Premiere!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CaptinJackLover
when is it?! i recall it being may 19.... sumone plz confirm!

if it is then i will kill myself cuz i cnat see it bawlingbawlingbawlingbawlingbawlingbawlingbawling

PirateDiva
Yes a week from 2day!!! May 19 is the RED Carpet Premiere!!! May 24th at 8 is the Nation Wide Movie theater Premiere!!! big grin

CaptinJackLover
ok im soo sad...i cant go to the premiere sad im gonna die!!!!!! this isnt fair! i have to go to my cousins engagement party! wat des that even matter as long as im going to his wedding! aHHHHHHH! im crying...and have been crying! this isnt fair!

diddly
so sorry.. why do they have 2 release dates anyway?

ivebeendepped43
well, the 19th is when the stars meet the fans. idk...whenever i see the date May 19, i get al depressed that I dont have plans.....HAVE A FUN TIME DIVA!.......AND GET MY AUTOGRAPH PLEASE!!...well, try as hard as u can cuz ur my bestest friend!

diddly
lol... kinda odd though

Ericadawn
No, it's not odd. This is how it's always done with every single film. There's a national release date, sometimes a limited release date before that and always an official premiere before those where cast and crew celebrate the film finally ready to be shown in theatres.

Although not all official premieres are webcast, hehe!

xXSweetSXx
Oh Gosh I really really REALLY Hope there is a tokyo premire this year i'll do anything to go. >.<

JaehSkywalker
anyone who's going there, can you guys please get us all autographs?!?!

lol, if and only if you'd do that for us all lol.

gah! no disneyland on Phils.! i have no chance to meet Johnny.. sad

so unfair! i can't go to premieres and celebrations overseas like this! gah!

CaptinJackLover
im sad :[ i wantend to go more than anything in the world. ive been crying sooo much! urg this is fair
but have fun whoever is going! have fun for all of us who cnat go!

JaehSkywalker
^ what she said about having fun for all of us!

PirateDiva
Originally posted by xXSweetSXx
Oh Gosh I really really REALLY Hope there is a tokyo premire this year i'll do anything to go. >.<

Well Good News Darling there is a Tokyo Premiere and Johnny, Orlando, Keira, Chow yun Fat and Jerry are all expected to go!! smile

To Freedom
Originally posted by PirateDiva
Well Good News Darling there is a Tokyo Premiere and Johnny, Orlando, Keira, Chow yun Fat and Jerry are all expected to go!! smile

That's right! My local radio station is promoting the Tokyo premiere on May 19 with a contest and tickets to be won to go to the premiere.

I've got my tickets for May 24! YAY!

JaehSkywalker
gah! I NEED TO GO TO TOKYO!

AudioHeart
Originally posted by JaehSkywalker
gah! I NEED TO GO TO TOKYO!

ME TOO!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.