Berserk Wolverine VS Namor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SevenShackles
who would win?
im curious, thoughts?

Bol Gath
Well, I've never seen berserk Wolverine lose.

But Namor is a bit much. But then again Wolvie can hurt hulk (if only temporary of course) so he should be able to hurt Namor. He has stabbed him, even though it didn't kill Namor it showed me one thing, Wolverine is capable of dealing enough damage to kill Namor if need be.

Berserk Wolverine (with a healthy dose of PIS) 7/10
Berserk Wolverine (without PIS) 4-5/10
Regular Wolverine 1-2/10

Soljer
"IMPERIUS REX, *****!"

Symmetric Chaos
How much damage would the claws do if he got a hit?

guy222
Originally posted by SevenShackles
who would win?
im curious, thoughts?

howlett

SpunkySmurph
God, Namor's underrated on KMC...

Soljer
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph

Snikt bub?

carver9
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
How much damage would the claws do if he got a hit?

A lot of damage.

redhotrash
I think Namor would fare better against a enraged wild Wolverine than he would against a midly p***ed off Wolverine. Hes smart enough to take advantage of Wolverine's barrage and knock him out.

golem370
Namor would grab both of Wolverine's arms and fling him 20 miles into the sky and then punch him in mid-air 10 miles east. Wolverine gets up and is hit again with a 60 mile an hour punch sending another 10 miles. Finally Namor grab two 5 ton girders and wraps them around Wolverine's ankles and wrists trapping him until somebody like Rogue or Colossus unwrapps him..

llagrok
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph

Yes, seriously.

Namor can take cuts, didn't you see Wolverine stab him in Civil War? People are under the impression, that wolverine receives some sort of +20 to all his stats in berserk rage. He simply loses control of himself, he doesn't magically run 10 times faster than before.

If Wolverine goes berserk, stabs Namor. Namor can just snap his neck and then punch him.

What I'm wondering is how he's gonna kill Wolverine. Kimura snapped X-23's neck and she just snapped it right back.

golem370
Wonder Man was doing good against Wolverine until he was saved.

llagrok
Think about it.

Snapping his neck doesn't do anything, knocking him out doesn't help. Flaying him down to a skeleton doesn't help either. How the hell are you supposed to kill Wolverine? :P

golem370
You don't have to kill him to beat him all you have to is trap him. What could he do with one five ton girder wraped around his ankels and another 5 ton girder wraped around his wrist?

golem370
Are you could wrap a car around his body.

Estacado
Namor.

golem370
When Hulk rip him in half did that kill Wolverine? If not what would have happened if Hulk had tossed both parts of Logan into the sun?

llagrok
Originally posted by golem370
When Hulk rip him in half did that kill Wolverine? If not what would have happened if Hulk had tossed both parts of Logan into the sun?

That was Ultimate Wolverine and he lived.

Namor, can't rip Wolverine in half.

golem370
Could he toss Wolverine in space?

llagrok
Originally posted by golem370
Could he toss Wolverine in space?

BFR. Maybe it would work.

pr1983
Originally posted by llagrok
That was Ultimate Wolverine and he lived.

Namor, can't rip Wolverine in half.

why not? its only his bones that are covered in adamantium, not his ligaments and tendons... erm

llagrok
Originally posted by pr1983
why not? its only his bones that are covered in adamantium, not his ligaments and tendons... erm

His spine?

Namor's not strong enough anyways.

Bouboumaster
I vote for Wolverine.

He's underrated on KMC.

Estacado
What the f**k?

endrict
All Namor has to do is drown Logan like a Biatch....

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by endrict
All Namor has to do is drown Logan like a Biatch....

You ever try to drown someone with three 12 inch blades attached to each hand?

Give it a try... once you get out of the hospital in a couple months, let me know how well it worked out for you. wink

Estacado
Cool....
Still Wolverine loses.

His Airness
Originally posted by srankmissingnin

Give it a try... once you get out of the hospital in a couple months, let me know how well it worked out for you. wink

You ever try physically engaging someone who's strength whats greater than yours by about 50+ fold?

