Crazies on Soapboxes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

zozo_yoyo_xoxo
I think they have all gone online with there political agendas. Probably though they wouldn't have the balls to stand in a park and say it. Instead having bored there colleagues at lunch, they come online all afternoon from work (which obviously isn't very important) as no one notices that instead of working, they are posting on a "movie forum". This movie forum has not updated since January though erm. They regurgitate what they have read in the paper they choose to read which already fits the political views they have. Posting into the ether the simplistic ideas they have. They are so funny.

Robtard
Why do you continually make accounts and come on then, seriously?

Bardock42
Originally posted by Robtard

Because he is "playing with us"!

zozo_yoyo_xoxo

Who does what?

roll eyes (sarcastic)

zozo_yoyo_xoxo
Originally posted by Bardock42
Because he is "playing with us"!

That would get me arrested shifty

Bardock42
Originally posted by zozo_yoyo_xoxo
That would get me arrested shifty

I'm legal now w00t

zozo_yoyo_xoxo
I'm legal now w00t

Then lets play, you could dress as a stormtrooper and I could be Eva Braun.

Bardock42
Then lets play, you could dress as a stormtrooper and I could be Eva Braun. Crossdresser.

zozo_yoyo_xoxo
Crossdresser.

You say that as if it's a bad thing.

Robtard
Who does what?

roll eyes (sarcastic)

It was a serious question, I am interested in knowing what drives you to do this. Boredom? Enjoy annoying people" Loneliness? Mommy didn't hold you enough? What? Please answer truthfully.

zozo_yoyo_xoxo
It was a serious question, I am interested in knowing what drives you to do this. Boredom? Enjoy annoying people" Loneliness? Mommy didn't hold you enough? What? Please answer truthfully.

I'd like to ask you a question first smile

Why do you care?

chillmeistergen
Are you the famous Whirly? Wow. You even PM'd me.

zozo_yoyo_xoxo
Originally posted by chillmeistergen
Are you the famous Whirly? Wow. You even PM'd me.

Who's Whirly?

Robtard
I'd like to ask you a question first smile

Why do you care?

No problem.

Curiosity.

So?

zozo_yoyo_xoxo
No problem.

Curiosity.

So?

Well isn't it obvious why?

TRH
Well isn't it obvious why? yes it is,your mother you let you **** her endlessly

Robtard
Well isn't it obvious why?

Come on now, I said "please", you can't return the respect and answer truthfully.

Robtard
Originally posted by TRH
yes it is,your mother you let you **** her endlessly

Bardock42 found that "hot".

TRH
Bardock42 found that "hot". oh

Bardock42
Bardock42 found that "hot". It's true, I did.

TRH
It's true, I did. damn

Robtard
It's true, I did.

Two things Germans can always be accounted for:

1) Making the worlds best automobiles

2) Finding sexual pleasure in anything perverse.

zozo_yoyo_xoxo
Come on now, I said "please", you can't return the respect and answer truthfully.

I come on because I am amused by how serious some people take posting to a few assorted oddities. It amuses me to see people argue the same things, most of which are not really important or relevant to them in real life over and over. I find the false personas many create amusing. I find the people who actually care about what others think the funniest and I answer you no because I care, but because I can answer you and that in itself amuses me. I also find the anger people have over the fact I can answer amusing.

TRH
Two things Germans can always be accounted for:

1) Making the worlds best automobiles

2) Finding sexual pleasure in anything perverse. no

zozo_yoyo_xoxo
Originally posted by TRH
yes it is,your mother you let you **** her endlessly

smile That makes no sense.

Bardock42
I come on because I am amused by how serious some people take posting to a few assorted oddities. It amuses me to see people argue the same things, most of which are not really important or relevant to them in real life over and over. I find the false personas many create amusing. I find the people who actually care about what others think the funniest and I answer you no because I care, but because I can answer you and that in itself amuses me. I also find the anger people have over the fact I can answer amusing. I think you are quite false actually.

zozo_yoyo_xoxo
I think you are quite false actually.

your opinion is noted although it means nothing.

smile And of course i'm false.

Robtard
I come on because I am amused by how serious some people take posting to a few assorted oddities. It amuses me to see people argue the same things, most of which are not really important or relevant to them in real life over and over. I find the false personas many create amusing. I find the people who actually care about what others think the funniest and I answer you no because I care, but because I can answer you and that in itself amuses me.

Thank you.

Granted, what you said isn't entirely untrue, there are people "Online" that can offer 'you' a pleasant and/or an enlightening conversation.... why not seek that out?

Bardock42
your opinion is noted although it means nothing.

smile And of course i'm false.

Just like everything else.

zozo_yoyo_xoxo
Thank you.

Granted, what you said isn't entirely untrue, they're are people "Online" that can offer 'you' a pleasant and/or an enlightening conversation.... why not seek that out?

