Plo-Koonism

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Violent K
Welcome to the world/thread of Plo-Koonism, where your eyes will be opened, and your questioned answered.

And yes, Plo-Koonism IS a Religion.

Goddess Kali
?

Nellinator
Plo Koon is dead. He died in Episode 3 in a galaxy far far away. On top of that, he isn't that powerful. So, this fails. Mod please close this trolling thread.

Starhawk
Are you trying to make a much valid point about the absurdity of religion?

TRH
oh hell

AngryManatee
Originally posted by Nellinator
Plo Koon is dead.

So's Jesus no expression

Starhawk
Originally posted by AngryManatee
So's Jesus no expression

Yup 2 dead fictional characters.

Violent K
Originally posted by Nellinator
Plo Koon is dead. He died in Episode 3 in a galaxy far far away. On top of that, he isn't that powerful. So, this fails. Mod please close this trolling thread.

"In the visual bible of Plo-Koon, he has died. However, the LORD Plo-Koon was resurrected to become GOD and protect the space time continuum"- Anakin 1:6

Burnt Pancakes
*yawn*

It's actually been physically and factually proven that a man named Jesus Christ existed.

What is debatable is the things he did in his life time.

Starhawk
Yes but the claim that he is the son of god is the fictional part.

Burnt Pancakes
That's what I meant. Though, as I said, it's debatable if he really was or wasn't.

Storm
There are no people who have declared that they are followers of any religion remotely close to Plo Koon, unlike the Jedi religion as a whole. I don' t see how this can generate a meaningful discussion on the subject.

Closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.