saw ripoff

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xblanex
i think this movies called are you scared?
its a COMPLETE rip off of saw
people wake up in a room
hear a voice explaining its a game
and they have to do all these things
its JUST Like saw.
i dont know how they could have made this
i'd be ashamed.

xblanex
After waking up in an abandoned factory, six kidnapped terns realize they are contestants on a reality show called "Are You Scared?"

Wolfie
Saw it. It blows.

Lionsgate just trying to make some extra cash on Saw's popularity with a DTV copy of the series.

steverules
Lets face it..we knew something like this would happen, it was only a matter of time before a SAW rip off was made

xblanex
it has no creativity AT ALL
its the EXACT same thing

Micheal_Myers
ROFLMAOBBQ!!!!!!

WrathfulDwarf
I sincerely hope the guys who made SAW are not complaining about getting rip off.

It would make them look like hypocrites. They're the ones who rip off the idea of the dummy from Deep Red.

Micheal_Myers
I dont think they will complain about anything.I think they are happy that they "inspired" another movie.It sounds like it is crap, so it wouldnt even be worth complaining over.o.O..

Wolfie
Are You Scared came from Lionsgate, same with Saw. No one's complaining about anything.

ADarksideJedi
Most horror movies are rip offs from other horror movies!jm

SelphieT
Roffle.

its true, nearly everything is some lame form of re-make, or just a rip off

ADarksideJedi
You would think that they would have better movies like the old black and white movies but not anymore.jm

Solo
Saw is pretty much Se7en, just not good.

ADarksideJedi
Never heard of that movie.Any good?jm

Wolfie
Se7en is great but a very different movie than Saw.

akema
I have the dvd but havent watched it yet.

cropsy_is_god
It must suck if its ripping off saw

WheretoVirtue?
Yeah Saw's just like Se7en, except not.
Just a base of people who have done wrong in their lives should be killed or prove themselves worthy.

SnakeEyes
Originally posted by Solo
Saw is pretty much Se7en, just not good.

Except... they are hardly similar in any way.

=Tired Hiker=
Saw ripped off 'The Cube'. But I still like both movies. Everythings been done, it's just how you do it.

Eldon
ive never seen the cube i need 2 do that

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.