A Metroid vs Halo character match-up... And no. It's not Samus vs Master Cheif

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ridley_Prime
Screw that. It's been used way too often roll eyes (sarcastic) (watch that Haloid video on gametrailers.com, and you'll see what I mean >_&gtwink. Instead, what I have in mind is...

Ridley/Meta Ridley (either one) vs Chieftain Tartarus (main bad guy from Halo 2)

Um, I guess place your dibs on who you think would win, as that's what vs threads are for, right? stick out tongue

---

Hmm. This seems like a rather controversial topic for me to make/discuss because of my forum name. confused ;_;

Ah well. Have at it, and no needless bashing/flaming towards either character please...

Burnt Pancakes
Ridley wins without too much difficulty.

Unlike Tarterus, Ridley can fly, quite fast too.

Also, unlike Tarterus, Ridly has long range attacks.

So, here are the advantages of each.

Ridley: Can fly. has long range attacks.

Tarterus: Has a big hammer. no expression

Ridley stays 20 feet above Tarterus and snipes him to death.

TricksterPriest
Spite. Ridley rips Tartarus apart. Even H2H, he's too strong and has too many weapons.

simonrob123
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Screw that. It's been used way too often roll eyes (sarcastic) (watch that Haloid video on gametrailers.com, and you'll see what I mean >_&gtwink. Instead, what I have in mind is...

Ridley/Meta Ridley (either one) vs Chieftain Tartarus (main bad guy from Halo 2)

Um, I guess place your dibs on who you think would win, as that's what vs threads are for, right? stick out tongue

---

Hmm. This seems like a rather controversial topic for me to make/discuss because of my forum name. confused ;_;

Ah well. Have at it, and no needless bashing/flaming towards either character please...

ive seen Haloid how a can a chick get a bonea any way how about the arbiter vs Samus
i dont play Metroid only halo but the arbiter is beter with a sword can comand all the elite's and can tuen on an active camo

StyleTime
Samus would still blow him up.

Ridley rips Tartarus up real good-like.

Burnt Pancakes
It's already pretty much been established on this board that Samus would rape Master Chief. It was like a 200 page thread.

If Samus could beat MC then she could beat Arbiter.

judgement hand
Originally posted by StyleTime
Samus would still blow him up.

Ridley rips Tartarus up real good-like.

cosigned

~the dragon-esque hand of judgement

Violent2Dope
Ridley is stronger, faster, smarter, and if he's Meta has more firepower. Plus, Tartarus is a big dumb moron who swings around his big hammer in single swipes that are strong but with no speed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.