Xmen vs avengers vs jla

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Im getting the 4 top tiers off each team. Choose the winning team and then which ever team win the people on the team have to fight until there is one man standing.

Justice league

Superman
Wonderwoman
Martian manhunter
Orion (dont have the mother box)

Avengers

Thor
Ion Wonderman
Hulk
Sentry

Xmen

Godlike Cable
Nate grey (xman)
Magneto (magneto has his forcefield up)
Iceman

Which team would win and who would be the last man standing on the winning team. By the way everyone has complete knowledge of everyones powers. Happy Dance

Symmetric Chaos
Nate, Cable and Magneto shut down the powers and mindrape everybody without a defense against that.

Then they launch a psychic assault and have Iceman ice everybody trying to escape.

Yeah I like muties.

charlemagne9746
Supes destroys the planet...that takes out the X-Men for the most part. Thor and Sentry would be the only threats from the Avengers. Bloodlust on...JLA wins...speedblitz and world destruction.

TricksterPriest
Crazy fight. I say JLA wins. Cable&Nate might be able to keep MM busy and there's enough stuff here that even Supes can't speedblitz. But the real ace in the hole is Orion. Nobody here can take a shot from the AF. Orion is the man to beat on the JLA, and I can't see anyone here beating him. Worse, he has no MB, which means Orion is now at full rage. That actually hurts the other team's chance. Since it means Orion will be shooting at full blast.

carver9
Originally posted by charlemagne9746
Supes destroys the planet...that takes out the X-Men for the most part. Thor and Sentry would be the only threats from the Avengers. Bloodlust on...JLA wins...speedblitz and world destruction.

1st thing supes cant destroy no planet so that is out of the question (you must think that supes came from dbz). Godlike cable shuts off superman powers and magneto bus him in the back of the head with a car and then they just mind rape everyone. laughing superman can destroy a planet laughing

thats to funny. Well if superman can do it i guess the hulk can to.

charlemagne9746
Superman can destroy the planet. Heck, he can move the moon...what do you think would happen if Superman drops the moon onto the Earth?

carver9
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Crazy fight. I say JLA wins. Cable&Nate might be able to keep MM busy and there's enough stuff here that even Supes can't speedblitz. But the real ace in the hole is Orion. Nobody here can take a shot from the AF. Orion is the man to beat on the JLA, and I can't see anyone here beating him. Worse, he has no MB, which means Orion is now at full rage. That actually hurts the other team's chance. Since it means Orion will be shooting at full blast.

Nice post even though I think that anyone on the xmen team can take him and I think that 2 people on the avengers can beat him and one can stalemate him.

carver9
Superman can destroy the planet. Heck, he can move the moon...what do you think would happen if Superman drops the moon onto the Earth?

laughing
Im sorry, Im not trying to be mean but superman needed the aid of martian manhunter, wonderwoman, to help him move the moon and this was blue superman, his strongest incarnation.

Superman aint throwing nothing to the earth and he wont even have time to do that with all of these heavy weights out on the field. Do you really think that sentry or thor would let superman do something like that. Especially the people on the x team since they do have a unrival control over telekinesis and is also a telepath. They could control supermans body.

charlemagne9746
MM is a stronger telepath than they are...he would protect Supes. Orion and Wonderwoman are more than enough to keep everyone busy while Supes does that job. Yes..Superman can move the moon. The movies even depower Superman some...and he even moved the moon in Superman 4 effortlessly.

Even if Superman can't move the moon...Orion's AF can and will destroy the planet...especially without a MB.

endrict
MM is not a stronger TP then Nate or God Cable.

endrict
MM is a stronger telepath than they are...he would protect Supes. Orion and Wonderwoman are more than enough to keep everyone busy while Supes does that job. Yes..Superman can move the moon. The movies even depower Superman some...and he even moved the moon in Superman 4 effortlessly.

Even if Superman can't move the moon...Orion's AF can and will destroy the planet...especially without a MB.

HELLO LEAVING THE FIGHT = LOSES THE FIGHT.

charlemagne9746
Originally posted by endrict
HELLO LEAVING THE FIGHT = LOSES THE FIGHT.

This is a team effort...his team is still on Earth...so Supes leaving the planet is not a loss.

carver9

Im going to give you a little research on the people that you say that superman, wonder woman, and orion can beat. Make sure you read well on their power because maybe you'll change you mind.

http://www.marveldatabase.com/X-Man_%28Nate_Grey%29
http://www.marveldatabase.com/Cable_%28Nathan_Summers%29
http://www.marveldatabase.com/Iceman_%28Robert_Drake%29
http://www.marveldatabase.com/Magneto_%28Magnus%29

Magneto force field alone has survived attacks from galactus. Galactus attacks>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>superman attacks. xmen wins hands down.

carver9
This is a team effort...his team is still on Earth...so Supes leaving the planet is not a loss.

Why is he leaving the planet. I know your still not stuck on the moving a planet thing. Lets put it like this, superman had to sun dip to move war world. You do know what sun dip does for superman.

