Greetings, strangers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ridley_Prime
Um, don't mind my name. I normally tend to use the same name I used when joining the first forum I had registered at stick out tongue (most of which were video gaming forums). ; And eh, to be honest, I stumbled upon this place earlier when I clicked on an external link on wikipedia, which led to a thread here related to the wiki article I was reading. lol When I noticed this place was still active not too long after though, I decided to join today, so yeah...

This is the first movie/comic-related forum I've been to though, so I'm glad to be here. Nice to meet you all.

~Forever*Alone~
hello, and welcome.

i also happened to chance upon this forum, as im sure many people have smile

I watch Pokemon
Welcome.

I have a feeling you'll be spending most of your time in the comics section. stick out tongue

TRH
welcome

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by ~Forever*Alone~
hello, and welcome.

i also happened to chance upon this forum, as im sure many people have smile

Heh. Glad to hear I'm not the only one. stick out tongue Anyhow, nice to meet you, I guess >.>, and nice quote in your sig. ^.^

Originally posted by I watch Pokemon
Welcome.

I have a feeling you'll be spending most of your time in the comics section. stick out tongue

Yeah. More or less. stick out tongue

And uh, I can't quite tell if your forum name's supposed to be some kind of joke or something, but I like Pokemon >.> (not necessarily watching it per se, especially not the TV show that's crappy IMO, but just playing the games).

Originally posted by TRH
welcome

Thanks.

Um, nice Darth Vader avatar. cool

----

Anyhow, I guess my introduction's pretty much done now, unless more people want to say "hi" or something...

TRH
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Heh. Glad to hear I'm not the only one. stick out tongue Anyhow, nice to meet you, I guess >.>, and nice quote in your sig. ^.^

Yeah. More or less. stick out tongue

And uh, I can't quite tell if your forum name's supposed to be some kind of joke or something, but I like Pokemon >.> (not necessarily watching it per se, especially not the TV show that's crappy IMO, but just playing the games).

Thanks.

Um, nice Darth Vader avatar. cool

----

Anyhow, I guess my introduction's pretty much done now, unless more people want to say "hi" or something... uh huh

I watch Pokemon

Storm
Welcome to our house in the middle of our street welcome2

Ridley_Prime

I watch Pokemon
We do? confused Hmm. No wonder you said you had a feeling that I'll be spending most of my time in the comics section... I think I know who you are now though, but not 100% sure. Just don't keep me guessing please stick out tongue, if I'm wrong that is.

Let's just say that I have a little over a 1000 comics. shifty

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by I watch Pokemon
Let's just say that I have a little over a 1000 comics. shifty

Ah. So it is you. I guess my assumption was right this time, then. Yays! smile

Dude_Looks_Like_A_Lady... heh. That name's just as random as "I watch Pokemon". I guess there really is no forum/screen-name that actually suits you, is there? stick out tongue

Anyhow, I wasn't really surprised that you'd be a member here as well, though I didn't think I'd come across you like this. laughing out loud Still, it's great to see at least one familiar user at this great new place I've joined cool, so um, yays? >.> Anyhow...

Storm
Err, nice screen-name. Original too. roll eyes (sarcastic)
Don' t assume it has anything to do with Marvel' s X-Men character!

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by Storm
Don' t assume it has anything to do with Marvel' s X-Men character!

Um, it doesn't? confused Wow. Sure had me fooled stick out tongue... really. >.>

~Forever*Alone~
hey man, storm is an all powerful moderator! you dont wanna mess with her...

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by ~Forever*Alone~
hey man, storm is an all powerful moderator! you dont wanna mess with her...

Yeah. I noticed.

I meant no disrespect though. I was just... shocked that her name didn't have anything to do with the Storm from X-Men. >.> That's all...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.