Mutant Classification Levels.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starhawk
This thread is for discussing mutants that so far haven't been given a mutant class yet and where they should fall and why?

And obviously start would be Scarlet Witch.

Endless Mike
MJJ

guy222
Originally posted by Starhawk
This thread is for discussing mutants that so far haven't been given a mutant class yet and where they should fall and why?

And obviously start would be Scarlet Witch.

Layla Miller

Symmetric Chaos
Jaspers should of course be an Omega . . .

What do Alpha and Beta levels mean anyway?

Disappear
alpha and beta have never been given strict definitions. in the age of apocalypse, it seemed that alpha was a designation given to those apocalypse deemed fit to survive. beyond that, there is really no classification that is a constant through all confirmed alphas or betas, with the exception that their powers are NOT limitless.

Evil_Ash
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
What do Alpha and Beta levels mean anyway?

That you are below Omega level. 313

Big Sexy
Alphas are levels usually to mutants that are power but do not have unlimited potential. Beings like Magneto, Apocalypse and up until recently Storm were alpha.

Starhawk
Recently? What changed?

Big Sexy
Recently? What changed? Apparently (Because Hudlin said so) Storm is Omega not alpha.

Disappear
a couple sentinels said storm was a possible omega. that's no different than wisdom saying chamber might have omega level power. she's still an alpha, despite never explicitly being labelled as such

on another note, forge is a confirmed alpha. and his power is hardly powerful, when you think about it. so, again, there isnt any strong themes running as constants through the terms alpha or beta.

Starhawk
Well is Forge's mystical powers mutant related?

Disappear
nope

Jebus reborn
Starhawk to Beta.

Darth Macabre
None.

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by Jebus reborn
Starhawk to Beta. Logan (who owns) to beta.

Starhawk
Guys don't spam my thread.

NoFate007
Well, which characters have been confirmed as what? The only one I can remember offhand is that Drake is an Omega.

llagrok
Originally posted by NoFate007
Well, which characters have been confirmed as what? The only one I can remember offhand is that Drake is an Omega.

There's an Omega Class mutant thread.

Mr.M
KidOmega
Jean Grey
Franklin Richard
Elixir
Iceman

I think they should classify Hellion as Alpha.

King KAM
Cable should be....so should legion adn proteus

llagrok
Originally posted by King KAM
Cable should be....so should legion adn proteus

Nope, no and noes.

Powerful, but not unlimited potential.

Jebus reborn
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Logan (who owns) to beta. David Richards to what he is now, an Alpha.

BlueDMighty
It's up to the writers.

but the "Potentials" that sould have been first on the "omega list" (per the loosly defined characteristic) are as follows:

Proteus (psionic based reality manipulation/matter transmutation/ energy manipulation/ Energgy Form)

Legion (Multiple personality Psionic based TK, Pyrokenisis, psycokenisis)

Chamber (Psionic based pyrokenisis/ Telepothy)

Storm (Psionic based Atmokeninis)

Magma (psionic based magma manipulation/ Magma Form)

SunFire (Pyrokinetic/psionc based Plasma manipulation)

Sunpyre (Pyrokinetic/psionc based Plasma manipulation)

Madrox (kenetic based cloning)

Gambit (Psionic based "kenetic energy manipulation"(?))

Admittadly the top two went the way of the original Jean Grey (too bad they did'nt have a gaudian Phoenix) but it would have been cool to keep them around (lord knows the X-men could use some GREAT villians right now)

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by BlueDMighty
Legion (Multiple personality Psionic based TK, Pyrokenisis, psycokenisis)

I could see a cool angle here where only one personality is an Omega.

Starhawk
Well the term Omega applies to a mutant with unlimited potential.

Alphas are higher end mutants, Beta are lower end.

Soljer
David Richards to what he is now, an Alpha.

Aww, are you sure?

I was going to reccomend him for epsilon-delta.

SpunkySmurph
David Richards to what he is now, an Alpha. Phoenix to whateversoljersaid

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Soljer
Aww, are you sure?

I was going to reccomend him for epsilon-delta.

What a strange new world that has such people in it.

Starhawk
Guys cut the trolling.

Soljer
Trolling? This is on topic. We're recommending "unassigned" mutants to mutant classes. no expression.