Instead of doing it under his own power (sun dip is still his power though) he sun dipped and then moved war world and earth size is >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> war world.

charlemagne9746
Supes can pinky flick the planet out of orbit..he doesn't need to sundip!!!

charlemagne9746
In other words...have you ever flicked a booger? That's how much effort it would take for Supes to move a planet.

carver9
In other words...have you ever flicked a booger? That's how much effort it would take for Supes to move a planet.

read more comics. Im going to ignore you posts and your love for superman. A lot of women want to know what color superman nuts are, I bet you have the answer since you hang on them so much.

charlemagne9746
lol...you must want to know about his nuts since you're the one who brought it up. Again...don't be hatin' on Supes'...he's the shit.

carver9
lol...you must want to know about his nuts since you're the one who brought it up. Again...don't be hatin' on Supes'...he's the shit.

He is a crock of shit. Yeap youre right. Show me one scan of superman moving a planet. Naah, I got something even better for you and it might help you out. Show me something where superman is moving something that is even close to the size of the move. Naah, I got something better for ya, show me a scan of superman moving or carrying something that is even the size of new york city. Show me.

llagrok
That's the top 4 from X-men?

carver9
Originally posted by llagrok
That's the top 4 from X-men?

To my knowledge it is. It has been stated that iceman is the most powerful xmen that ever came out and I cant think of too many people that could beat this team.

llagrok
Originally posted by carver9
To my knowledge it is. It has been stated that iceman is the most powerful xmen that ever came out and I cant think of too many people that could beat this team.

No, he's an omega class mutant. That means he's got unlimited potential, but not that he's very powerful.

I think Avengers takes this. Godblast for the win.

endrict

He loses the fight and can't come back, you moron...
He cannot leave the fight to Sundip or moving the moon and throwing it....
so it's WW MM Orion vs the others

endrict

You sound like a stupid Wolverine fanboy....

carver9
You sound like a stupid Wolverine fanboy....

Thank you, the guy needed to hear that. He sounds like a complete fan.

carver9
No, he's an omega class mutant. That means he's got unlimited potential, but not that he's very powerful.

I think Avengers takes this. Godblast for the win.

Read, I havent read it yet but its in all of his bio and even on www.marvel.com. He is stated as being the most powerful x member. I know that he has unlimited potential.
http://www.marveldatabase.com/Iceman_%28Robert_Drake%29

llagrok
Not the most powerful x-men member.

carver9
i guess you didnt read it, this is what it says, i just read it myself.

"Iceman is one of the most powerful X-men and an Omega-level mutant."

It cant get no clearer than that.

llagrok
No.

You say he's the most powerful x-man, which even a retard would realize that he's not. It says that he's one of the most powerful x-men. So is Havok and Storm.

He has unlimited potential, he's not the most powerful x-man. If he was, Polaris wouldn't have taken him out so easily. I recon Hellion could take out Iceman.

carver9
good point.

llagrok
good point.

smile

He had some good showings against Fuego from Children of the Vault, but I still don't think Iceman is one of the most powerful x-men. He can be, but he's not at the moment.

carver9
smile

He had some good showings against Fuego from Children of the Vault, but I still don't think Iceman is one of the most powerful x-men. He can be, but he's not at the moment.

Who do you consider to be the most powerful xmen or up there at being the close.

llagrok
Who do you consider to be the most powerful xmen or up there at being the close.

Havok's the nexus of all realities.

I'd say Polaris, Rachel Grey or possibly Hellion.

TricksterPriest
Xavier, despite his jobbing, is pretty powerful. If we're talking full potential, Gambit is definitely up there.

Bouboumaster
What about a full potential Storm, or Jubilee?

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
What about a full potential Storm, or Jubilee?

leftright

I've heard Jubilee would very powerful at full potential. Storm on the other hand...........ask Rutog and 2damnloud. ermmhappy

batdude123
I think it's well established carver9 isn't to be taken seriously.

Carver, why don't you explain the context of Galactus's attack on Magneto?

It was a mere psionic feedback Galactus attacked with. It destroyed only a portion of Magneto's base lair. Galan probably used a fraction of a fraction of his power.

You're making it seem like something more than it really is. roll eyes (sarcastic)

charlemagne9746
He loses the fight and can't come back, you moron...
He cannot leave the fight to Sundip or moving the moon and throwing it....
so it's WW MM Orion vs the others

dude.....shut the **** up..you canadian piece of shit...he can come back to the fight if he wants to.

Entity
Nate and Full potential Cable! Hell Mags and Bobby are just bonuses.
Very sweet bonuses but bonuses none the less. wink

TricksterPriest
Nice post even though I think that anyone on the xmen team can take him and I think that 2 people on the avengers can beat him and one can stalemate him.

I'm really starting to dislike you. miffed your immense stupidity and ignorance are getting on my nerves.

So listen well. No one here can take Orion 1v1. He's immune to TP, he's maybe the strongest guy here since he can amp with the astro force, and not even Thor can stop a blast of the AF, since just reflecting it won't do him any good. Orion will juice up from the reflected power.

Even Magneto's shields can't handle the AF. Iceman could reform, but to beat him, it's more Martian Manhunter's territory.

Worse yet, you put Orion into the battle without his MB, which means he's in total psycho bloodlust mode. no Orion is called the dog of war for a reason. He's gonna go crazy and start shooting the AF all over the place. And his godly forcefield, means he's not gonna go down without a combined assault.

charlemagne9746
I'm really starting to dislike you. miffed your immense stupidity and ignorance are getting on my nerves.

