Classic Juggernaut runs the gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

I watch Pokemon
1) Thing and Grey Hulk
2) Wonder Girl, Superboy, and Cyborg
3) Apocalypse
4) War Hulk
5) Superman and Captain Marvel
6) The Wizard Shazam
7) Odin (Marvel)

Where does he stop?

SpunkySmurph
Stops at 5.

Endless Mike

guy222
Originally posted by I watch Pokemon
1) Thing and Grey Hulk
2) Wonder Girl, Superboy, and Cyborg
3) Apocalypse
4) War Hulk
5) Superman and Captain Marvel
6) The Wizard Shazam
7) Odin (Marvel)

Where does he stop?

gets to war hulk

spidey-dude
doesnt pass grey hulk

TricksterPriest
Stops at 3. He can't defeat Apocalypse. Apoc has his weakness, telepathy. And he's strong enough to pull the helmet off before Juggernaut can stop him.

SpunkySmurph
Yeah, but Apoc has a weakness too.

Household furniture.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Yeah, but Apoc has a weakness too.

Household furniture.

This is an arena. No chairs to save Juggernaut. evil face

Mider999
i hate when people talk about that stupid chair he wasnt even afraid of it, he just got out of its way then wanted to leave cause the chair hit the glass which would have brought the entire damn ocean down on everyone.

I watch Pokemon
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
This is an arena. No chairs to save Juggernaut. evil face

All fights except for 1,2,4,5,6, and 7 take place in a chair factory. evil face

SpunkySmurph
All fights except for 1,2,4,5,6, and 7 take place in a chair factory. evil face evillaugh

TricksterPriest
All fights except for 1,2,4,5,6, and 7 take place in a chair factory. evil face

It's not a PIS/CIS herald level chair factory. Regular chairs can't stop Apocalypse from mindraping Juggernaut.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/raptime.png

I watch Pokemon

Mider999
a couple.........he did make war hulk who stalemated juggs, the tech he used negated the gem of cyttorak didnt it.

He's got his mind powers.

he is also indestructable maybe more then juggs is or to the point where juggs is more indestructable but cant hurt apoc

apoc is also faster watch the ikaris vs apoc fight, he dodges eye beams by opening holes in his body.

in another x-men story he used his tech to do some kinda attack where his body went in omniversal directions and hit the x-team

TricksterPriest

Martian_mind
Then maybe you should open your eyes.

stick out tongue

Hannibal-Lector
to apoc, which IMO should be higher up

lordboo
stops at 3,pure physical force and strength ain't gonna work on apoc.

llagrok
Originally posted by lordboo
stops at 3,pure physical force and strength ain't gonna work on apoc.

Exactly.

If Apocalypse is creative he can remove Juggernaut's helm easily, and then rape him.

lordboo
Originally posted by llagrok
Exactly.

If Apocalypse is creative he can remove Juggernaut's helm easily, and then rape him.
i hope you mean mind rape?

CasanoVa
Down at 4.

Doesn't go down to War Hulk without a fight though.

llagrok
Originally posted by lordboo
i hope you mean mind rape?

I meant both shifty

Hyperion Prime
Exactly.

If Juggernaut puts up his shields the helmet cannot be removed by physical means. Maybe Apocalypse could use some Celestial tech though to remove it.

Why the hell doesn't Juggernaut use his shields more often!!!! The early 80s the good ole days. Shields were always up!!!!

llagrok
Apocalypse can just fly and wait for Juggernaut to stop moving.

Hercules
Apocalypse can just fly and wait for Juggernaut to stop moving.

So Juggernaut doesn't stop moving and Apoc BFR's himself...

Is BFR in place cause that could change things?

Apoc had better hope that Juggs doesn't have his forcfield up and his skull cap on if hes going to try for helmet removal and TP for the win.

I'm still undecided where he stops at the moment.

carver9
If juggernaut has his force field up then he stops at 6. Nobody on that list below 7 can get past that force field. We are using classic jugs at his potential right. He laugh off everyones attack and when he gets to shazam, its done. I think he could be the rest.

carver9
by the way how is apocalypse going to get past an impenetrable force field to take off jugs helmet.

spidey-dude
Stops at 3. He can't defeat Apocalypse. Apoc has his weakness, telepathy. And he's strong enough to pull the helmet off before Juggernaut can stop him. classis juggy and 8th day juggy can take on apoc easy. i know your sticking up for your idol and all that and i respect that but use your head buddy.

carver9
Originally posted by Hyperion Prime
If Juggernaut puts up his shields the helmet cannot be removed by physical means. Maybe Apocalypse could use some Celestial tech though to remove it.