Because I can get pleasant and polite conversation in real life. On here it's a funland without any rules for me. As I am outside the rules.

zozo_yoyo_xoxo
Just like everything else.

Of course.

Robtard
Because I can get pleasant and polite conversation in real life. On here it's a funland without any rules for me. As I am outside the rules.

That is besides the point, we all have lives. Then you're here to 'fool around', understood. Everyone is technically "outside the rules" Online; anyone can make a false persona and act the fool.

zozo_yoyo_xoxo
That is besides the point, we all have lives. Then you're here to 'fool around', understood. Everyone is technically "outside the rules" Online; anyone can make a false persona and act the fool.

Not exactly. Coming here and searching a single word and finding despite that word not having been around for ages it's still being bandied about on multiple forums is so hilariously stupid it always makes me smile. It always makes me smile to see how hated by some that word is and how loved by others it is.
It's quite ridiculous.

Starhawk
I think they have all gone online with there political agendas. Probably though they wouldn't have the balls to stand in a park and say it. Instead having bored there colleagues at lunch, they come online all afternoon from work (which obviously isn't very important) as no one notices that instead of working, they are posting on a "movie forum". This movie forum has not updated since January though erm. They regurgitate what they have read in the paper they choose to read which already fits the political views they have. Posting into the ether the simplistic ideas they have. They are so funny.

So the point of this thread is just to bash people who have strong beliefs?

Bardock42
Not exactly. Coming here and searching a single word and finding despite that word not having been around for ages it's still being bandied about on multiple forums is so hilariously stupid it always makes me smile. It always makes me smile to see how hated by some that word is and how loved by others it is.
It's quite ridiculous.

What word?

zozo_yoyo_xoxo
Originally posted by Starhawk

you're (your) laughing an intellectual?

Robtard
It's quite ridiculous.

and the word is?

zozo_yoyo_xoxo
What word?

Shazam shifty

zozo_yoyo_xoxo
and the word is?

laughing shifty

Robtard
laughing shifty

What's "ridiculous" is that you actually think people "hate" or "love" an online persona... ego problems, if true.

Bardock42
Shazam shifty

I know him. Personally.

zozo_yoyo_xoxo
What's "ridiculous" is that you actually think people "hate" or "love" an online persona... ego problems if true.

smile Is it? I think some people online find all sorts of things "important". Like reputation etc. It's hilarious.

zozo_yoyo_xoxo
I know him. Personally.

I wish I did. In Kingdom Come he always looked so deviant.

Robtard
Originally posted by Starhawk

Don't take it personal, he may be here to fool around and act the clown for amusement; at least he isn't outright lying because he thinks people will respect him, like you do.

Robtard
smile Is it? I think some people online find all sorts of things "important". Like reputation etc. It's hilarious.

Yeah, you have a point there.

Bardock42
I wish I did. In Kingdom Come he always looked so deviant. Shazam was in Kingdom Come?

I feel a reread coming up.

zozo_yoyo_xoxo
Yeah, you have a point there.

That's why people troll, because those people exist. If they didn't worry, people wouldn't troll.

zozo_yoyo_xoxo
Shazam was in Kingdom Come?

I feel a reread coming up.

Shazam Captain Marvel, not Shazam the Wizard.

Yeah, you know Billy was key to Luthors plan. If you want a good overlooked read, read Planetary if you haven't.

Bardock42
Shazam Captain Marvel, not Shazam the Wizard.

Yeah, you know Billy was key to Luthors plan. If you want a good overlooked read, read Planetary if you haven't.

Yeah, Captain Marvel....would have been quite fundamental if I had missed that.

What is Planetary?

Robtard
That's why people troll, because those people exist. If they didn't worry, people wouldn't troll.

I almost hate to admit it; you state a good case for "trolls" considering some of the outright B.S. I have read in here lately.

TRH
smile That makes no sense. sure it does

Bardock42
I almost hate to admit it; you state a good case for "trolls" considering some of the outright B.S. I have read in here lately. Some trolls.

I doubt it is the primary motivation of most trolls.

In fact, in the case of Whirly and the follow up personas (not aware of the previous ones) I am pretty sure there is something else too.

zozo_yoyo_xoxo
Yeah, Captain Marvel....would have been quite fundamental if I had missed that.

What is Planetary?

It's set in the Wildstorm Universe. They are basically the coolest "team" ever in comics. I missed it first time round. I know me missing a comic seems odd. I bought the trades on recommendation at the comic shop I visit. Alan Moore does the intro to the first trade. They are almost Watchmen levl quality stories. I don't want to spoil it to much for you.

