Galactus vs Jenny Quantum

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

endrict
Galactus vs Jenny Quantum

Will Gala see here as a threat?

Who will win here?

I guess this is a test for Jenny....

Bol Gath
Galactus FTW

endrict
Authority fans question...Does Jenny have control over all Quantum forces? and if she does is that greater than Control over the four fundamental forces of the universe?

Mr Master
Originally posted by endrict
Authority fans question...Does Jenny have control over all Quantum forces? and if she does is that greater than Control over the four fundamental forces of the universe?

What abilities do the Quantum forces give you?

endrict

Mr Master

llagrok
Like how Glorian can do whatever he wants, city scale.

Mr Master
Originally posted by llagrok
Like how Glorian can do whatever he wants, city scale.

yes

endrict
Originally posted by Mr Master
Well do you have examples of things she can do?

To what scale can she do anything?

Shaper of Worlds can do anything, but on a Global Scale.

I am a noOb when it comes to the Authority,if Digi was here he can answer those questions better...

endrict
Originally posted by Mr Master
Well do you have examples of things she can do?

To what scale can she do anything?

Shaper of Worlds can do anything, but on a Global Scale.

This is a thread Digi made explaining comic-book-tiers

Look for Jenny Q in the top one...beyond Herald level, this will give a better idea on powerful she is.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/447826_1-kmc-comic-book-tiers

Tenebrous
Originally posted by endrict
This is a thread Digi made explaining comic-book-tiers

Look for Jenny Q in the top one...beyond Herald level, this will give a better idea on powerful she is.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/447826_1-kmc-comic-book-tiers

Well, considering Galactus made all the heralds, and he is far above the highest tier in that list, Galactus wins.

DigiMark007
Yeah, pseudo-theories of potentially limitless power won't get Jenny anywhere.

She has some awesome feats, including the inhalation of a baby universe exploding (she likened it to swallowing a supernova), and the creation of a couple different dimensions with little more than a thought....both of which had detail to match any "normal" universe.

But she's nowhere near Big G.

guy222
Big G

id369

Utrigita
Galactus warps reality too.

id369
Really? Can I see its biggest feat?

DigiMark007

Utrigita
Originally posted by id369
Really? Can I see its biggest feat?

It's more a long road around it.

It was when Kubik gave Kosmos a guided tour around the universe introducing her to the most powerful beings in the universe, he mentioned that the Celestials was only pawns of the greater powers, the greater powers he later referes to as among others Galactus. Now I cannot present the Scan yet since I have never read it however I'm trying to dig it up, and if Tenebrous computer hadn't crashed I could most likely borrow the scan and thus presenting the evidence.

Another "feat" that can be used is Doom when he absorbed the Power of Galactus doing the Secret Wars where he stats that Reality was bending on his merest whim.

Bouboumaster
Galactus recreated a planet with a wave of the hand.

Likwid
Big G. But he'll feel this one.

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by Likwid
Big G. But he'll feel this one.

I don't think so.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.