How can everyone be special

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wolf_Girl15
If everyone is special, then no one is truely special. I often hear people say "everyone is special" thats just the same as saying "No one is special" Why do people say that? I feel like shit because I am no different than others...... Why should anyone care about me? .... Im just another person....... another "special person". I am not like anyone else, Just like everyone else. anyway, I want everyone's opinion on this, so Yeah, I am listening

Barker
FUZE and Jacope are special in a different way.

Wolf_Girl15
Yes, but my point is, if EVERYONE is special, then really, no one is.

Barker
But not everyone is special.

Tattoo
Originally posted by Wolf_Girl15
If everyone is special, then no one is truely special. I often hear people say "everyone is special" thats just the same as saying "No one is special" Why do people say that? I feel like shit because I am no different than others...... Why should anyone care about me? .... Im just another person....... another "special person". I am not like anyone else, Just like everyone else. anyway, I want everyone's opinion on this, so Yeah, I am listening

No one said you were.

Thörin
Ooh Dis. 13

Wolf_Girl15
Alot of people I know of do, but they never say why, which only proves they are saying it to make me feel better, and when I find out, It only makes me depressed like I am now.

Tattoo
Alot of people I know of do, but they never say why, which only proves they are saying it to make me feel better, and when I find out, It only makes me depressed like I am now.

Of course that's why they are saying it. Unless you do something truly deserving of the special title then they are just stroking your ego to make you feel better when you are down. Only hurts you in the end...like anal sex.

Wolf_Girl15
Your weird tattoo

Tattoo
Your weird tattoo

Thank you, I hear that a lot. jockey

Barker
Now you realized what we've been putting up with down in the sig forum for years.

Or Year and 11 months for me. 13jockey

Kram3r
Originally posted by Tattoo
Of course that's why they are saying it. Unless you do something truly deserving of the special title then they are just stroking your ego to make you feel better when you are down. Only hurts you in the end...like anal sex.

What's this about anal sex now? 131wank

Tattoo
Originally posted by Kram3r
What's this about anal sex now? 131wank

I was trying to lure BackFire and Schecter in. 131wank

Wolf_Girl15
I was trying to lure BackFire and Schecter in. 131wank yours is big enough for anal sex?

Secretus
yours is big enough for anal sex?

Is yours?

Tattoo
yours is big enough for anal sex?

Who said I was the catcher? 131wank

RaventheOnly
blink

Wolf_Girl15
First off, Im a girl. Second, I have no reply to tattoo's post

Tattoo
First off, Im a girl. Second, I have no reply to tattoo's post

I have a knack for making women speechless. flirt

JacopeX
Originally posted by Barker
FUZE and Jacope are special in a different way.

13 Shut the F*ck up already!

Damn!

Barker
I have a knack for making women speechless. flirt
I thought it was breathless. srug
Originally posted by JacopeX
Shut the F*ck up already!

Damn!
Couldn't help it.

Wolf_Girl15
I have a knack for making women speechless. flirt ....... wow.... its that small?......

JacopeX

Couldn't help it. I dont give a sh!t I was alright at first but if you continue, then I will have to deal with alot more bashers.

Tattoo
I thought it was breathless. srug

Couldn't help it.

Only when I have to choke a b!tch. smile

....... wow.... its that small?......

No need to point out my short comings. cry

Wolf_Girl15

No need to point out my short comings. cry laughing out loud laughing

RaventheOnly
Yes; let the hate flow! starwars

MR.Grum
If everyone is special, then no one is truely special. I often hear people say "everyone is special" thats just the same as saying "No one is special" Why do people say that? I feel like shit because I am no different than others...... Why should anyone care about me? .... Im just another person....... another "special person". I am not like anyone else, Just like everyone else. anyway, I want everyone's opinion on this, so Yeah, I am listening we can listen to you for five mins

Tattoo
laughing out loud laughing

I'm such a great liar. smile

Barker
I dont give a sh!t I was alright at first but if you continue, then I will have to deal with alot more bashers.
I don't see FUZE complaining.. ermm

JacopeX
I don't see FUZE complaining.. ermm Because she is not here!

Barker
Because she is not here!
Okay, okay, I get it.

I'll only bash you when you're not here.

Either that or I won't at all. haermm

RaventheOnly
laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud ....... no expression wacko no expression

JacopeX
Okay, okay, I get it.

I'll only bash you when you're not here.

Either that or I won't at all. haermm Im not in the mood because of that thread I made that came out to be a bash fest. WTF! I can't make one clean thread.

Wolf_Girl15
Originally posted by MR.Grum
we can listen to you for five mins what do you mean?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.