Starhawk
By bringing up all of Eclipso's aliases. Do you really think Digi and the others aren't smart enough to see what your doing?

Now as to the topic?

Jebus reborn
By bringing up all of Eclipso's aliases. Do you really think Digi and the others aren't smart enough to see what your doing?

Now as to the topic? Wow... paranoid much?
You'd almost think you are hiding something...

Also, David Richards was pretty damn powerful, but meh, I don't know about Alpha anymore... and Deta's too low... so I'm going to say Beta.

SpunkySmurph
Do you really think Digi and the others aren't smart enough to see what your doing?
I really don't think that question should be aimed at us, Daveyboy.

Jebus reborn
Question:
Did Bastion ever really kill any mutants?

Jebus reborn
Starhawk to Beta. Originally posted by Starhawk
Guys cut the trolling. Originally posted by Starhawk

Now as to the topic?

Ha... so obvious though... it's not even funny... no expression

manjaro
if im not mistaken storm once studied elemental magic, and at one point in an alternate UNiverse she abandoned her mutant abilites and practiced magic exclusivley. now we've also seen that when she loses it and stops giving a shit, she can be come a "actual" weather "goddess" so other than blatanly obvious ppl like proteus, MJJ, Scarlet witch, and exodus. she should be labelled right now as for as im concerned

Disappear
Well the term Omega applies to a mutant with unlimited potential.

Alphas are higher end mutants, Beta are lower end.

define "higher end" and "lower end." if you're talking about combat effectiveness or overall "power," forge would be the exception. his mutant ability lets him see mechanical energy and create virtually anything he can imagine, which has as much combat efficiency as cypher's ability. but he is a confirmed alpha.

Soljer

Now as to the topic?

Who is bringing up some ancient retard's socks? We're talking about mutants and their speculative classes - get back on topic, jeeze!

SpunkySmurph
I thought Alpha was a power that had to be activated (ie Cyclops), and Beta were mutants with passive abilities (ie Beast)...

Disappear
beast's an alpha, too.

Soljer
Alpha-level mutants have powerful abilities and pretty much no disadvantages. They look totally human. Ex. Cyclops, Wolverine, Emma Frost, Professor X.

Beta-level mutants are JUST as powerful as alphas, but have disadvantageous physical flaws. Angel, Beast, Nightcrawler, Mystique, etc.

Gamma-level mutants are equally as powerful, but have LARGER disadvantages. Rogue, Cloak, Dagger, Blob, etc.

Deltas are weaker than Alpha/beta/gamma mutants, but have flaws just the same.

Epsilon-Deltas are mutants who simply haven't activated their 'power.' Latent mutants are Epsilon-Delta.

Epsilon mutants have slight gifts, but crippling flaws. Beak, Wither, etc.

Zeta mutants are mutants without the X-gene. They have no superhuman traits. I'm not entirely sure what makes them mutants,by that logic, however...

Omegas are mutants who have never been used as David_Richards' screen name. Examples exclude Starhawk, David Richards, Bastion, etc.

{{QS}}
Alpha-level mutants have powerful abilities and pretty much no disadvantages. They look totally human. Ex. Cyclops, Wolverine, Emma Frost, Professor X.

Beta-level mutants are JUST as powerful as alphas, but have disadvantageous physical flaws. Angel, Beast, Nightcrawler, Mystique, etc.

Gamma-level mutants are equally as powerful, but have LARGER disadvantages. Rogue, Cloak, Dagger, Blob, etc.

Epsilon-Deltas are mutants who simply haven't activated their 'power.' Latent mutants are Epsilon-Delta.

Zeta mutants are mutants without the X-gene. They have no superhuman traits. I'm not entirely sure what makes them mutants,by that logic, however...

Omegas are mutants who have never been used as David_Richards' screen name. Examples exclude Starhawk, David Richards, Bastion, etc.

Wouldn't Mystique be Alpha, she can shape-shift to look just like her original form.BTW good one laughing out loud

llagrok
Soljer just classified Wolverine as alpha class <3

lol

Soljer
What is wrong with Wolverine being an alpha? confused.

The Alpha/Beta/Gamma classifications all are equally powerful.

For example, Rogue, a gamma, can absorb the powers of anyone on the planet. Permanently, if need be. That's pretty damned powerful. However, her disadvantages due to this power are also pretty damned large.

