GreenGoblin vs movie greengoblin stats

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SevenShackles
okay not sure where the hell to put this but i figured here is a good enough place for now >=/

Iv been having some debates about the ability of the comic version of the greenGoblin (Osborn) and the movie version of the green goblin.

which is stronger? more Durability? better weaponry? better Glider?

personaly i like both greengoblin and his movie irongoblin incarnation.
but im curious as to how they match up to one another.
in the movie he utterly handed spiderman his ass (atleast in my opinion) and iv herd alot or people say that version of the greengoblin showed a more impressive performance against spiderman than the origonal. compairing his strenght to the comic version with his feat of holding mary jane and that trolly or whatever the hell that was full of children with utter ease.

just curious to others thoughts.

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by SevenShackles
compairing his strenght to the comic version with his feat of holding mary jane and that trolly or whatever the hell that was full of children with utter ease
I was more impressed his glider could support the weight and that Norman could stay balanced on it. He was on his glider when he did that wasn't he?

SevenShackles
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
I was more impressed his glider could support the weight and that Norman could stay balanced on it. He was on his glider when he did that wasn't he?

im not sure but i think he wasnt, i think later on he jumped on his glider then hd crap thrown at him by a bunch of people, got pissed then tried to impale spiderman.

but he had both arms stretched out fully and supported it with no sign of struggle ,stress or anything. thats something. i dont think comic goblin could do that

Sparkz
Seems like something comic Goblin could do he is only just a little weaker than Spider-man, and we all know comic Spidey could have pulled off that feat. As for weapons comics Goblin has alot more with him and a bigger variety, as for the glider well i Don't see much difference in them to be honest.

steverules
Spidey didn't really have his ass handed to him...he got a bomb thrown at him, thrown through a load of brick walls and still managed to beat Goblin...Norman tried fighting dirty and in the end it got him killed

SevenShackles
Originally posted by steverules
Spidey didn't really have his ass handed to him...he got a bomb thrown at him, thrown through a load of brick walls and still managed to beat Goblin...Norman tried fighting dirty and in the end it got him killed

but if spiderman would of done something like that, it would be considered an ass kicking? plus im also refering to the hand-to-hand game. goblin seem to be abit more up to the fighting challenge in the movie.

Spiderman_RJ
goblin in the movie is much stronger,and more of combat,in the comics norman only used the bombs and ALWAY gas peter to remove his spidersense or drug him,so he can have the upper.he is no match for spiderman,or at least he wasnt before being retconed to....life...... o_O

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.