Morningstar Lucifer vs. HellSpawn

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Prophecy
Who will be victorious?

LUCIFER
http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k268/Qezel360/Lucifer16.jpg
HELLSPAWNhttp://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k268/Qezel360/spawn1.jpg

TricksterPriest
..............you like Lucifer alot, huh? Unless it's 4th age Spawn, he has no chance.

The Prophecy
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
..............you like Lucifer alot, huh? Unless it's 4th age Spawn, he has no chance.

No not really he just seems like an interesting character.

TricksterPriest
yes He is very interesting. But a poor choice for vs. matches. He's around Spectre level in power.

The Prophecy
ah ok.

Mider999
he got alot of levels first age is herald level they

second age is rune king thor level to me so uber skyfather level

third age is above first age but below second

fourth age is unknown power level we dont really know some tards in here think he is thanos level which is just plain idoitic, he basically killed all of heaven and hells armies, sealed heaven and hell, and recreated earth, earth is like umm multiple universes in itself so its said.

Goddess Kali
Lucifer Morningstar wins...

Even if Lucifer cannot kill 4th Age Spawn, Lucifer will find a way to entrap him (the way Heaven and Hell found a way to trap Urizen in the void)

Mider999
i cant really say.....i dont know fourth age spawns power level lucifer could create a universe nothing more supposidly he had to have micheal to make two universes didnt he, but spawn made the earth which has many universes.

Big Sexy
A child of the Presence vs a Man with the power of a child of the MOC. Kinda hard to tell.

Superboy Prime
Lucifer.

Goddess Kali
Originally posted by Mider999
i cant really say.....i dont know fourth age spawns power level lucifer could create a universe nothing more supposidly he had to have micheal to make two universes didnt he, but spawn made the earth which has many universes.

ALSO God and Satan were trapped in an alternate universe while Spawn existed in the prime universe to recreate the Earth.

It says so in the recent issue of Spawn, I posted a thread about it in the Comic Books section.

Image is a Multiverse, not a single universe

guy222
Originally posted by Goddess Kali
Lucifer Morningstar wins...

Even if Lucifer cannot kill 4th Age Spawn, Lucifer will find a way to entrap him (the way Heaven and Hell found a way to trap Urizen in the void)

Do u believe MoM defeats Lucifer

celestialdemon
Lucifer wins. Spawn would not present much of a challenge to him in any Age.

id369
Lucifer.
He has done so much more.

Galan007
Lucifer.

Goddess Kali
Originally posted by guy222
Do u believe MoM defeats Lucifer

Ofcourse..she creates universes effortlessly.

Goddess Kali
Originally posted by celestialdemon
Lucifer wins. Spawn would not present much of a challenge to him in any Age.

Untrue..lesser beings have given Lucifer frustration....

God Spawn is more powerful than many of his allies and enemies, however, Lucifer is muchh smarter and more experienced than Spawn will ever be, therefore he will find a way to defeat God Spawn.

Mider999
ID dont even open your mouth about spawn.

Goddess Kali
Mider relax...i am gathering info and scans to produce a future Spawn Cosmology thread which will explain all about MoM, God and Satan, Urizen, Mammon, God Spawn, Zera, etc.

Soon all info will be revealed, and no one can use ignorance afterward

id369
ID dont even open your mouth about spawn.

*Opens Mouth ever so slowly*
SSSSppppppaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwnnnnnnnnnn

Mider999
lol funny ID

Juntai
i cant really say.....i dont know fourth age spawns power level lucifer could create a universe nothing more supposidly he had to have micheal to make two universes didnt he, but spawn made the earth which has many universes. Lucifer created a multiverse.

Goddess Kali
Originally posted by Juntai
Lucifer created a multiverse.

So did MoM

Big Sexy
Lucifer created a multiverse. With Michaels power.

Goddess Kali
Yes, MoM created a multiverse on her own.

Also, she can wipe out and recreate universes with but a whim. Read the new spawn issue, or check out my new thread: Image is a Multiverse...not a single universe in the Comic Books Section for a scan i posted.

Juntai
I looked at it, seems very ambiguous. I need actual context rather than editorial overview.

Goddess Kali
I looked at it, seems very ambiguous. I need actual context rather than editorial overview.

Read the comic books then

kevdude
Umm Lucifer

id369

Thanos_THOTU
God Spawn created a world/planet ... He's ****ed.

Thanos_THOTU
<Delete>

Hannibal-Lector
Ahahah i know nothing about either of them but Im guessing Lucifer based on the following:

Luficer owns hell
Hellspawn is probably a spawn from hell.... so...

Juntai

MRasheed
Originally posted by id369
*Opens Mouth ever so slowly*
SSSSppppppaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwnnnnnnnnnn

lol

id369
Your multiverse scan isn't working.
Not that I doubt it is really, I've just never seen the proof.

Really?

Ill try again with another website.

Reference - Spawn Issue 20 page 12
http://www.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/104/1044558baeaa0f923e70b7ead1b35cfbf38c86.jpg

http://www.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/104/1044558baeaa0f923e70b7ead1b35cfbf38c86.jpg

http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=104455

Goddess Kali
MoM is the Supreme Being, she created the Image Multiverse...

The scan I provided earlier clearly states that the Mother abandoned God and Satan in a parallel Universe.

THERE IS NO AMBIGUITY...THERE IS NOTHING MORE LEFT TO INTERPRET....

THE AUTHORS THEMSELVES HAVE CONFIRMED THIS, AS WELL AS THE COMIC BOOK ITSELF....THE ORIGINAL EARTH WAS NEVER DESTROYED..IT STILL EXISTS...READ THE COMIC BOOK URSELF...

SPAWN RECREATED THE NEW EARTH, NOT IN THE SAME SPACE/TIME THAT THE OLD EARTH EXISTED, BUT IN A COMPLETELY NEW DIMENSION

id369

Goddess Kali

id369

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.