Likewise, Nightcrawler can teleport damn near anywhere damn near instantaneously. Also pretty damned powerful, but because of his physical appearance, he is considered a beta.

While only 10% (pre-decimation, I have no idea about the figures afterwards) of mutants are Alphas....pretty much ALL the ones who get any screentime are Alpha. erm.

Also, thank you to who quoted my message, it saves me the trouble of having to bump an 'end-of-page' message. smile.

SpunkySmurph

For example, Rogue, a gamma, can absorb the powers of anyone on the planet. Permanently, if need be. That's pretty damned powerful. However, her disadvantages due to this power are also pretty damned large.

Likewise, Nightcrawler can teleport damn near anywhere damn near instantaneously. Also pretty damned powerful, but because of his physical appearance, he is considered a beta.
That's a... lot of damnation. ermmnone

llagrok
It's funny, because I think Wolverine/Sabretooth are easily distinguishable as mutants. It really depends on how they're depicted.

In some comics Wolverine looks like an animal almost.

Disappear
beast and angel are alphas. where are you making up these other terms from? i know epsilon-delta was a one-off about kids, which presumably meant they were latent, but where did this other stuff come from?

Symmetric Chaos

Where did you get these classifications from?

And for Betas how is Angel's physically abnormailty disadvatageous? It's his entire power.

Would Beast have originally been alpha but then switched to Beta when he turned blue? What about Rouge during the brief times that she lost the absorbing thing Gamma to Alpha? How about Jaspers his powers drove him insane would he be alpha because he looked the same or Gamma because the powers had a huge disadvatage?

blink

Disappear
his serum was retconned into advancing his mutation much the same way sage's jumpstart does. he wouldn't have changed classes because it's still the same genetics. he's also an alpha, as is warren. i have no idea where this classification system is coming from.

Starhawk
If Jean Grey is an Omega doesn't that make Maddie an Omega as well?

Soljer
If Jean Grey is an Omega doesn't that make Maddie an Omega as well?

No.

sapphiremouse
Originally posted by King KAM
Cable should be....so should legion adn proteus thought proteus got killed long time ago? by colossus due to his metallic nature.....lol, that was like +15 years ago.

Starhawk
No.

Why not? She's an exact clone of Jean.

Starhawk
Originally posted by sapphiremouse
thought proteus got killed long time ago? by colossus due to his metallic nature.....lol, that was like +15 years ago.

He was killed he was dispersed.

Disappear
he was brought back together in one of the tie-ins across the x-titles a few years after. i think he either got dispersed again or the kid who was containing all of his energies blew up. i don't remember how it ended. but he was dead. and apparently came back in the House of M exiles tie-ins. and now he's trapped in morph.

he certainly had a lot of power, and if it wasn't for that pesky metal allergy he could've maybe gone on to become a contender when the "omega" label was created.

also, legion became most powerful when his mind healed into one personality, but then he died. and then his rogue alternate personalities were terrorizing israel or some such in excalibur 121. pretty sure they passed on peacefully at the end

Starhawk
You still haven't answered my question, Madyline Pryor should be an Omega as she is an exact clone of Jean Grey.

Proteus could be an Omega, but he does not have the reality altering powers on the level of Franklin or Scarlet Witch.

Disappear
doesnt matter what level they're on, so long as he had infinite potential to grow. that was never stated, so we don't know.

clones are difficult to to by, considering the metaphysical aspects of omega. especially jean's clone. the beyonder speculated that jean would some day evolve into the cosmic congress to replace the phoenix, but would she really be able to do that if madelyne was doing the same? also, we don't know in what manner sinister may have altered madelyne, if at all. all we know is that it was never addressed and is too cloudy to leave up to simple "if this, then that" judgements.

Starhawk
Just to be clear on this:

Omega level is a mutant with unlimited potential in there powers. Is there any other criteria?

Disappear
none that have been applied across the board. in jean's case, the beyonder made mention that she could evolve to replace the phoenix force in the next cosmic congress. the term transcendence is often used in reference to omega level mutants, but that seems to be more a trend than a criteria. for example, mr. m seemingly just died, whereas kid omega underwent a secondary mutation at his "death."

the only other criteria, which is not really related to powers or genetics at all, is being labelled an omega level mutant on panel. this is why chamber and storm are held in high regard, because not only have they shown amazing potential, but they've been labelled "possible" omega mutants in the comics.