So listen well. No one here can take Orion 1v1. He's immune to TP, he's maybe the strongest guy here since he can amp with the astro force, and not even Thor can stop a blast of the AF, since just reflecting it won't do him any good. Orion will juice up from the reflected power.

Even Magneto's shields can't handle the AF. Iceman could reform, but to beat him, it's more Martian Manhunter's territory.

Worse yet, you put Orion into the battle without his MB, which means he's in total psycho bloodlust mode. no Orion is called the dog of war for a reason. He's gonna go crazy and start shooting the AF all over the place. And his godly forcefield, means he's not gonna go down without a combined assault.

You can't tell him anything....he just has DC hate...as you can tell in every post he makes. I just say shit to piss him off now..lol

endrict
dude.....shut the **** up..you canadian piece of shit...he can come back to the fight if he wants to.

Hey man **** you.....I didn't put down you country did I?
So don't put down mine and BTW you have been reported...A$$WHIPE

FYI.....We can put down your country at anytime with the Fukups they do, but we don't. Got a question for you, do Canadians live in Igloos? your they type that will say yes.

For your stupid fanboy head of yours try reading the Goddamn rules..

Leaving the field

Combatants who leave the field of combat on purpose forfeit the match. If they are removed from the arena against their will (being punched, thrown, teleported, etc.) and can make it back under their own power, then they are still in the fight. Obviously, if a combatant leaves the field and cannot return under their own power, then they have lost.

Now before you reply back to this stop and read the rules, then STFU A$$HOLE.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/308157_1-forum-rules-read-me

CasanoVa

You really do over-hype Orion, you keep talking like this you'll make people think that Orion is ever that impressive. I really haven't been impressed by him for a very long time.

llagrok
Iceman > all

jrodslam
He has unlimited potential, he's not the most powerful x-man. If he was, Polaris wouldn't have taken him out so easily. I recon Hellion could take out Iceman.

You mean at the wedding where Polaris was kinda bloodlusted and Bobby was just trying to stop her by freezing her? Yea, shed take him out easily.

Both bloodlusted and Polaris loses.

And Iceman could beat Julian as well.

Avalonofthewind
Im getting the 4 top tiers off each team. Choose the winning team and then which ever team win the people on the team have to fight until there is one man standing.

Justice league

Superman
Wonderwoman
Martian manhunter
Orion (dont have the mother box)

Avengers

Thor
Ion Wonderman
Hulk
Sentry

Xmen

Godlike Cable
Nate grey (xman)
Magneto (magneto has his forcefield up)
Iceman

Which team would win and who would be the last man standing on the winning team. By the way everyone has complete knowledge of everyones powers. Happy Dance

JLA wins - Near everyone on the team is immune or highly resistent to tp. They are all ridiculously strong, and all bring some kind of highly invincible weapon. Astroforce (which nobody on opposing teams can/should survive) Dianaś rope/tiara, MMś ridiculous versatility, and Superman who pretty much outfeats everyone. On top of this, the whole team can easily speedblitz.

Taking Orions motherbox away just made him more powerful and bloodlusted by the way.

llagrok
Originally posted by jrodslam
You mean at the wedding where Polaris was kinda bloodlusted and Bobby was just trying to stop her by freezing her? Yea, shed take him out easily.

Both bloodlusted and Polaris loses.

And Iceman could beat Julian as well.

Nope, he couldn't.

Iceman takes care of the JLA.

Symmetric Chaos
Nope, he couldn't.

Iceman takes care of the JLA.

Not on his own he doesn't.

llagrok
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Not on his own he doesn't.

Sure he does.

They crush him and he reforms by absorbing all the liquid in their bodies.

Symmetric Chaos
Sure he does.

They crush him and he reforms by absorbing all the liquid in their bodies.

Or . . . MM completely mindf*cks him and he goes down hard.

llagrok
Or . . . MM completely mindf*cks him and he goes down hard.

Can't mind ****, Cable and Nate's shielding.

Nate's armor = class 100+
Nate's telepathy = above xaviers

Symmetric Chaos
Can't mind ****, Cable and Nate's shielding.

Nate's armor = class 100+
Nate's telepathy = above xaviers

So you're admiting that Iceman can't do it on his own then?

jrodslam
Nope, he couldn't.

Neither bloodlusted Polaris nor Hellion is beating a bloodlusted Iceman. Les be clear on that. wink

llagrok
So you're admiting that Iceman can't do it on his own then?

You got me there.

MM doesn't think that Iceman is a threat after being crushed, he'd have no reason to. Iceman absorbs their liquid.

I watch Pokemon

Post-Crisis Superman has only moved a planet off-panel without sun dipping. You're thinking of Pre-Crisis.

llagrok
Neither bloodlusted Polaris nor Hellion is beating a bloodlusted Iceman. Les be clear on that. wink

Iceman = unable to hurt O*N*E sentinels

Hellion = runs straight through them with little effort

Hellion > Iceman

SpunkySmurph
you canadian piece of shit ...

jrodslam
Iceman = unable to hurt O*N*E sentinels

Hellion = runs straight through them with little effort

Hellion > Iceman

Just because A beat B and C couldnt beat B, doesnt mean that C cant beat A.

Iceman beat Stranger.