Give it a try... once you get out the hospital in a couple months, let me know how well it worked out for you.

llagrok

Since no one's born with 12 inch blades to their hands I have a feeling they'll both end up in the hospital xD

Is Namor brutal enough to kill Wolverine? I imagine he could rip wolverine apart and remove his intestines. Or possible rip out his knives like Kimura did to x-23.

jasonk3
Since no one's born with 12 blades to their hands I have a feeling they'll both end up in the hospital xD

Is Namor brutal enough to kill Wolverine? I imagine he could rip wolverine apart and remove his intestines. Or possible rip out his knives like Kimura did to x-23.

Srank said 12 inch blades,not 12 blades.

And Namor wins.

Soljer
Originally posted by Estacado
What the f**k?

Cosigned.

llagrok
Originally posted by jasonk3
Srank said 12 inch blades,not 12 blades.

And Namor wins.

The point was that trying to become Wolverine isn't very smart :P

MRasheed
Namor for the win. Especially once he realizes he can just snatch his flailing berserker arse down to the bottom of the Pacific...

...or fling him into orbit. Whatever works for the Prince.

endrict
Originally posted by His Airness
You ever try physically engaging someone who's strength whats greater than yours by about 50+ fold?

Give it a try... once you get out the hospital in a couple months, let me know how well it worked out for you.

That's my point there is no way Logan can out muscle Namor, if Namor is near water he has 100tons of muscle he can drown him with

srankmissingnin
Namor is the type of guy Wolverine was designed to take on, a melee combatant with insane strength/durability but lacking any significant ranged capabilities, a person who has no other options but to engage him in hand to hand combat but has no defences against his claws is unlikely to over load his healing factor before Wolverine takes him down.

Imagine two normal people fighting, one is armed with a knife in each hand and the other is unarmed. Now if the unarmed man wants to stay alive and beat the other man he is going to need to disarm him, which requires speed and skill... but not only is the armed man faster and more skilled but he is also impossible to disarm. Now the unarmed man is fighting a faster, more skilled opponent who is using weaponry that can easily bypass his defence and is immune to disarmament. What is the unarmed man going to do in this situation? He needs to concentrate on evasion and at the same time muster up an offence. The odds of the unarmed man winning are slim. If the unarmed man is 10,000 times stronger he can wade in to combat taking a potentially fatal hit to land his own... but if the armed man has a healing factor then the unarmed man has accomplished nothing and has taking a potential fatal hit in the process.

Estacado
Originally posted by Estacado
Cool....
Still Wolverine loses.

MRasheed
The Submariner is the Prince of Atlantis trained in that ancient culture's rules of combat. He's not "some unarmed guy against a knife." Namor's speed and reflexes aren't human. And he's bulletproof.

He'll quickly get super angry and grab logan by the head and shake him like a Magic Eight-Ball.

NAMOR: "Am I going to win this fight, f*cker?"

WOLVERINE: "It is decidedly so."

endrict
Namor 9/10

Logan gets one because of bad writers...

MRasheed
Co-Sign.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by MRasheed
The Submariner is the Prince of Atlantis trained in that ancient culture's rules of combat. He's not "some unarmed guy against a knife."

How does that contradict anything I said? confused

MRasheed
Namor is not a "normal guy fighting." He knows what he's doing in combat.

srankmissingnin
Namor is not a "normal guy fighting." He knows what he's doing in combat.

And Wolverine isn't a normal guy with a knife, doesn't change the fact that the scenario is exactly the same. confused

MRasheed
Actually with the physical differences, it would be more like Mike Tyson fighting a four year old child with a knife who's having a tantrum.

srankmissingnin
Actually with the physical differences, it would be more like Mike Tyson fighting a four year old child with a knife who's having a tantrum.

It would be more like Mike Tyson vs Bruce Lee with two daggers

MRasheed
Mike Tyson and Bruce Lee are WAAAYYY too close in strength for that to be a better comparison.

Mine was more accurate. Are you saying Wolverine is only a slight bit weaker than Namor?

llagrok
Mike Tyson and Bruce Lee are WAAAYYY too close in strength for that to be a better comparison.

Mine was more accurate. Are you saying Wolverine is only a slight bit weaker than Namor?

Think about their battle in civil war. Namor had to punch Wolverine when he was looking the other way, in order to knock him out. When Wolverine was facing him and focusing, it was different. Wolverine wasn't using his claws at the start even.

If Wolverine goes berserker I imagine Namor needs to be good at timing it. If Wolverine charges him, Namor just has to prepare and punch him really hard, once. If he doesn't get to knock Wolverine out fast, the feral mutant will be too much.

