also, cutting him won't work either. (Ask Wolverine)
Second, there is no way for Clayface to hit Venom, and I mean NO way. Venom's just too fast for him. And he wouldn't eventually get hit if he doesn't want to, this is a guy who can chase and catch a bullet after it was fired.
Third, suffocating him will be a little complicated, since he doesn't need to breath.
As for camoufladging, it works both ways. Venom can't hurt Clayface, but Clayface can't hit something he can't see. Only proves my point about stalemate.

Yet, Clayface has hit Supergirl and J'onn before. Both are immensely faster than Venom. Clayface isn't slow like you think.

If he grows to the size of a 20 story building, hitting Venom won't be that hard.

Your comparing a stabbing from Clayface to a stabbing from Wolverine? Imagine Wolverine, only his claws are are 15x the size of your body, now multiply his strength by thousands of times. You get Clayface's stab.

CF would smash Venom without much trouble at all. It doesn't matter how long it takes him to connect or hit him multiple times, but at that size, it's inevitable.

Venom is not gonna hide like a pussy the entire fight. That just wouldn't be in character for Brock. So that scenario is out.

So, what do we have.

I'm listening.

Venom can't physically hurt Clayface.

Right so far.

Clayface can't physically hurt Venom

An INCREDIBLY false statement. Of course he can hurt Venom for God's sake. And Venom wouldn't be able to take all that many shots from Clayface shaped like enormous daggers.

he can't catch Venom and can't see Venom.

He's hit A LOT faster characters than Venom before.

So as I said - stalemate.

Alright, imagine if you will Martian Manhunter. Now, I want you to take away the invisibility, intangibility, telepathy, and Martian vision.

Do you think Venom could stalemate him then?

If you say yes, you know you'll sound like a gigantic Venom fanboy.

If you say no, then you're just being hypocritical because when you take away the stuff I mentioned above from J'onn, he's the same as Clayface.

Either way, there's a catch 22.

But there's one more possibility. Finding water is not hard, even in the forest, also it doesn't take much brains to figure Clayface's weakness. Actually water is the first thing that comes to mind when you look at that huge goo.
So again, it's or stalemate or Venom wins.

Finding water isn't exactly hard, but this is based on the assumption that they're near a lake or river. If there in the middle of the wilderness, he's not going to find enough water for it to have any adverse affects on Clayface.

And I think you're just wanting Brock to be able to figure out the water weakness. That's about as justified as me saying CF will be able to figure out the sonic weakness for Venom.

Venom isn't stalemating Clayface. Clayface for the win.

AngryManatee
venom hurt by spidey? lolz

batdude123
Originally posted by AngryManatee
venom hurt by spidey? lolz

Yes, Spider-man has hurt Venom before.

LOLLZ1!@2LZ111 roll eyes (sarcastic)

Mider999
wasnt spiderman radiating kryptonite during that time or some sorta radiation that weakened superman........stop taking things out of context.

Clayface should be stronger then venom and more durable he also has his shapeshifting powers. nothing venom can do to win that i see here, maybe that venom crap that he did to sandman would work but sandman should have just seperated that infected part from his body.

Deathstroke
Could Clayface possibly drown Venom with clay or something? I'm not sure if Brock still has to breath or what, but if he tries to attack CF could he envelope him in clay and kill him?

AngryManatee
Yes, Spider-man has hurt Venom before.

LOLLZ1!@2LZ111 roll eyes (sarcastic)

posts plz?

Rewmac
Originally posted by Deathstroke
Could Clayface possibly drown Venom with clay or something? I'm not sure if Brock still has to breath or what, but if he tries to attack CF could he envelope him in clay and kill him? Acually no. I don't think. Venom is strong and agile that will help him.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Rewmac
Acually no. I don't think. Venom is strong and agile that will help him.

Whats he gonna do against a flood of intelligent mud?

Sparkz
Question, has Venom actually been KO'd by physical means before that hasn't had anything to do with his symbiote being severely weakened or ripped apart or something, cause I can't think of any.

