Making of!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

IheartPocky
I put this on the New Clips thread but then I started watching it and realized how awesome it was!!!!!!

MUST SEE!

http://elflady.com/legolasgreenleaf/multimedia/AWE_StarzOntheSet_07may11.wmv

Djinn
thank youuuuuuuuuu smile

AudioHeart
Woo Hoo, Thanks eek! smile

Bwa Ha Ha
big grin

lovethemtigers
thank you..very awesome....@ 5:30 I definitely saw a Sparrabeth moment...

diddly
lol it was good thanx so much

mss_mira
omg! amazing! tho i cant tellif it is a good thing or a bad thing that they arent saying anything about jack and elizabeth?

PirateDiva
Wow!!!! AMAZING!!! Goosebumps on my skin the whole time!!!! eek!

Ya 5:30 the Sparrabeth Moment is i believe *Spoilers* When Liz sees her Dad in a Boat and she thinks they are back in the world and not in the Locker anymore, but Jacks looks at her feeling bad and she realizes that they are not back yet and that her father is dead. *end spoilers*

Wow i believe in the Script that Jack actually says " I'm sorry Love, we r not back yet" and puts a sympathetic hand on her shoulder....but the way it looks i think they decided to not say anything and have Jacks look say everything...looks like a very intimate moment! Because Jack actually looks like he's is hurting over the fact that Liz is in Pain!

Awwwwwwwwwww I Cant wait....Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!! eek!

AudioHeart
Originally posted by PirateDiva
Wow!!!! AMAZING!!! Goosebumps on my skin the whole time!!!! eek!

Ya 5:30 the Sparrabeth Moment is i believe *Spoilers* When Liz sees her Dad in a Boat and she thinks they are back in the world and not in the Locker anymore, but Jacks looks at her feeling bad and she realizes that they are not back yet and that her father is dead. *end spoilers*

Wow i believe in the Script that Jack actually says " I'm sorry Love, we r not back yet" and puts a sympathetic hand on her shoulder....but the way it looks i think they decided to not say anything and have Jacks look say everything...looks like a very intimate moment! Because Jack actually looks like he's is hurting over the fact that Liz is in Pain!

Awwwwwwwwwww I Cant wait....Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!! eek!

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG SAME HERE big grin

jenbojenbojeno
I love the part where jack screams in Davy's face :P

Sifzensinril
bloody... it doesn't work for me, wel it works, but it doesn't show true colors, it's blue and pink and green... sad

willofthewisp
I need to watch it with sound soon. All the images, especially around the 5:30 mark, beautiful.

ivebeendepped43
omg!! Jack D. looks so ssexxi!! hes definitley back!! in his cute little wig!!!

PirateDiva
Omg i just Noticed in 5:37 there is a scene where they are all standing on the deck of a ship Liz smiles and quickly glances over to Jack but looks away and right after she looks away Jack glances over at her....awwww How Cute!! big grin

PirateDiva
Also does anyone else find that bit between Jack and Will interesting?

Jack: William tell me something... have you come because you need my help to save a certain Distress in Damsel or rather a Damsel in Distress? either one?

Will: No!

Well they are obviously talking about Elizabeth! So then when jack asks him that and Will says NO....he is sooo saying that he's not there for her! Wills mind is somewhere else, he's motivated by something else Not Elizabeth!!!

then TnT say Will has made his priority to rescue His Father!
then Orlando says "There is a promise thats been made to his father, and its very much the motivation behind everything Will does"

Hmmmmm looks like to me that even though Will still loves Elizabeth, she is not his whole world anymore.....His Father is!!!

Hambah
Originally posted by PirateDiva
Also does anyone else find that bit between Jack and Will interesting?

Jack: William tell me something... have you come because you need my help to save a certain Distress in Damsel or rather a Damsel in Distress? either one?

Will: No!

Well they are obviously talking about Elizabeth! So then when jack asks him that and Will says NO....he is sooo saying that he's not there for her!