Why the hell doesn't Juggernaut use his shields more often!!!! The early 80s the good ole days. Shields were always up!!!!

He dont use it because he dont need it. Juggernaut with or without the forcefield is completely indestructible but in fights like this I think that if anyone on the list has tp he would need it in order to stay in the fight. Whoever else on the list that only use physical combat he dont need it at all. If he do use it there is certainly no way in hell either of these people below shazam can even hope for a win.

carver9
Originally posted by spidey-dude
classis juggy and 8th day juggy can take on apoc easy. i know your sticking up for your idol and all that and i respect that but use your head buddy.

I truly dont think that theres any opponent (that dont use magic) that fights using physical power (ex; blast, strength, etc) that juggernaut can own or stalemate. I pretty much see him fighting the person until they wear out and then get the killing blow.

TricksterPriest
classis juggy and 8th day juggy can take on apoc easy. i know your sticking up for your idol and all that and i respect that but use your head buddy.

Is 8th day in this fight? No? then why bring him up? 2nd, he's fighting in character, meaning he's not gonna use his shield if he doesn't think he needs it. And if he stays in the shield, he can't attack and it's a stalemate. If he fights Apocalypse, he will lose via TP.

Juggernaut cannot attack if he puts his forcefield up.

carver9
Is 8th day in this fight? No? then why bring him up? 2nd, he's fighting in character, meaning he's not gonna use his shield if he doesn't think he needs it. And if he stays in the shield, he can't attack and it's a stalemate. If he fights Apocalypse, he will lose via TP.

Juggernaut cannot attack if he puts his forcefield up.

laughing

Where in the hell did you get that juggernaut cant attack without using his shield. The entire time he fought thor he had his shield up. When he took the god blast and was still walking he had his shield up. The shield dont have a million ton weight on it, he can move. laughing out loud

TricksterPriest
Ahem. There's the auto shield on his body, and there's A 2ND SHIELD THAT HE HAS TO CONSCIOUSLY ENGAGE. I was refering to the latter.

His forcefield is different than the invulnerability, which is always on. the forcefield is something he doesn't use alot.

carver9
Read:

http://www.marveldatabase.com/Juggernaut_%28Cain_Marko%29

TricksterPriest
No.....you read.

* Force Field: The Juggernaut is capable of generating a personal force field around himself, extending to about 1 foot in diameter. He uses this force field to heighten his already impressive invulnerability. In his earliest appearances (Uncanny X-Men 12-13) he was able to use this force generating ability to hurl people and objects near him away from him, but though now it seems to only function defensively.

Invulnerability: Originally, the Juggernaut's body was completely invulnerable to physical injury. His skin could not be broken and he was incapable of feeling pain or sustaining any form of injury from any conventional physical attack, regardless of the amount of force or energy that exerted against him. The Juggernaut was also functionally immortal. His aging process had been completely halted. The Juggernaut was immune to all toxins, poisons, gases, and diseases. He was self-contained by his magic and required no food, water, or air to breathe.

Separate powers. Now shut up. wink

Hercules
No.....you read.

* Force Field: The Juggernaut is capable of generating a personal force field around himself, extending to about 1 foot in diameter. He uses this force field to heighten his already impressive invulnerability. In his earliest appearances (Uncanny X-Men 12-13) he was able to use this force generating ability to hurl people and objects near him away from him, but though now it seems to only function defensively.

Invulnerability: Originally, the Juggernaut's body was completely invulnerable to physical injury. His skin could not be broken and he was incapable of feeling pain or sustaining any form of injury from any conventional physical attack, regardless of the amount of force or energy that exerted against him. The Juggernaut was also functionally immortal. His aging process had been completely halted. The Juggernaut was immune to all toxins, poisons, gases, and diseases. He was self-contained by his magic and required no food, water, or air to breathe.

Um, yes they're seperate powers thats why everyone has stated IF he puts his forcefield up.

I haven't seen anyone say they arn't?

TricksterPriest
carver.

carver9
No.....you read.

What are you talking about. I know that its seperate powers. I was showing you that it says nothing of him not being able to move, it simply says that it boost his already impressive invulnerability. Apocalypse isnt beating juggernaut unless he has control over magic and he has to be in the magic class like doctor strange. Apocalypse gets raped 10/10.

Juggernaut can laugh at apocalypse efforts if he wants.

carver9
carver.