Stranger > O*N*E Sentinel.

llagrok
Stranger > Iceman

Hellion > Iceman

Telekinetic bubble around Iceman rubble.

jrodslam
Stranger > Iceman

Hellion > Iceman

laughing

no

DigiMark007
You can't tell him anything....he just has DC hate...as you can tell in every post he makes. I just say shit to piss him off now..lol

no expression

llagrok
laughing

no

See, this is where you completely fail.

Telekinesis can isolate pretty much everything. After Hellion has crushed Iceman into bits, he can create a telekinetic bubble around him. That way Iceman can't absorb any liquid from him and reform. Are you keeping up with new x-men these days? Hellion's pretty much capable of bursting through any form of defense.

I know Iceman reformed after being "killed" by Fuego. But that's through means that wouldn't work on Hellion.

I doubt Iceman could defeat The Stranger a proper fight, if I'm thinking about the right one.

jrodslam

Telekinesis can isolate pretty much everything. After Hellion has crushed Iceman into bits, he can create a telekinetic bubble around him. That way Iceman can't absorb any liquid from him and reform. Are you keeping up with new x-men these days? Hellion's pretty much capable of bursting through any form of defense.

I know Iceman reformed after being "killed" by Fuego. But that's through means that wouldn't work on Hellion.

I doubt Iceman could defeat The Stranger a proper fight, if I'm thinking about the right one.

I fail to see where ive failed.

After Iceman is crushed into bits, his conciousness can be wherever. Iceman may be able to manipulate Hellions blood before hes even shattered.

Hell, last time i checked a flash freeze was instant.erm

How can Hellion defend against that?

And Iceman wasnt killed by Fuego. His body was destroyed/absorbed. Thats it.

llagrok
I fail to see where ive failed.

After Iceman is crushed into bits, his conciousness can be wherever. Iceman may be able to manipulate Hellions blood before hes even shattered.

Hell, last time i checked a flash freeze was instant.erm

How can Hellion defend against that?

And Iceman wasnt killed by Fuego. His body was destroyed/absorbed. Thats it. -

He can defend against it with TELEKINESIS

jrodslam
-

He can defend against it with TELEKINESIS

So he can keep his blood from being frozen in place with telekinesis? I doubt that. Unless ofcourse you canprove that.

Hellion can use telekinesis to block every water molecule in his body from INSTANTLY being frozen in place? Again, i doubt that. Unless ofcourse you can prove otherwise.

Charlotte DeBel

Well, Julian has all the possibilities for successful sneak attack on Iceman. Julian is the best in New X-Men team to my taste...but in real duel with Iceman he loses, unless CIS is involved...

But that doesn't matter...I really doubt Iceman can cause major troubles to JLA team...But the telepathic duel between Martian Manhunter and Cable\X-Man would be a delight to watch. And poor Martian loses to the double team.
But as was already stated, Astroforce is the JLA's trump card.

llagrok
So he can keep his blood from being frozen in place with telekinesis? I doubt that. Unless ofcourse you canprove that.

Hellion can use telekinesis to block every water molecule in his body from INSTANTLY being frozen in place? Again, i doubt that. Unless ofcourse you can prove otherwise.

Telekinesis.

When I see a scan of Iceman killing a student with flash freeze, or any person for that matter. I'll believe you.

Hellion has no scruples when it comes to attacking friends/teachers.

Until then, Telekinesis protects him smile

Charlotte DeBel
Iceman is one of CIS-affected characters... he has some ridiculously powerful showings, but 80% of his showings is him acting like moron..

llagrok
Yeah, he's the constant victim of Plot Induced Stupidity smile

Charlotte DeBel
Character Induced, not Plot Induced. The same thing is with Human Torch. They have pretty great showings, but those elemental boys often end up looking pretty stupid on battlefield without tactical backup....

outavodka
Stranger > Iceman

Hellion > Iceman

Julian was ampd by whitequeen before he did that and passed out very shortly after going thru a O.N.E sentinel. Bobby now knows there are humans inside, meaning if bloodlusted theres that chance the humans inside become frozen eh...

llagrok
Originally posted by outavodka
Julian was ampd by whitequeen before he did that and passed out very shortly after going thru a O.N.E sentinel. Bobby now knows there are humans inside, meaning if bloodlusted theres that chance the humans inside become frozen eh...

You are wrong smile

But do not despair, there is nothing wrong in being wrong smile

Charlotte DeBel
He wasn't amped beyond his abilities. Emma just unlocked his full potential, and even though the effect was shortlasting, Julian was able to use his powers on higher level after that incident.

And about O N E Sentinel... if Iceman was really capable of flash freeze to the avbsolute zero, he'd be able to break Sentinel like nothing. But he lost to fuc*ing mecha...shame on him.

celestialdemon
The JLA would win. They are simply more powerful than the other two teams. Hulk and Wonderman won't be too much help for the Avengers, and Magneto and Iceman wouldn't last long for the X-Men.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by celestialdemon
The JLA would win. They are simply more powerful than the other two teams. Hulk and Wonderman won't be too much help for the Avengers, and Magneto and Iceman wouldn't last long for the X-Men.

I'm gonna have to disagree. Iceman and Magneto are both quite durable.

Backed by two good psychics is enough for them to actually win this IMO.

celestialdemon
I'm gonna have to disagree. Iceman and Magneto are both quite durable.

Backed by two good psychics is enough for them to actually win this IMO.