Could Namor head-butt him? I mean, grab both of Wolverine's hands and them give him the old forehead in the face. That's gotta hurt for both of 'em.

endrict
It would be more like Mike Tyson vs Bruce Lee with two daggers

Are you drunk....1 ton vs 50/100 tons?

Bouboumaster
'nyway, the little girl won't die, and it's not the case of Mike Tyson.

Little girl with knives and HF for the win.

srankmissingnin

Which is the problem. Your comparison only looked at the strength difference, ignoring that it is more then negated by Wolverine's healing factor and all but useless. Mine looked at speed, skill and lethality.

endrict
Think about their battle in civil war. Namor had to punch Wolverine when he was looking the other way, in order to knock him out. When Wolverine was facing him and focusing, it was different. Wolverine wasn't using his claws at the start even.

If Wolverine goes berserker I imagine Namor needs to be good at timing it. If Wolverine charges him, Namor just has to prepare and punch him really hard, once. If he doesn't get to knock Wolverine out fast, the feral mutant will be too much.

Could Namor head-butt him? I mean, grab both of Wolverine's hands and them give him the old forehead in the face. That's gotta hurt for both of 'em.

Not only that...whats Logan going to do if Namor grab both his arms and starts flying?

MRasheed
Think about their battle in civil war. Namor had to punch Wolverine when he was looking the other way, in order to knock him out.

He "had" to?

?

endrict
Which is the problem. Your comparison only looked at the strength difference, ignoring that it is more then negated by Wolverine's healing factor and all but useless. Mine looked at speed, skill and lethality.

Are you trying to say Namor is slow?

endrict

Aqua-pimp
Wolverine can go berserk all he wants he isn't gonna defeat Namor without a royal amount of PISS
Wolverine is a guy that's around peak human level
One punch of Hulk or Namor should end this fight with or without healingfactor this guy got to be the most overrated drawn character in human history (Hmm I'm feeling a new thread coming up :rolleyessmile
just after a certain biljionar that thinks the best way to fight crime is by wearing a bat costume and dressing a thirteen year old boy in panties...
(Batman you make me puke sick )

cool

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by endrict
Are you trying to say Namor is slow?

Slower then Wolverine

Bouboumaster
... bites him? laughing

.... He's gonna kick his nuts.

Wolverine 5,5/10

MRasheed

Does logan's healing powers come into play if someone FAAAARR stronger grabs him by the wrists and manhandles him into the sea? Where is it written that Wolverine is faster than the Submariner? Can you prove it? Namor lacks the bulk of the Hulk or Wendigo.

And the Savage Submariner isn't a slouch in the lethal department either, chief.

endrict
Zap.....Zap...Zap..Zap

Bouboumaster
Hulk take them out both. Game, set, and match.

llagrok
Originally posted by Aqua-pimp
Wolverine can go berserk all he wants he isn't gonna defeat Namor without a royal amount of PISS
Wolverine is a guy that's around peak human level
One punch of Hulk or Namor should end this fight with or without healingfactor this guy got to be the most overrated drawn character in human history (Hmm I'm feeling a new thread coming up :rolleyessmile
just after a certain biljionar that thinks the best way to fight crime is by wearing a bat costume and dressing a thirteen year old boy in panties...
(Batman you make me puke sick )

cool

See, now you're just full of nonsense smile

Wolverine was faster than Namor in Civil War. Snapping his neck will only stop the man for about 10 minutes. In order to stop him for a couple of hours you have to blow off all his flesh and intestines. Namor ain't taking 2007 Wolverine, simple as that.

It's possible that he can knock out Wolverine with a powerful punch straight after getting out of the water, but he's not killing Wolverine in a fist fight.

Anyone think it would work if Namor simply flew over Wolverine and started hitting him with a pole? Wolverine doesn't have any range or brains in feral mode xD

MRasheed
If Namor can move his limbs through WATER fast enough to propel himself 60 mph, why do you think he wouldn't have super speed when moving his limbs through AIR?

llagrok
Obviously he doesn't.

If he could, why didn't Wolverine have any problems keeping up with him?