Bardock42
It's set in the Wildstorm Universe. They are basically the coolest "team" ever in comics. I missed it first time round. I know me missing a comic seems odd. I bought the trades on recommendation at the comic shop I visit. Alan Moore does the intro to the first trade. They are almost Watchmen levl quality stories. I don't want to spoil it to much for you. Cool, I will check it out.

Robtard
Some trolls.

In fact, in the case of Whirly and the follow up personas (not aware of the previous ones) I am pretty sure there is something else too.

That's why I had initially asked the question of "why". I think there's something else there too.

zozo_yoyo_xoxo
Some trolls.

Internet Psychology 101. Here we go. What would Whirly have in Common with Boots, Cleric etc?

smile

zozo_yoyo_xoxo
Cool, I will check it out.

Do that. You won't regret it.

Bardock42
Internet Psychology 101. Here we go. What would Whirly have in Common with Boots, Cleric etc?

smile

Well, enough to have been exposed rather immediately.

But it is not about the characters. I just think there is another motivation besides the laugh at idiots that take things seriously. Mostly because some of Whirlies posts seemed most desperate or mental...

But what do I know, I just have little facts and make up my mind with that.

Like, you actually adding a "smile" after you already posted your reply. It just seems odd to me.

zozo_yoyo_xoxo
Originally posted by Bardock42 Well, enough to have been exposed rather immediately.

But it is not about the characters. I just think there is another motivation besides the laugh at idiots that take things seriously. Mostly because some of Whirlies posts seemed most desperate or mental...

But what do I know, I just have little facts and make up my mind with that.

Like, you actually adding a "smile" after you already posted your reply. It just seems odd to me.

I see smile

"laughing" added

Robtard

smile

Many of the socks are so obvious they aren't funny. Take "Boots" for example, no one in there right mind would believe they were actually talking to a true 'Neo-Nazi'. Like I said before, "be original and get into character; make it believable", there lies the true humor.

Bardock42
Many of the socks are so obvious they aren't funny. Take "Boots" for example, no one in there right mind would believe they were actually talking to a true 'Neo-Nazi'. Like I said before, "be original and get into character; make it believable", there lies the true humor. I don't know, I like the easy to spot personalities. It just seems like they are not just characters, but that there is some of the person that makes them in it.

Like when he talks to me about comics, that seems to me as if it is the actual guy saying something. Also in some other cases.

zozo_yoyo_xoxo
Many of the socks are so obvious they aren't funny. Take "Boots" for example, no one in there right mind would believe they were actually talking to a true 'Neo-Nazi'. Like I said before, "be original and get into character; make it believable", there lies the true humor.

Many people did think he was real though, some people posted threatening to beat "Boots" up. That's humour. Originally posted by Bardock42
I don't know, I like the easy to spot personalities. It just seems like they are not just characters, but that there is some of the person that makes them in it.

Like when he talks to me about comics, that seems to me as if it is the actual guy saying something. Also in some other cases.

Obviously when I talk to you about comics that's the real guy coming through. Masks are masks for amusement nothing more or less.

Bardock42
Many people did think he was real though, some people posted threatening to beat "Boots" up. That's humour.

Obviously when I talk to you about comics that's the real guy coming through. Masks are masks for amusement nothing more or less.

Well, anyways...I appreciate you being around, Whirly hug

Have a good night.

zozo_yoyo_xoxo
Well, anyways...I appreciate you being around, Whirly hug

Have a good night.

You to mate and Robtard it's nice you kind of get it, I have hope for you in the way I do for a few others.

chillmeistergen
Do you have hope for me?

Robtard
Many people did think he was real though, some people posted threatening to beat "Boots" up. That's humour.

I must have missed those post, funny though that people took that serious. I was initially annoyed that you came in here repeatedly to antagonize; like I said though, after reading some of the complete B.S. in here, I can almost sympathize.

-edit
Funny fact, I had initially picked the name "Robtard" to sock, but decided not to, as I never "socked".

zozo_yoyo_xoxo
I must have missed those post, funny though that people took that serious. I was initially annoyed that you came in here repeatedly to antagonize; like I said though, after reading some of the complete B.S. in here, I can almost sympathize.

What's funniest is when people have the same argument with different people in the same thread a thousand posts later. Why?

zozo_yoyo_xoxo
Funny fact, I had initially picked the name "Robtard" to sock, but decided not to as I never "socked".

laughing Well I suspect this account is about to vanish, i'm bound to have been reported by now. If not by now then very soon.

Robtard
laughing Well I suspect this account is about to vanish.

I'm sure you have many in the barracks, waiting for the call to battle.

zozo_yoyo_xoxo
I'm sure you have many in the barracks, waiting for the call to battle.

Yup a few, but I usually forget the passwords as I really don't come on very much. My posting goes it spates, when real life is slow, I go online. When real life is quick I don't. That goes for months, weeks and years.

smile Anyway have a good evening.

BackFire
thread worthless

thread closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.