The problem is the two psychics are their most powerful members, and they will be too busy dealing with MM to be of any help against the others.

Magneto is powerful, but I don't recall him ever taking on anyone in the herald level except for Thor (and even there he was in the fight because he was able to control his hammer).

Iceman is durable, but besides the PIS against the Stranger, what else has he done? Who else has he faced who was herald level and held his own?

llagrok
Originally posted by Charlotte DeBel
He wasn't amped beyond his abilities. Emma just unlocked his full potential, and even though the effect was shortlasting, Julian was able to use his powers on higher level after that incident.

And about O N E Sentinel... if Iceman was really capable of flash freeze to the avbsolute zero, he'd be able to break Sentinel like nothing. But he lost to fuc*ing mecha...shame on him.

He's still at full power, he just doesn't have any control. Like he demonstrated when trying to pick up the paperclip smile

What If...
I'm really starting to dislike you. miffed your immense stupidity and ignorance is getting on my nerves.

innocent

Symmetric Chaos
The problem is the two psychics are their most powerful members, and they will be too busy dealing with MM to be of any help against the others.

Magneto is powerful, but I don't recall him ever taking on anyone in the herald level except for Thor (and even there he was in the fight because he was able to control his hammer).

Iceman is durable, but besides the PIS against the Stranger, what else has he done? Who else has he faced who was herald level and held his own?

His offense is at least enough to make a good distraction against the other teams (keep freezing or trying to liquify them). His durability is what makes him the biggest asset. With Cable or Nate protecting his mind there isn't much that can be done to him that he won't reform from.

If the opposing psychics are taken out of the picture some how the only way Bobby is going to be beaten is by BFR.

Nate has that armor thing he can give people right? That would probably keep Mags in the fight for a long time and let him screw with people for a while until Cable or Nate can go on a major offensive.

Charlotte DeBel
I remember that incident with paperclip and blowing hole into the floor. Poor Julian isn't used to being at full potential...but he's definetely powerful one.
The most powerful of current New X-Men. Elixir might have unlimited potential, but Julian already has his potential unlocked.

llagrok
His offense is at least enough to make a good distraction against the other teams (keep freezing or trying to liquify them). His durability is what makes him the biggest asset. With Cable or Nate protecting his mind there isn't much that can be done to him that he won't reform from.

If the opposing psychics are taken out of the picture some how the only way Bobby is going to be beaten is by BFR.

Nate has that armor thing he can give people right? That would probably keep Mags in the fight for a long time and let him screw with people for a while until Cable or Nate can go on a major offensive.

No one can survive Iceman stealing their liquid big grin

It's instant kill ^^

llagrok
Originally posted by Charlotte DeBel
I remember that incident with paperclip and blowing hole into the floor. Poor Julian isn't used to being at full potential...but he's definetely powerful one.
The most powerful of current New X-Men. Elixir might have unlimited potential, but Julian already has his potential unlocked.

Yeah, but I wonder how strong Rockslide is nowadays. I'm guessing slightly weaker than Colossus or something.

Is there a new x-men discussion thread?

Symmetric Chaos
No one can survive Iceman stealing their liquid big grin

It's instant kill ^^

Not always especially against people like WonderWoman who is resistant to that kind of thing and WonderMan who (when ionic has no water). Plus he needs to get a chance to target them. Most of the people here are faster than he is.

llagrok
Not always especially against people like WonderWoman who is resistant to that kind of thing and WonderMan who (when ionic has no water). Plus he needs to get a chance to target them. Most of the people here are faster than he is. '

He doesn't have to target them.

She can't just "resist" it.

Symmetric Chaos
He doesn't have to target them.

So . . . anyone he doesn't like just dies instantly whether he knows where they are or not?

She can't just "resist" it.

Elaborate.

llagrok
So . . . anyone he doesn't like just dies instantly whether he knows where they are or not?

Okay, he has to target the one he's going to absorb from. But how is she supposed to know that? She has no idea what he's capable of.

How can she just resist it? It's not something that has anything to do with willpower.

celestialdemon

I don't think Cable is going to be able to protect Iceman from psychic attacks and Nate do the armor thing for Magneto all while dealing with Manhunter. MM is too powerful for even these two psychics to multitask against.

Doesn't it take Iceman awhile to reform once he's been destroyed?

celestialdemon
Okay, he has to target the one he's going to absorb from. But how is she supposed to know that? She has no idea what he's capable of.

How can she just resist it? It's not something that has anything to do with willpower.

Read the rules. They are all fully aware of their opponents abilities.

Symmetric Chaos

Are you making the argument that everyone else will just stand there and LET Iceman kill them?

It's not a will power thing. Part of WW's powers is that you can't screw with her insides.

I don't think Cable is going to be able to protect Iceman from psychic attacks and Nate do the armor thing for Magneto all while dealing with Manhunter. MM is too powerful for even these two psychics to multitask against.

srug So they let Mags die. They don't have to give Bobby complete protection either all they really need to do is distract Manhunter until they can solve the problem of how to get rid of him.

With a good concerted effort Nate and Cable would be able to take MM out of the picture for a while.

Yes. However he's not much less dangerous in a vaporized form.

llagrok

Haven't seen anyone capable of mindblasting Nate and Cable yet. Nate's telepathy is far above anyone we've seen yet. Nate can also give his armor to anyone he wishes, which makes the durable enough to take punches from the hulk. Creating it takes a second.

