(Movie) Colossus's strength vs Thing's strength

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HumanMovieGuide
Both Colossus and Thing from movies. They're trying to overpower each other.

Who wins?

fanboy 1988
We really didn't get to see to much of colossus strength in X3 sad sucks to, but the thing was able to stop a semi and crumble a car in the movie.. So he's my pick

spidey-dude
thing is stronger than colossus in the movie.

snoopdogg
Thing wins by default. The only thing Colossus did was carry a huge T.V. with one arm walking down the hall in his human form. Which is impressive cause that was a big T.V. and around the size of mine and I have a hard time just picking mine up.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Thing wins by default. The only thing Colossus did was carry a huge T.V. with one arm walking down the hall in his human form. Which is impressive cause that was a big T.V. and around the size of mine and I have a hard time just picking mine up.

hmm If Collossus was stronger than you in the movie I can't see how MovieThing would beat him.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
hmm If Collossus was stronger than you in the movie I can't see how MovieThing would beat him. Meanwhile...back at the Hall of Justice.........

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Meanwhile...back at the Hall of Justice.........

. . . The heroes had gathered at Superman calling . . .

guy222
Originally posted by HumanMovieGuide
Both Colossus and Thing from movies. They're trying to overpower each other.

Who wins?

thing wins...piotr is stronger in the comics

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.