Soljer
Just to be clear on this:

Omega level is a mutant with unlimited potential in there powers. Is there any other criteria?

Yes. There is a criteria for a mutant to be classified as omega. One and ONLY ONE criteria.

Text. no expression.

A bio that says so, or on panel confirmation of 'omega-ness.' Anything else is supposition. smile.

manjaro
the classifiactions are coming from one of the really ol school handbooks. the ones that used to print in black and white

Starhawk
Okay one thing though guys, this thread is for talking about who SHOULD be Omegas, we aren't talking about ones that have been identified as omega's.

lordboo
these mutants are already confirmed omegas
elixir
iceman
jean grey/Phoenix
rachel summers
mister m
Franklin Richards
Kid Omega
Mr. Immortal
Vulcan

but who should be an omega opinions please
heres a few i could think of

mjj
hyperstorm

Battlehammer
wolverine............

Creshosk
Oh this won't end well... now...

lordboo
Originally posted by Creshosk
Oh this won't end well... now...
i hope it doesnt turn ugly,i only wanted opinions not arguments smile

Galan007
Originally posted by lordboo
elixir
iceman
jean grey/Phoenix
rachel summers
mister m
Franklin Richards
Kid Omega
Mr. Immortal
Vulcan Technically Mr. Immortal is beyond the 'normal' Omega-level Mutants.... If that makes any sense. confused

Symmetric Chaos
Jaspers should be confirmed as Omega

Xavier needs to be made an Omega. Honestly besides Cyclops what Xmen could he even attempt to control if they really got out of hand?

Battlehammer
Xavier was heavly implied to be a powerful omega mutant

lordboo
Originally posted by Galan007
Technically Mr. Immortal is beyond the 'normal' Omega-level Mutants.... If that makes any sense. confused
i see your point,imo mjj is beyond normal omega level.
also current beyonder is a mutant/inhuman and is referred to in Illuminati#3 as omnipotent,do you reckon hes omega level?

llagrok
Yeah, he mentioned it in one of the more recent uncanny x-men issues.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Battlehammer
Xavier was heavly implied to be a powerful omega mutant

Ah, I don't read much Xmen.

Galan007
i see your point,imo mjj is beyond normal omega level.
also current beyonder is a mutant/inhuman and is referred to in Illuminati#3 as omnipotent,do you reckon hes omega level? MJJ should be a confirmed Omega...

And I'm still waiting on Beyonder... Not because I don't think he has the power to be an Omega, but because I think there's something else to the story.

But to my knowledge Mr. Immortal is the only confirmed being on Earth who surpasses Mutants in the evolutionary sense.

darthgoober
elixir
iceman
jean grey/Phoenix
rachel summers
mister m
Franklin Richards
Kid Omega
Mr. Immortal
Vulcan

but who should be an omega opinions please
heres a few i could think of

mjj
hyperstorm
I thought Rachel hadn't been confirmed as omega level mutant yet, just an omega level threat?

llagrok
Originally posted by darthgoober
I thought Rachel hadn't been confirmed as omega level mutant yet, just an omega level threat?

Yeah, and that was before they had actually invented the term omega level/class mutant.

Disappear
"class omega contact," i believe was the exact term, used some 16 years prior to the coining of the term omega. that's not a valid argument. a more valid one is the more recent retcon, from phoenix: endsong, where the shi'ar said that only an omega level mutant could be a long-term host of the phoenix force. still, she's yet to be directly referenced, despite literally dozens of opportune moments. the same instance could be used as evidence for why storm isn't an omega, despite ongoing claims in and out of comics about her possible omega status. she was directly in contact with the shi'ar while the phoenix was loose, and not a one made a peep about her being a threat when near a being who can only cause grievous destruction when hosted by an omega.

also, xavier seemed to imply that he was not actually an omega in the x-men: forever series. he didn't come out and say such, as i recall, but the implication was there.

DigiMark007
Yeah, not all those are confirmed Omegas. Also, mutants should be killed. All of them. Except for Jubilee. Maybe. She'd still be evidence of mutant-ism, so it might be a calculated removal.