Giving everyone complete knowledge over their opponents powers is just complete bullshit. Makes it impossible for the Avengers and X-men to win.

Wonder if Magneto can cancel out everyone's powers...

Symmetric Chaos
Giving everyone complete knowledge over their opponents powers is just complete bullshit. Makes it impossible for the Avengers and X-men to win./B]

They get basic knowledge. And it's not bull it's just a way to make the fights more reasonable.

He can't. That power has only worked on mutants.

SpunkySmurph
Telekinesis.

When I see a scan of Iceman killing a student with flash freeze, or any person for that matter. I'll believe you.

Hellion has no scruples when it comes to attacking friends/teachers.

Until then, Telekinesis protects him smile Forum fight- he's bloodlusted. This means he's angry beyond repair with Julian. This means he wouldn't have any qualms about ending the mutie's life.

And, IIRC, Julian has never demonstrated fine enough control to be able to keep every individual water molecule in his body from being frozen.

llagrok
"By the way everyone has complete knowledge of everyones powers"

celestialdemon

srug So they let Mags die. They don't have to give Bobby complete protection either all they really need to do is distract Manhunter until they can solve the problem of how to get rid of him.

With a good concerted effort Nate and Cable would be able to take MM out of the picture for a while.

True. I believe given enough time and effort, they will both be victorious against MM. But that leaves Superman, Orion, and Wonder Woman the task of dealing with Magneto and Iceman. Each one of them have taken on and beaten beings far more powerful than either one of these two.

Yes. However he's not much less dangerous in a vaporized form.

We're not even sure if Iceman's vapor form would affect these 4. They don't need air to breathe. There's a good chance they don't need moisture either. But, I don't want to get into the scientifics behind that.

How exactly can Iceman affect them in this form?

Symmetric Chaos
We're not even sure if Iceman's vapor form would affect these 4. They don't need air to breathe. There's a good chance they don't need moisture either. But, I don't want to get into the scientifics behind that.

How exactly can Iceman affect them in this form?

Well one Iceman gets inside them (I think he can control his motion even as a gas) he could probably start doing tons of damage to them.

Odds are they have some sort of moisture in them. If IM starts messing with that their fighting ability will drop off sharply.

celestialdemon
Haven't seen anyone capable of mindblasting Nate and Cable yet. Nate's telepathy is far above anyone we've seen yet. Nate can also give his armor to anyone he wishes, which makes the durable enough to take punches from the hulk. Creating it takes a second.

Giving everyone complete knowledge over their opponents powers is just complete bullshit. Makes it impossible for the Avengers and X-men to win.

Neither one could take Onslaught. Now, I'm not debating if MM is on Onslaught's level. Just pointing out that it is possible to be more powerful than them.

If Nate gives his armor to someone else, doesn't that kind of leave himself open to attack?

As for having knowledge of their opponents' powers, that's the thread starter's rules, so that's what we have to take into account.

llagrok
Neither one could take Onslaught. Now, I'm not debating if MM is on Onslaught's level. Just pointing out that it is possible to be more powerful than them.

If Nate gives his armor to someone else, doesn't that kind of leave himself open to attack?

As for having knowledge of their opponents' powers, that's the thread starter's rules, so that's what we have to take into account.

There's no point in debating this. DC basically has no speed limits. Wonder woman and MM are just too fast.

celestialdemon
Well one Iceman gets inside them (I think he can control his motion even as a gas) he could probably start doing tons of damage to them.

Odds are they have some sort of moisture in them. If IM starts messing with that their fighting ability will drop off sharply.

I know that it is very exhausting for Iceman to revert to vapor form, so I think I will have to see him actually perform an attack like this on someone who is herald level or above before I take this into account.

celestialdemon
There's no point in debating this. DC basically has no speed limits. Wonder woman and MM are just too fast.

Very true. With the speedblitz in place, it's not going to be that great of a battle

LordKaos
if iceman weren't such a jackass he could just disperse his consciousness into every available bit of moisture in the air, all of them have to breath he could kill them from the inside out, he should conceivably be able to separate the hydrogen and oxygen molecules that make up water and then wait for somebody with heat vision to blow everybody straight to hell. I really don't see MM taking on nate and cable telepathically simultaneously without a major problem. nate can also solidify telepathic constructs can telekinetically cause dust to take the form of anything he can imagine to add to the confusion. my main problem with this, is that out of the xmen only one is an xman, iceman. Cable is to on and off to be considered a real member, nate never joined, and magneto has only been one in alternate realities, except when he was pretending to be xaivers brother or something like that when he was the new mutants headmaster. if cable has his psimitar he can plunge it into MMs head destroying both of their powers like he planned to do to jean when he thought she might be going dark phoenix. nate has also shown the ability to freeze localized time, like he did when he and threnody were walking in some blizzard and everything including the snow and the birds froze in place i think it's the same issue he was attacked by exodus. if cable and nates powers are as strong as they are portrayed to be then they should be able to erect forcefields that can withstand anything, and now we know, thanks to psylocke and rachel, that telekinetics can combine their powers into something much stronger,but then again nate and cable might take each other out since being in close proximity to each other causes some kind of psionic feedback due to them having almost identical psi signatures or some such nonsense. magento has been shown in the past to be quite adapt at protecting his mind from most forms of telepathic intrusions. i could care less what happens to any of the avengers.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
JLA wins - Near everyone on the team is immune or highly resistent to tp. They are all ridiculously strong, and all bring some kind of highly invincible weapon. Astroforce (which nobody on opposing teams can/should survive) Dianaś rope/tiara, MMś ridiculous versatility, and Superman who pretty much outfeats everyone. On top of this, the whole team can easily speedblitz.