I'd have to disagree with you on that. Just because Will doesn't need Jack's help for Elizabeth in that one certain situation, it doesn't mean he wont be there for her in others where she actually needs help. Besides, they even said it...She can take more care of herself now.

PirateDiva
yes i know love^^ I understand that....of course Will will never turn his back on Liz....but my point was that in Pirates 1 and 2 Will's Motivation was Elizabeth!! but in AWE his motives have changed....Now it's about freeing his father....i'm just saying that Will and Liz are growing apart!! If u read the rest of my post u would get what i was trying to say...thats why i posted that!!!

willofthewisp
I think the 5:37 part is what people were guessing was when Liz saw her dad but Jack knows she's in for some bad news. If that's the case, wow. Sad scene. I'm really interested to know what they were talking about beforehand. She looks so happy and carefree there. I have no doubt she's meant to be a captain.

PirateDiva
Originally posted by willofthewisp
I think the 5:37 part is what people were guessing was when Liz saw her dad but Jack knows she's in for some bad news. If that's the case, wow. Sad scene. I'm really interested to know what they were talking about beforehand. She looks so happy and carefree there. I have no doubt she's meant to be a captain.

its actuall 5:30 but *spoilers* well she gets excited because she see's her father and she thinks they are back.....but Jack knows they are not back and realizes quicker than Liz does that Gov. Swan is dead....so when Liz realizes it, its when she looks a Jacks saddened face!!!

I think thats going to be a tough moment...and both Jack and Will will want to be there for her....so a lot of feelings will be seen in that scene....omg i cant wait!! eek!

willofthewisp
Is the 5:30 mark when we see Liz run up to something and look really happy and then all of a sudden she looks back at Will? Or is it on the ship at night like what I was talking about and just got the time wrong?

PirateDiva
Originally posted by willofthewisp
Is the 5:30 mark when we see Liz run up to something and look really happy and then all of a sudden she looks back at Will? Or is it on the ship at night like what I was talking about and just got the time wrong?

5:25- Liz Looking really excited then remembers Will and she turns to see if he saw her excitement!

5:30- At night, Liz is smiling and turns to look at a sad Jack and they have a moment

5:37- is when they are all on the deck and Liz smiles and quickly looks at Jack (who is not looking at her) then she looks away and then Jack turns to look at Liz (who is not looking at him)

willofthewisp
5:37 is so cool. Very telling. I love how finally she can't take her eyes off him in addition to him not taking his eyes off her.

PirateDiva
I also Love how everytime she is in his presence she seems to be smiling!! and in the clips with Will she looks Miserable!

like in 5:25 im almost positive that thats the first time we see Liz smiling in the movie (since she kissed Jack actually)....and after that she seems to smile everytime Jack is around!

ivebeendepped43
omg!! the movie is so close!!!!

willofthewisp
You're so eloquent, PirateDiva! I think we really should watch the movies and take note of all the times she smiles and why. I know the 5:30 moment is going to be sad, but it's so beautifully filmed and so filled with pathos it just makes me smile. It's going to really broaden Liz's characterization along with Jack's and they're in the scene together and it's going to be so gorgeous, so cathartic.

Ericadawn
Ooh, Jack D. is always sexy!
Even his back, hehe

And I love that moment 4 seconds into the second part where Beckett leans into Jack.

Sifzensinril
at 4:16, Jack has his arm on Lizzie's chest or his arm is just in a way?

PirateDiva
^^lol...Jack is sooooo trying to feel her up...lol!!

JacksSweet

willofthewisp
It is going to be so emotional. In the fic we're writing, I've gained a new appreciation for Gov. Swann and seeing him die/dead will be painful in itself, but to see Liz's reaction? And to see Jack sad for her? I don't usually cry, but I'm guessing waterworks here. Oh, why do the writers do this to us?

T.Maria
the clip wont work for me sadsadsad

Any ideas on how i can get it up???

lovethemtigers
yeah...it won't work for me anymore either....i click on the link that was posted and nothing happens...

willofthewisp
no idea. Sory.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.