Sam Z
Batman took MANY of Superman's absolute hardest shots in the Sacrifice arc and survived. You and I know both know it should take one hit from Superman to vaporize Bruce.
Stuff like that happens all the time in comics. What we have to do is differentiate the bullshit from the logic. Your logic = thumb down Tell me then how the hell are we supposed to know character's durability if everytime someone takes punch you THINK he's not supposed to take you call it bad writing. Your Bruce example has nothing to de here because he's a human, a comicbook human, but still a HUMAN, so yes we can tell that he should die from class 100 punch. Venom is an alien symbiote that merged with a human, tell me please how do we figure if he's supposed or not supposed to take class 100 unless we have like 100 examples from comicbook that prove that he can?

Like Superman for example. The guy can fly through stars and take planet destroying blasts from ground zero without a scratch. We see him constantly do stuff like this. Can you see Venom doing the same things? With regards to the stuff you've said Eddy has taken, I've also seen him brought to his knees by a flurry of punches from Spider-man.
You just showed your complete ignorance of the character. First of all I never compared Venom's durability with Superman's. Second, show me scan of Spider-man knocking out Venom-Brock with his bare hands without use of sonics, fire or some plot device and I'll give you a candy. Seriously, I dare you.
Also, sigh I really hoped we'll be able to avoid this kids staff with posting scans, but oh well...
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=6816624
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=6889047

Of course Supergirl can survive worse than a punch from Clayface. However, it was enough to stagger and hurt her.
Wrong, supergirl can take MUCH worse without being scratched or hurt AT ALL. So if you want to talk about what character is SUPPOSED to be able to do, then ask yourself if Clayface was supposed to be able to hurt someone who has almost superman-like durability.

Now, ask yourself a question. Is Venom as durable as Supergirl? The answer is a resounding "hell no." And you think Venom is going to take multiple strikes from Clayface without being hurt at all? Laughable.
The only laughable thing here is that you pretend to know about the character more than you really know. That's the problem with Venom. When people hear "Venom" they are alway like "bah, that's the guy who Spider-man defeats all the time" and that's the problem. So here we go with scans again.
Durability:
Juggernaut.
1.http://i83.imagethrust.com/images/4bYY/view-image/venomthemadness-01150-gf.html
2.http://i84.imagethrust.com/images/4bYZ/view-image/venomthemadness-01162-sl.html
3.http://i84.imagethrust.com/images/4bZ0/view-image/venomthemadness-01171-lr.html
4.http://i83.imagethrust.com/images/4bZ1/view-image/venomthemadness-01185-ta.html
Please, pay attention that he's not "surviving" attacks but laughs at them and fights back all to the point when he gets distracted by the madness virus calling him and gets tossed into toxins.
"Surviving" punch from Hulk. roll eyes (sarcastic)
http://img48.imageshack.us/img48/3153/venom4ln9df9.jpg
Hulk had to thunderclap him to take him down.
Takes anti-tank missile in the chest and dozen BURNING granades.
NO effect on Venom.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=7086373
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=7086376
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=7086383
If you'll insist I'll post scans of Venom almost killing the Thing and almost raping She-Hulk.

Yet, Clayface has hit Supergirl and J'onn before. Both are immensely faster than Venom. Which is bull. They both can move at speed close to speed of light. Unless of course you claim he's that fast. Even Flash gets hit all the time, doesn't mean that every goon that hits him can move as fast as he can.
Clayface's not even 1/30 fast as Venom is:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=7075501
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=7075503
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=7075506

If he grows to the size of a 20 story building, hitting Venom won't be that hard.
Seriously, when was the last time you read anything about Venom? Cause "big" is a moot point when it comes to Brock.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=7221121
Add his "bbullet-catching-speed" and camoufladge.
You're right. Clayface can hit Venom... If Brock gets bored and falls asleep during the fight...

Your comparing a stabbing from Clayface to a stabbing from Wolverine? When Clayface learns to cut through titanium metal like through butter let me know. Untill that happens, enjoy...
http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/4976/venom07p175waoj2.jpg

CF would smash Venom without much trouble at all. It doesn't matter how long it takes him to connect or hit him multiple times, but at that size, it's inevitable. Venom doesn't require sleep, he doesn't need food, he doesn't need to breathe (which you had no idea about), he can keep fighting for days or even weeks non-stop before starts to tire, which means he can fight for that long at his full speed which is >>>>>>> Clayface's reaction time, let alone speed. And he can become complitley invicible by camoufladging himself. So far, I haven't heard a single good reason how the hell is CF gonna hit him, except that he's big...