SnazzySmurph
This is a repeat thread.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Disappear

also, xavier seemed to imply that he was not actually an omega in the x-men: forever series. he didn't come out and say such, as i recall, but the implication was there.

In the arc when they find cyclopes brother the vulcon or what ever it was call wolverine and other implied if not mistaken that charlie was an omega.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by SnazzySmurph
This is a repeat thread.

Is it? post hte link and I'll merge them or something.

SnazzySmurph
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Is it? post hte link and I'll merge them or something. Heh... the one I was thinking of was close, but not quite.

Ho hum.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=451225

DigiMark007
Thanks. I merged them and renamed it what it currently is...I think it's a nice compromise between the two.

darthgoober
laughing out loud I just noticed this....

Nikkolas
The reasoN Cable and Nate "burn out" apparently is because they are only Alpha-level mutants. Unlike their sister and mother, theri bodies do not have the Omega "unlimited" potential and thus, their power will destroy themselves.

Disappear
they haven't been confirmed either way. it's possibly a genetic defect, inherent in both due to their strikingly similar genetic structure, that causes the body to be incapable of handling the full brunt of their power; omega or otherwise. we'll probably never know for nate and cable's powers are too on-again-off-again to really warrant continued speculation. same with magneto's, from decades past. unless someone comes out and says something to one end or the other, in the comics, it's rather pointless to continue this guessing game.

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by Nikkolas
The reasoN Cable and Nate "burn out" apparently is because they are only Alpha-level mutants. Unlike their sister and mother, theri bodies do not have the Omega "unlimited" potential and thus, their power will destroy themselves. Nate is the test tube child of an alternate future Scott and Jean, Cable is the child of a clone of Jean and 616 Scott - so neither are really directly the children of 616 Jean Grey...

And Rachel isn't an Omega mutant.

ExodusCloak
a more valid one is the more recent retcon, from phoenix: endsong, where the shi'ar said that only an omega level mutant could be a long-term host of the phoenix force. still, she's yet to be directly referenced, despite literally dozens of opportune moments.

Problem here is that in Warsong Celeste was able to act as a host for the Phoenix Force. They also explained why Emma was a shell rather then a host. It was because emotionally she isn't like Celeste or Jean she's "cold". In Endsong Kid Omega was unable to satisfy the Phoenix's Hunger for human emotion("Love"wink which caused it to leave him. Human emotion(Love in particular) is what can tame the Phoenix for a while.(Even Jean could never control it). So anyway I think that Omega Mutant/Phoenix Host theory should be blown out of the water aswell since those Shiar guys were just speculating and appear to be wrong twice. erm

llagrok
Pak keeps digging that hole deeper and deeper...

ExodusCloak
I finally found what the heck that IGN article was alluding to. It wasn't in the GLXmas issue it was in GLA #4 and it's not even concrete.

http://img251.imageshack.us/img251/243/gla04page06cg7.jpg
http://img61.imageshack.us/img61/557/gla04page07qv2.jpg
http://img61.imageshack.us/img61/9377/gla04page08qi1.jpg

Disappear
homo supreme was likely a joke term, used specifically so that the gay joke would be funnier. all that's been revealed about hsi is, as pointed out, that he's a mutant who evolved beyond death. there were apparently a group of these immortal mutants for a while, until their existence and "immortality" got dropped without further development due to the lawsuits from the highlander people.

anyway, he's not confirmed as an omega; nor is rachel.

ExodusCloak

anyway, he's not confirmed as an omega; nor is rachel.

I concur. stick out tongue

Soljer
Originally posted by ExodusCloak
I concur. stick out tongue

But starhawk manipulated the white hot room!

And Rachel was CONFIRMED ON PANEL to be an omega!

Your opinion < On panel evidence....

stick out tongue.

ExodusCloak
But starhawk manipulated the white hot room!

And Rachel was CONFIRMED ON PANEL to be an omega!

Your opinion < On panel evidence....

stick out tongue.

stick out tongue I've been trying to fix the Omega Level Mutant article at Wiki. So far the general consensus has agreed that Rachel isn't a Omega Level Mutant. I'm still waiting for a verdict on Mr Immortal.
However there's some loon who's using this IGN article as canonical proof that Rachel is one.

http://comics.ign.com/articles/706/706450p1.html

So I'm giving up...Wiki will always be a mess.