Taking Orions motherbox away just made him more powerful and bloodlusted by the way.

See? wink I'm not the only one who thinks the JLA take this, and that Orion's AF is the big gun.

SpunkySmurph
See? wink I'm not the only one who thinks the JLA take this, and that Orion's AF is the big gun. Notice he said Superman > Orion. no expression

TricksterPriest
Supes has the better feats, but in a fight, Orion would kill him.

SpunkySmurph
Supes has the better feats, but in a fight, Orion would kill him. Kill, eh?

So, you'd give him a significant majority then?

TricksterPriest
yes Damn right. Superman's biofield can't protect him from the AF. And he currently has a bad track record against it to begin with.

Soljer
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Kill, eh?

So, you'd give him a significant majority then?

Trickster has admitted to getting all his Orion Info from a combination of respect threads and Long Pig's ranting.

Take his opinion with a salt mine.

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by Soljer
Trickster has admitted to getting all his Orion Info from a combination of respect threads and Long Pig's ranting.

Take his opinion with a salt mine. Oh, I know.
It's just like Trickster's opinions of Darkseid and of Apocalypse.

Superboy Prime
JLA takes this IMHO. The JLA has too many heralders on it's team.

llagrok
Kaos Lord reminded me. Nate Grey can pretty much freeze time. They wouldn't be able to defend against that.

LordKaos
I prefer LordKaos, but it's cool.

llagrok
Originally posted by LordKaos
I prefer LordKaos, but it's cool.

Don't push it smile

carver9
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
JLA takes this IMHO. The JLA has too many heralders on it's team.

I think xmen win and I dont consider anyone that i have listed on the jla side is anything close to being herald level. If superman and wonder woman is herald level, then we can say, gladiator is herald level, hyperion is herald level, marvel girl (not binary) is herald level, wonderman is herald level, captain brittain, even hercules.

I dont consider none of these people any where near the herald level category. That can manipulate time, matter manipulate, create life..etc.... but they are powerful.

By the way, how are the jla going to get past nate and cable force field when nothing has ever done that.

1Easta1
god like Cable went one on one with the damn Silver Surfer who is a couple levels ahead of every one else on the list and had a damn good showing.So I well say X-men no one else could stand up to the SS on this list and Silver Surfer would run through every body except Cable and maybe Thor only because his harmer could block a couple blast from him.

Soljer
Originally posted by 1Easta1
god like Cable went one on one with the damn Silver Surfer who is a couple levels ahead of every one else on the list and had a damn good showing.So I well say X-men no one else could stand up to the SS on this list and Silver Surfer would run through every body except Cable and maybe Thor only because his harmer could block a couple blast from him.

Are you ignorant? The Silver Surfer owned Cable, and Norrin isn't 'a couple levels ahead' of the JLA.

Avalonofthewind
Are you ignorant? The Silver Surfer owned Cable, and Norrin isn't 'a couple levels ahead' of the JLA.

Arguing with some of these silly children is useless when they believe results such as this:

hmm..

JLA for the win. smile

TricksterPriest
I think xmen win and I dont consider anyone that i have listed on the jla side is anything close to being herald level. If superman and wonder woman is herald level, then we can say, gladiator is herald level, hyperion is herald level, marvel girl (not binary) is herald level, wonderman is herald level, captain brittain, even hercules.

I dont consider none of these people any where near the herald level category. That can manipulate time, matter manipulate, create life..etc.... but they are powerful.

By the way, how are the jla going to get past nate and cable force field when nothing has ever done that.

dur

carver9
God like cable did have a pretty good showing and silver surfer snuck cable, so the fight wasnt fair to begin with. I think god like cable can take anyone on the list one of one (have doubt about nate and thor).

TricksterPriest
Surfer spanked Jesus Cable. And Jesus Cable isn't beating MM or Orion.

Avalonofthewind

1Easta1
Are you ignorant? The Silver Surfer owned Cable, and Norrin isn't 'a couple levels ahead' of the JLA. How was that knot a good showing and Cable was not even read for him and what could any of the JLA do to Silver Surfer heat,strength,speedblitz,telepathic Norrin Radd could counter all of those and he could use cosmic awareness to know to pump Clark with kryptonite rays are suck the sun right out of him.He could also just beat them with pure strength speed cosmic blast or matter manipulation and turn the all into silver like he did Spider-man and Daredevil with out even raising a hand are finger.

celestialdemon
The fight between Cable and the Surfer was barely even a fight. While Surfer was flying in the air holding Cable, Cable smashes the board and sends SS to the ground. Then he lands one punch that throws Surfer backwards. After that, Surfer shoots Cable with his eye beams. Fight over. Cable lost.

Oh, and it wasn't a cheap shot. Cable was facing SS when the attack happened, and Surfer's eyes glowed before he struck.