Venom is not gonna hide like a pussy the entire fight. That just wouldn't be in character for Brock. So that scenario is out. This is a vs forum, Venom can do anything he wants within his abilities, and using camoufladge when it's convinient is one of them.

I'm listening.

Good, I hope you REALLY do.

An INCREDIBLY false statement. Of course he can hurt Venom for God's sake. And Venom wouldn't be able to take all that many shots from Clayface shaped like enormous daggers.
For now, I proved that Venom can take 10xworse attacks than anything CF is capable of and without much trouble.

He's hit A LOT faster characters than Venom before. Unlike taking dozen attacks on regular basis(which proves character's durability), hitting light-fast characters from time to time IS made for the sake of interesting fight scenes, especially if the character has no speed feats to back it up. Again, Clayface is NOWHERE near as fast as Venom.

Alright, imagine if you will Martian Manhunter. Now, I want you to take away the invisibility, intangibility, telepathy, and Martian vision.
Do you think Venom could stalemate him then?.
If you say yes, you know you'll sound like a gigantic Venom fanboy.
If you say no, then you're just being hypocritical because when you take away the stuff I mentioned above from J'onn, he's the same as Clayface.. If you think that taking all that from J'onn would make him an equel to clayface, then I have better things to do than answering this kinda questions, especially since Martian manhunter has nothing to do with this fight. Besides, Venom has a powerfull telepathy himself.

And I think you're just wanting Brock to be able to figure out the water weakness. That's about as justified as me saying CF will be able to figure out the sonic weakness for Venom. Um... actually no. Because I was judging by my personal experience. When I first read about Clayface, water was the first thing that came to my mind, and I'm not making this up. And I was a kid at that time, and I can't say I'm that smart, especially comparing to Eddie Brock. So figuring that water would work is just a matter of time. Of short time...
Unlike sonics.
Also, when was the last time you went to a forest. Finding water is EASY, you can find a source in any forest.

Venom isn't stalemating Clayface. Clayface for the win.
The thing is that you do not know enough about Venom to judge, also it happened that you debate with guy who own every single Venom appearance. I know what he's capable of, and I know for the fact that he can dodge Clayface all day with ease even with his back turned on him. I also know for the fact that if Venom uses camoufladge he wouldn't even need to dodge CF, he could just stand there and watch. I also know for the fact that he can take MUCH worse than any CF attack and laugh at it. And I can prove all that, in fact I already have.
So it's or Venom wins, or stalemate. No other options.

Rewmac
Thanks as always the proof is back. I was about to bring in some scans. Venom fought Juggernaut, The Hulk and even Ghost Rider and he is still alive. Clayface might do something but I don't think he could do enough demage to kill Venom. Not that he has all the upgrades (merging with Carnage and the clone Venom) and it is Brock.

buchanen nekket
would clayfaces melting power work on venom?

Tyranno-Chris
Which venom?
Classic or Ultimate? Well, either would stomp clayface into the ground. Classic has his strength speed, webs, stealth and binocular vision. Ultimate has that jumping powers, tentacles, binocular vision, wall crawling, and he must feed to stay alive. And if it is ultimate, well, he is much bigger than regular, and probably stronger. Classic would kick ass too because he is faster, he has excellent vision, meaning he can see in the dark. Also, he can ambush clayface.

PS Venom would kick his censored

qqqqqqq
will the same thing happen to clayface like the way it happened to sandman when venom bit him?

buchanen nekket
i thought venom had a special poison in his teeth that he normally doesn't have.

batdude123

leonidas
hmm, sam and bats, nice debate. smile

AngryManatee
I really wanna see the Venom vs She-Hulk ones, I havent seen those yet sad

Sam Z

Sam Z
Originally posted by leonidas
hmm, sam and bats, nice debate. smile Thanks. cool

Originally posted by AngryManatee
I really wanna see the Venom vs She-Hulk ones, I havent seen those yet sad Soon to be posted in the respect thread. wink

Badabing
End of discussion.
Now THIS is end of discussion. Both of you should shut up. no expression

This is the FOR REAL end of discussion! durfist

J/K stick out tongue

How can Venom harm Clayface?

batdude123

AngryManatee

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.