Johnny- Whole career for pirates

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tramps Lady
i wa son the Girlfriend mag site, its a mag in australia, and they had a thing for johnny

"Good news for Pirates fans: Captain Jack isn't leaving us anytime soon, at least not if Johnny Depp has anything to say about it.

Johnny, who we all know (and love) as the hilarious gold-toothed Captain Jack Sparrow from the Pirates of the Caribbean series says he'd love to spend the rest of his career making Pirates movies!

"I'll never get bored of Captain Jack, he is so much fun. If they wanted to do 'Pirates 7,' why not? There are new layers to Jack and situations that he can't just talk his way out of, so it would be good to keep exploring the character," Johnny said.

While we're marking the days off our calendar, eagerly awaiting the release of 'Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's end' that sounds like a pretty good career choice to us.

The only bad thing about playing Captain Jack is those golden teeth. Johnny hates having them glued on for every scene.

"They're bonded to my own choppers! The process of taking them off can be quite ugly. Sometimes they just shoot off and other times you have to address the issue more intensely with yanking," Johnny said.

Eww! Sounds painful."

So, we all know johnny would love to do so much more!

Bwa Ha Ha
yay

but it'd still b odd if it was just 'im

Tramps Lady
yea

surfchikpir8fan
I love Girlfriend magazine! Thankyou for sharing ... Johnny playing pirate sofr he rest of his career - that'd be interesting. But I think it would be a shame, I don't ever want to his talents just limeted to one style in a way.

diddly
yes but if he puts his all into a character I don't think we'll get bored of it!

surfchikpir8fan
Sorry, that's not what I meant. I mean I like to see him in lots of things, that's all.

AudioHeart
YAYNESS!!! big grin rolling on floor laughing Happy Dance happy rock thumb up thumb up thumb up

Tramps Lady
lol, lets just kill keira off, and then we have several more movies....if keira doesnt want anymore pirates

surfchikpir8fan
Lol, and we could audition for the new female role ... just kidding!

Bloomaholic
I LOVE pirates and all...but doesn't anybody sort of think Pirates 7..even 4 actually is pushing it? I LOVED Pirates so much that I want it to be this big epic set of movies that are really popular and well done...not like 30 sequals to COTBP that was supposed to be independant in the first place. I really liked Pirates 2 and am SO excited for Pirates 3......but like Pirates 4 or 5....is just kind of pushing it.
I dunno, that's just my opinion smile

willofthewisp
I agree, Bloomaholic, this should be the last movie. If we're meant to leave with a sense that every character has come to a conclusion, then there is no reason to continue except to make money, and that's when the movie will suffer.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.