Battlehammer
wiki sucks

ExodusCloak
wiki sucks

I concur, again embarrasment . Problem is most people get their information from Wiki without realizing how unrealiable some of the content is.

Battlehammer
I concur, again embarrasment . Problem is most people get their information from Wiki without realizing how unrealiable some of the content is.
so true so true
yoda section for on psises me off.

ExodusCloak
so true so true
yoda section for on psises me off.

Heh, these days they'll let anyone use the internet. stick out tongue

Might as well post this then (Keep it on topic)
I know I'm missing some(Especially Elixir and Jeans), but I was feeling lazy.

'''Vulcan''':

- ''Uncanny X-Men #477''
http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/6879/uncannyxmen477010uc2.jpg

- ''Deadly Genesis #1''
http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/6025/xmendeadlygenesis01pagefi5.jpg
http://img162.imageshack.us/img162/9540/xmendeadlygenesis01pagena4.jpg

- ''Deadly Genesis #6''
http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/5781/xmdg0626yx0.jpg

'''Mr M'''

- ''X-Men 198 #2''
http://img46.imageshack.us/img46/8274/xmenthe1980212rr1.jpg

- ''X-Men 198 Files''
http://img46.imageshack.us/img46/7140/xmenthe198files27rl3.jpg

'''Iceman'''

- ''X-Men Forever #3''
http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/5739/xmenforever3p20ic6.jpg
http://img413.imageshack.us/img413/1977/xmenforever3p21yf1.jpg

- ''X-Men 198 Files''
http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/244/xmenthe198files19pv4.jpg

'''Jean Grey'''

- ''X-Men Forever #3''

- ''Phoenix Endsong #3''
http://img114.imageshack.us/img114/9278/xmes0306xa5.jpg

'''Kid Omega'''

- ''Phoenix Endsong #3''
http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/5843/xmes0315dr9.jpg
http://img411.imageshack.us/img411/2857/xmes0316tk7.jpg

- ''Phoenix Endsong #5''
http://img411.imageshack.us/img411/2285/page0304zb4.jpg

'''Elixir'''

- ''X-Men 198 Files''
http://img354.imageshack.us/img354/9876/xmenthe198files14jk9.jpg

'''Franklin Richards'''

- ''X-Men 198 Files''
http://img354.imageshack.us/img354/5189/xmenthe198files34xt7.jpg

Battlehammer
Heh, these days they'll let anyone use the internet. stick out tongue

Might as well post this then (Keep it on topic)
I know I'm missing some(Especially Elixir and Jeans), but I was feeling lazy.

'''Vulcan''':

- ''Uncanny X-Men #477''
http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/6879/uncannyxmen477010uc2.jpg

- ''Deadly Genesis #1''
http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/6025/xmendeadlygenesis01pagefi5.jpg
http://img162.imageshack.us/img162/9540/xmendeadlygenesis01pagena4.jpg

- ''Deadly Genesis #6''
http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/5781/xmdg0626yx0.jpg

'''Mr M'''

- ''X-Men 198 #2''
http://img46.imageshack.us/img46/8274/xmenthe1980212rr1.jpg

- ''X-Men 198 Files''
http://img46.imageshack.us/img46/7140/xmenthe198files27rl3.jpg

'''Iceman'''

- ''X-Men Forever #3''

- ''X-Men 198 Files''
http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/244/xmenthe198files19pv4.jpg

'''Jean Grey'''

- ''X-Men Forever #3''

- ''Phoenix Endsong #3''

'''Kid Omega'''

- ''Phoenix Endsong #3''
http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/5843/xmes0315dr9.jpg
http://img411.imageshack.us/img411/2857/xmes0316tk7.jpg

- ''Phoenix Endsong #5''
http://img411.imageshack.us/img411/2285/page0304zb4.jpg

'''Elixir'''

- ''X-Men 198 Files''
http://img354.imageshack.us/img354/9876/xmenthe198files14jk9.jpg

'''Franklin Richards'''

- ''X-Men 198 Files''
http://img354.imageshack.us/img354/5189/xmenthe198files34xt7.jpg

lol

psycho gundam
this is a good page to read.

http://en.marveldatabase.com/Mutants

id369
Legion and X-Man are now confirmed Omegas.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.