Whats up. And why are me and you always disputing, can you just let me win. Happy Dance

spidey-dude

Juggernaut cannot attack if he puts his forcefield up. juggy can still attack others without his shield. and i brought up 8th day juggernaut proving that classic juggy isnt the only one that could beat him.

llagrok
Unstoppable, does that mean he can't be launched into space or something? I don't see why Apocalypse couldn't fly in from back and lift up Juggernaut by cutting loose a piece of the sidewalk he's on.

Anyways, Juggernaut doesn't have his shield on 24/7. He wouldn't raise it unless he felt he absolutely needed to. Also, Apocalypse's dodging skills should be more then enough to take care of Jugg's punches. Can't he just create holes in his body whereever Juggernaut's punching him?

carver9
Unstoppable, does that mean he can't be launched into space or something? I don't see why Apocalypse couldn't fly in from back and lift up Juggernaut by cutting loose a piece of the sidewalk he's on.

Anyways, Juggernaut doesn't have his shield on 24/7. He wouldn't raise it unless he felt he absolutely needed to. Also, Apocalypse's dodging skills should be more then enough to take care of Jugg's punches. Can't he just create holes in his body whereever Juggernaut's punching him?

Well since you want to use the fact that juggernaut dont use his shields all the time then we can use apocalypse not using his dodging powers since i have never witnessed him doing that (not saying that he cant). A lot of people has beaten apocalypse and majority of his defeats has been off of physical attacks (magneto beating him almost to death and then splitting him in half.). Juggernaut would rape apocalypse. By the way you do know that jugs cant be bfred. Cytorrak has granted juggernaut the power to always come back.

llagrok
woops

llagrok
Originally posted by carver9
Well since you want to use the fact that juggernaut dont use his shields all the time then we can use apocalypse not using his dodging powers since i have never witnessed him doing that (not saying that he cant). A lot of people has beaten apocalypse and majority of his defeats has been off of physical attacks (magneto beating him almost to death and then splitting him in half.). Juggernaut would rape apocalypse. By the way you do know that jugs cant be bfred. Cytorrak has granted juggernaut the power to always come back.

Never seen Apocalypse make holes in his body?

Check out his respect thread.

carver9
Never seen Apocalypse make holes in his body?

Check out his respect thread.

Never seen juggernaut use his forcefield, check his respect thread.

TricksterPriest
fighting in character, juggernaut doesn't use his forcefield for the most part.

As for the holes in his body:

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/apocmorph3.png

Juggernaut has his helmet removed by the Xmen and many others. Apocalypse is more than capable of doing it.

Do you not understand how Apoc's powers work? He has complete molecular control of his body. Meaning, it's very very hard to kill him. And physical force can be negated.

llagrok
Never seen juggernaut use his forcefield, check his respect thread.

I've seen him use his forcefield. Read what I said.

carver9
fighting in character, juggernaut doesn't use his forcefield for the most part.

As for the holes in his body:

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/apocmorph3.png

Juggernaut has his helmet removed by the Xmen and many others. Apocalypse is more than capable of doing it.

Do you not understand how Apoc's powers work? He has complete molecular control of his body. Meaning, it's very very hard to kill him. And physical force can be negated.

Thats a nice scan and who was that that he was fighting, was that hyperion.

Do you not understand juggernaut. Why would he use a forcefield when he dont need it. The guy is indestructible, with or without it. Now on the forum the characters use all of there ability. When you debating on the superman threads I never see you take superman speed away, you dont because you know that he have super speed (even though he rarely use it in combat.). Juggernaut has a forcefield and by him knowing apocalypse he knows that apocalypse is a telepath, so why not have his force field up to truly make him unbeatable. Its well within his character to create a force field, so why are you taking it away from him.

Wolverine rarely uses his enhance site but does that mean he dont have it, nope.

carver9
I've seen him use his forcefield. Read what I said.

I read what you said and i understand it, I was just trying to be sarcastic, repeating what you said. Just ignore my post, was acting stupid.

TricksterPriest
Thats a nice scan and who was that that he was fighting, was that hyperion.

Do you not understand juggernaut. Why would he use a forcefield when he dont need it. The guy is indestructible, with or without it. Now on the forum the characters use all of there ability. When you debating on the superman threads I never see you take superman speed away, you dont because you know that he have super speed (even though he rarely use it in combat.). Juggernaut has a forcefield and by him knowing apocalypse he knows that apocalypse is a telepath, so why not have his force field up to truly make him unbeatable. Its well within his character to create a force field, so why are you taking it away from him.

Wolverine rarely uses his enhance site but does that mean he dont have it, nope.

Ikaris.

I'm not taking away Jugg's forcefield. I'm pointing out he rarely uses it. Whereas, Superman is well known for speed-blitzing and is far faster than most marvel earth people.

