Is KMC a film site anymore

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

zozo_yoyo_xoxo
Most people found KMC I suspect by searching for film news. Now it's film site the main front page never seems to get updated. It's growth has slowed in new members and whilst it's post count still goes up the rate is less according to big boards. So what is KMC exactly now?

Schecter
its a playground for obsessive, crying little cuntboys who think they are witty in all their bashing, but really cant muster up anything beyond "i know you are, but what am i" in any exchange.

Goddess Kali
Exactly

It's become a high school playground now, for the most part

~Forever*Alone~
i would say elementary playground, so very childish

vintageSW77
Originally posted by Schecter
its a playground for obsessive, crying little cuntboys

cryinglittlecuntboys.com

i suggest a name change to this

Schecter
im pretty sure my neighbors just heard me lol out loud

vintageSW77
same here after reading your original comment of crying little cuntboys

i salute you

zozo_yoyo_xoxo
It would appear according to the forum regulars in this thread, it is also no longer a PG13 site either.

Victor Von Doom
im pretty sure my neighbors just heard me lol out loud

Laugh out loud out loud?

zozo_yoyo_xoxo
Originally posted by Victor Von Doom
Laugh out loud out loud?

lol

smile

JacopeX
its a playground for obsessive, crying little cuntboys who think they are witty in all their bashing, but really cant muster up anything beyond "i know you are, but what am i" in any exchange. But bashing is unnecessary. Period.

I made a thread not too long ago about forum bashing and it gets closed because they all deny it like a bunch of male models denying being gay. Accordingly to my observations, I really do believe they are hiding the fact that they do bash. They use any type of excuse to bash the members in KMC. And I find it childish, pathetic, dolt, and most of all, idiotic.

I am going to come back with another thread quoting each and every basher to prove myself right on my views that they so call deny and call it "stoopid". roll eyes (sarcastic)

zozo_yoyo_xoxo
Originally posted by JacopeX
But bashing is unnecessary. Period.

I made a thread not too long ago about forum bashing and it gets closed because they all deny it like a bunch of male models denying being gay. Accordingly to my observations, I really do believe they are hiding the fact that they do bash. They use any type of excuse to bash the members in KMC. And I find it childish, pathetic, dolt, and most of all, idiotic.

I am going to come back with another thread quoting each and every basher to prove myself right on my views that they so call deny and call it "stoopid". roll eyes (sarcastic)

Good idea, I look forward to reading it.

smile

Goddess Kali
yeah, i used to take part in the bashing myself, because its very easy to get into it here on KMC

but honestly..it only ruins things, and ruins people's time. I'm done with the bashing....i basically made a self rule..if someone bashes me or gets stupid with me, i simply put them on ignore, and thats the end of that

JacopeX
Originally posted by Goddess Kali
yeah, i used to take part in the bashing myself, because its very easy to get into it here on KMC

but honestly..it only ruins things, and ruins people's time. I'm done with the bashing....i basically made a self rule..if someone bashes me or gets stupid with me, i simply put them on ignore, and thats the end of that thumb up

chillmeistergen
Get out of your own arses.

Darth Extecute
its a playground for obsessive, crying little cuntboys who think they are witty in all their bashing, but really cant muster up anything beyond "i know you are, but what am i" in any exchange.

What a propriate selection of words happy

Schecter
Originally posted by Victor Von Doom
Laugh out loud out loud?

no!!!! STOP!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! damnit you failed cry

*pounds fist into ground with each word*
I JUST.....WASNT.......FAST........ENOUGH.......

*screams up at sky*
"WHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYY!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?"

Alliance
This thread is a bunch of whining little cuntboys.

Storm
Watch the language.

Darth Extecute
I believe all the whining is directed at OTF.. The people there can be really rude to the people that lack OTF "merits"..

JacopeX
Originally posted by Alliance
This thread is a bunch of whining little cuntboys. Elaborate.

chillmeistergen
Just you and your mate, patting each other on the back for not bashing people. What a waste of space.

RaventheOnly
Technically KMC was really made to be a Star Wars forum but i came a bit after that myself. Other then that KMC has been how its always been stick out tongue Just like every other forum lol stick out tongue I do notice theres a lot more talking and far less stuff going on that everyone is in these days though.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Storm
Watch the language.

Any particular one?

vintageSW77
this forum is ok if you donrt spend too much time here
the SW forum is my main reason to visit
i dig up/purchase old rare or unusual SW pics and post them and a few enjoy them
i stray to other parts of the forum and half the time i end up regretting it
theres some characters and a few good eggs but there are some right pricks an all
some people may think im a prick but who cares
just keep repeating....
ITS ONLY A MOVIE forum
ITS ONLY A MOVIE forum
ITS ONLY A MOVIE forum

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Darth Extecute
I believe all the whining is directed at OTF.. The people there can be really rude to the people that lack OTF "merits"..

Ya think.

Darth Extecute
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Ya think.

I do yes

Ushgarak
Originally posted by RaventheOnly
Technically KMC was really made to be a Star Wars forum but i came a bit after that myself. Other then that KMC has been how its always been stick out tongue Just like every other forum lol stick out tongue I do notice theres a lot more talking and far less stuff going on that everyone is in these days though.

Technically KMC was not so made, but this forum was.

Rogue Jedi
And it is grand.

botankus
Originally posted by zozo_yoyo_xoxo
Most people found KMC I suspect by searching for film news. Now it's film site the main front page never seems to get updated. It's growth has slowed in new members and whilst it's post count still goes up the rate is less according to big boards. So what is KMC exactly now?

In the Movie Discussion forum, the "regular" users know extremely little about movies.

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by zozo_yoyo_xoxo

I have been a member since 2003. Granted the site caught my interest because of the acronyms meaning, but i never viewed KMC as anything other than general forum with a better presentation than most other internet forums. I'm not sure anyone has ever viewed KMC as a specific forum to chat about movies. I was under the impression that this was not the plan for the site. You can only debate movies for so long before you end up going in circles.
KMC defeintely has more than enough outlets to discuss any and all types of films, It just usually isnt the most popular subject

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.