Greetings one and all!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Evil Goblin
Greetings my friends,

I stumbled upon this forum awhile ago but never joined until now. I've finally decided to register. I'm glad to meet everyone.

My favorite movies are the Spider-man trilogy, and most other comic book movies. I also enjoy the Indiana Jones, Star Wars, Lord of the Rings, and Back to the Future trilogies.

You can call me Goblin, Green Goblin, Evil Goblin, or even Gobbie. I don't care which. Glad to meetcha. evil face

The Prophecy
Hello and welcome to KMC!

Storm
Welcome to KMC' s Rich Fantasy Life, and now back to reality welcome2

guy222
Originally posted by The Evil Goblin
Greetings my friends,

I stumbled upon this forum awhile ago but never joined until now. I've finally decided to register. I'm glad to meet everyone.

My favorite movies are the Spider-man trilogy, and most other comic book movies. I also enjoy the Indiana Jones, Star Wars, Lord of the Rings, and Back to the Future trilogies.

You can call me Goblin, Green Goblin, Evil Goblin, or even Gobbie. I don't care which. Glad to meetcha. evil face

Have a wondrous time

kevdude
Hey Goblin, welcome to KMC cool

Lightningrod
Welcome to kmc

ladygrim
Well Hello and welcome to KMC wink

Power Ring
Hey i new here too,and welcome

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.