Cody vs Yamazaki

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sonic x 20
It's Cody(from Final Fight/SFA Series) vs Yamazaki(from Fatal Fury/KOF Series)!! They both seem to have some dirty tricks up their sleeves. Which one will win? Also, don't forget to vote too and enjoy.

Emperor Ashtar
Cody is such a dirty fighter, he throws sand in peoples eye's, Use's Rocks, And is great in a knife fights.

Sonic x 20
Cody also uses his handcuffs too as weapons as well. cool

2D_MASTER
This an awesome fight I like BOTH these fighters a lot. I will wait for other peoples input before I vote. At first thought I dont think Cody could beat an Orochi, Terry did, but Terry is way above Cody in power and skill. Cody wouldnt go down easy though.

Sonic x 20
It's surely going to be a dirty fight between the two though and I like both fighters alot as well. cool cool

King Nothing
Terry isn't that far from Cody,IMO. Still a tough fight, idk who will win.

Sado22
Cody is my favorite SF character of all time.
Zaki did take down the entire cast of FF3 all by himself and was even about to defeat Terry. however, there is the part that Zaki is a cheap dirty fighter who uses the "all goes brawl" policy. the other guys from FF were regular fighters who fought with honor code. so its understood that Zaki was pwning them given his cheap tactics, his bloodlust and his brute power.
Cody, however, has the advantage of not only being too familiar with such tactics but using them himself.
they both:
-kick sand in their opponents' eyes
-use knifes

Cody even throws stones and has a tornade thing going. Not to mention he uses his cuffs for advantage....and can punch through walls.

Zaki's advantage is the snake arm, his brute strength and his madness.

if Cody can avoid snake arm (which would be a problem since he took down people who shoot bullets and arrows) then at an in-fight Cody is better but still it won't be easy since Zaki has that "hcb hcb + punch" special of his. Won't be easy for Cody but not impossible.

I'm sticking with Cody since he has a good chin too. COdy= 6/10

~Capricous Thread Spammer Sado-sama

Sonic x 20
Also, Cody has that addiction to fighting side to him as well and you know how he gets when something makes him angry(which was shown in Final Fight). This is a great fight as they both like to fight dirty. cool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.