Can we get someone with actual credibility to rule on something? Can Juggernaut attack with his forcefield up? I was under the impression he cannot.

Juggernaut, fighting in character, will lose to Apocalypse. Cain is an idiot when it comes to his powers. Minus CIS/PIS, stalemate. He can't attack without leaving himself open to losing his helmet, or if he can attack with the field, Apoc can just float over him and wait.

What the f**k? Wolverine has enhanced stats, how can he NOT use that? He makes leaps, strength feats, etc, via his stats. Or his enhanced sense of smell? How many times does that get brought up on the forum?

carver9
Ikaris.

I'm not taking away Jugg's forcefield. I'm pointing out he rarely uses it. Whereas, Superman is well known for speed-blitzing and is far faster than most marvel earth people.

Can we get someone with actual credibility to rule on something? Can Juggernaut attack with his forcefield up? I was under the impression he cannot.

Juggernaut, fighting in character, will lose to Apocalypse. Cain is an idiot when it comes to his powers. Minus CIS/PIS, stalemate. He can't attack without leaving himself open to losing his helmet, or if he can attack with the field, Apoc can just float over him and wait.

What the f**k? Wolverine has enhanced stats, how can he NOT use that? He makes leaps, strength feats, etc, via his stats. Or his enhanced sense of smell? How many times does that get brought up on the forum?

Read on the site. Im not the only one who said that juggernaut can move with his force field up. Where did you get that from, I believe you made that up. Juggernaut using his abilities would rape apocalypse. Im tired of talking about apocalypse because he would lose to juggernaut, talk about the others.

batdude123
Stops at Apocalypse.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by batdude123
Stops at Apocalypse.

http://www.smiliegenerator.de/s32/smilies-41631.png

Ptr_Grifin

I would go with yes, yes he can fight/move with his forcefield up.

The problem is within the Spider-Man and Thor comics. They displayed his shield as an external, visible field. But in these same comics they (the writer) called Juggernaut a mutant. So, in short they didn't research the character well enough.

In the Cyclops issue, it was commented on. Cain and Black Tom were jumping from a plane. In order for Tom to survive the fall, Juggernaut had to hold him close so his shield would protect him from the landing.

batdude123
http://www.smiliegenerator.de/s32/smilies-41631.png

Damn. That's a badass smiley.

TricksterPriest
Ahhh. Ok. Has anyone ever taken the helmet off with TK?

edit: I made that smiley on here. http://www.smiliegenerator.com/smiliegenerator_eng.html

Bran showed me the site.

Ptr_Grifin
Ahhh. Ok. Has anyone ever taken the helmet off with TK?

No I don't believe anyone has, I am almost 100% positive of that. It hasn't happened to the classic version anyways.

But sometimes his helmet is bolted or wielded on, in addition to the magical seal, as well. Thor literally had to bust his helmet open.

TricksterPriest
How strong would you say you have to be in order to rip the helmet off? I know Apoc and guys like Hulk and Hercules are strong enough, but what's the bare minimum?

Ptr_Grifin
How strong would you say you have to be in order to rip the helmet off? I know Apoc and guys like Hulk and Hercules are strong enough, but what's the bare minimum?

That is hard to say. Like his shield, his helmet and it's ability so stay on his head have varied.

The X-men usually worked together, slowly prying it off one attack at a time.

Colossus, had to put his feet on Cain's shoulders and pull upward to rip it off. This was when Juggernaut's power was cut in half. And part of the helmet was still on his shoulders.

Then you have his first fight with Hulk which it pops off relatively easy. But I think he helmet was only bolted on that time, not magically sealed.

Of course there is a chance that he would have a skull cap on. It is made of the same material and has the same properties.

TricksterPriest
Interesting. I still say Apocalypse stops him. How hard is it to destroy the helmet? Or is it indestructible like the rest of him?

Ptr_Grifin
Interesting. I still say Apocalypse stops him. How hard is it to destroy the helmet? Or is it indestructible like the rest of him?

I hate to use the same reply again, but it does vary.

It we were using and early classic Juggernaut, I would say it could be destroyed, NO use of his shield, with enough force.

But as you can see in this pic (happened after the 8th Day);

All of that attacking him and it doesn't actually destroy or damage the metal. If only he used his shield in that fight. I wonder how it would have been different.

http://img307.imageshack.us/img307/2055/avengers241ij.jpg

Condor
doesnt pass grey hulk

haha fixit has the mental powers now.....

llagrok
Originally posted by batdude123
Stops at Apocalypse.

That is one badass sig smile

Pow! GL goes down.

LordFear
stops at 4

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.