Soljer
Lord, you're quite the Marvel fanboy, aren't you?

See the title under my name? I represent the Silver Surfer for the Illuminati because I'm a huge fan of his.

However, there is a very bold line between fan and fanboy. You're quite fargone.

carver9

pr1983
I say JLA...

i don't think the X-Men are as powerful as people are making them out to be, and besides, the only reason surfer could take the jla'ers is his energy manipulation... supes especially is on norrin's level when it comes to strength and durability...

iceman isn't as much an element in this fight when mm is there imo, and cable and nate still have to defend themselves, and the other two at the same time? i think that's slightly beyond them to be honest...

the avengers are capable of taking it, though the jla would take the win imo, they just have too much backing them...

TricksterPriest
yes Martian is an ungodly powerful telepath, one of the most powerful in comics, and probably the best on DC earth. I'd put him over Nate in TP skill. Plus, Martian has the advantage of molecular manipulation to increase his powers and all the tricks and skills of the entire telepathic martian race.

WonderWoman's lasso is a major weapon, which could take almost anyone here out. Not to mention the magic tiara does mondo magic damage.

Superman......is Superman.

Orion has the biggest gun in the unstoppable AF. Not to mention he's a homocidal maniac without his MB. Worst part, is he can still think. He definitely takes after his father in terms of battle ferocity.

carver9
I still think that the xmen takes this. Just to much raw power (even though the jla have power of there own.)

Avalonofthewind
yes Martian is an ungodly powerful telepath, one of the most powerful in comics, and probably the best on DC earth. I'd put him over Nate in TP skill. Plus, Martian has the advantage of molecular manipulation to increase his powers and all the tricks and skills of the entire telepathic martian race.

WonderWoman's lasso is a major weapon, which could take almost anyone here out. Not to mention the magic tiara does mondo magic damage.

Superman......is Superman.

Orion has the biggest gun in the unstoppable AF. Not to mention he's a homocidal maniac without his MB. Worst part, is he can still think. He definitely takes after his father in terms of battle ferocity. thumb up

pr1983
I still think that the xmen takes this. Just to much raw power (even though the jla have power of there own.)

but their power is exactly that, raw. the jla have been doing this gig for years, and in superman and diana's case, a few thousand years... experience will count for an awful lot in a fight like this imo...

LordKaos
i don't think it's fair to dismiss their experience just because somebody said they have a lot of raw power the only one of them who is not that experienced with his power is Xman, but he is hella creative when using them, Magneto has just about absolute control over his power, Cable was raised by an entire cult of telepathic time jumpers and Iceman no matter how ineffectual he may seem is one of the first X-men, Xavier and Jean have telepathic ways of jamming years of training into a persons mind, I think that may be part of the reason why a clown like Iceman has even survived this long. Now continue with your debating it amuses me devil

TricksterPriest
FYI, Orion is the oldest guy here.

Anyways, all the good arguements have been said. And if you think the Askani or Cable&Nate are as good as the martian race when it comes to TP, you are tripping. vin

pr1983
Originally posted by LordKaos
i don't think it's fair to dismiss their experience just because somebody said they have a lot of raw power the only one of them who is not that experienced with his power is Xman, but he is hella creative when using them, Magneto has just about absolute control over his power, Cable was raised by an entire cult of telepathic time jumpers and Iceman no matter how ineffectual he may seem is one of the first X-men, Xavier and Jean have telepathic ways of jamming years of training into a persons mind, I think that may be part of the reason why a clown like Iceman has even survived this long. Now continue with your debating it amuses me devil

i didnt say they werent experienced, i said that the JLA just had more...

that as well as their frankly awesome power (even higher than that of the x-men imo), wins it for them imo...

LordKaos
FYI, Orion is the oldest guy here.

Anyways, all the good arguements have been said. And if you think the Askani or Cable&Nate are as good as the martian race when it comes to TP, you are tripping. vin

I'll assume that comment was for me, martians are born with telepathy, so are nate and cable, so making a comment about a telepathic race being better than two other natural telepaths is one sided especially since as far i know we have no idea if telepathic races train as vigorous at developing a talent (that to them is not a talent) that takes the place of mouthed speech. We can argue that Rachel taught the askani teachings to cable while she was wielding a portion of the Phoenix force, which at least when it was first envisioned derived all it's power from the psyches of every sentient being in the universe, you don't get more telepathic than that, but we won't argue why? because i was under the impression pr1983 was saying the x-men were nothing but raw power my impression was wrong.

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
Arguing with some of these silly children is useless when they believe results such as this:

hmm..

JLA for the win. smile
Look at the results here for Son-Goku vs. Living Tribunal:

sick

Symmetric Chaos

sick

Seems reasonable shifty

celestialdemon

sick

Just Goku and the Living Tribunal being in the same sentence makes me want to sick

Symmetric Chaos
Just Goku and the Living Tribunal being in the same sentence makes me want to sick

You just used them in the same sentence nuts

celestialdemon
You just used them in the same sentence nuts

Which is why I have a trash can next to me right now.

StiltmanFTW

2007 Carver was just as formidable as the current version.

Adam Grimes
I was ****ing 10 when he made these gems. You're awesome, Carv.

Genii96
Shaman nate grey and god cable are just too much..full potential iceman and magneto are just icing on the cake

Star428
Justice League. Superman is last one standing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.