MRasheed
That answer should be obvious. PIS crap.

srankmissingnin's cousin wrote that ish.

srankmissingnin
Does logan's healing powers come into play if someone FAAAARR stronger grabs him by the wrists and manhandles him into the sea? Where is it written that Wolverine is faster than the Submariner? Can you prove it? Namor lacks the bulk of the Hulk or Wendigo.

You really didn't understand the unarmed man vs armed man scenario did you? Wolverine is faster and more skilled then Namor and he has three adamantium claws on each hand, this makes Namor strolling in and grabbing Wolverine by the wrists very unlikely to end up in his favour.

The Hulks bulk doesn't slow him down, its one of the pay offs of weighing 1000lbs and being strong enough to lift 100,000s of tons. I imagine there are Wolverine speed feats in the Wolverine respect thread and there are a bunch in the last Namor vs Wolverine thread, including a bunch of direct comparisons.

And the Savage Submariner isn't a slouch in the lethal department either, chief.

confused

Just because someone is Namor's superior in a given area doesn't mean that Namor has no ability in the area.

Wolverine adamantium claws make him just as lethal to someone like Namor as he is against a normal man. Wolverine can put Namor down with one well placed shot, Namor can't do the same, Wolverine is more lethal.

MRasheed
I disagree. Namor's resistance to injury gives him a much better advantage over him than any average man. He can deflect the claws better because i don't think Wolverine is strong enough to kill him with his claws if the Prince is actively fighting back. If he layed there and allowed him, then maybe.

llagrok
That answer should be obvious. PIS crap.

srankmissingnin's cousin wrote that ish.

Or the fact that Wolverine's far more skilled in Martial arts. Or the fact that Namor's not really as fast as you think he is.

Namor is definitely one of the most underestimated characters, but Wolverine's healing factor is just insane these days.

However.

Wolverine's berserk, which removes all his martial arts skills. He doesn't use any tactics at all, he just charges. So it finally gets down to.

Can Namor knock Wolverine out before he's cut?

MRasheed
Whether he could or not is irrelevant. It wouldn't be a life threatening cut.

MRasheed
And a "fist that can shatter mountains" would be lethal to Wolverine too.

llagrok

NO IT WOULD NOT! DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND ANYTHING? Wolverine can't be killed by punching him, haven't you read any Wolverine comics lately? Do you have any idea how strong Wolverine's healing factor is these days? Years ago he could take punches from the Hulk, you think Namor's capable of KILLING him?

llagrok
Whether he could or not is irrelevant. It wouldn't be a life threatening cut.

That's ridiculous. Berserk wolverine cuts to kill. Wouldn't surprise me to see him take Namor's head clear off.

srankmissingnin
I disagree. Namor's resistance to injury gives him a much better advantage over him than any average man. He can deflect the claws better because i don't think Wolverine is strong enough to kill him with his claws if the Prince is actively fighting back. If he layed there and allowed him, then maybe.

Deflect with what? His forearm? roll eyes (sarcastic)

If Wolverine hits a vital organ? Namor loses. If Wolverine severs a limb? Namor loses. If Wolverine opens a major artery? Namor loses. The fact is Wolverine has several ways of ending the fight with a single hit, Namor doesn't. All the damage Wolverine deals to Namor will stack, while Wolverine's healing factor will keep him operating at his peak long into the fight. Namor needs to worry about avoiding all Wolverine's claw swipes since a single one can potentially kill him and at the same time he needs to try at a mount an offence. Namor is a disadvantage.

Ytse
Anyone think it would work if Namor simply flew over Wolverine and started hitting him with a pole? Wolverine doesn't have any range or brains in feral mode xD

That, or Namor could fly around throwing cars or big boulders or whatever at Logan.

And while it's true that one good shot from Logan may be able to take Namor out of the fight I don't think he'll let that blow land. And when Namor's blows land on Wolverine's skull the adamantium doesn't dent or bend to absorb the impact. It passes most of that energy along to the gray matter sloshing around inside.

guy222

Hulk and Logan have had amazing battles. Superior healing factors. Hulk and Namor also tussled before. Of course, Hulk is stronger.

IMO, Logan wins. He heals and well adapted to fighting.

BTW, Logan vs Wild Child part 2. Logan will get his revenge. He always does smile

llagrok
Originally posted by Ytse
That, or Namor could fly around throwing cars or big boulders or whatever at Logan.

And while it's true that one good shot from Logan may be able to take Namor out of the fight I don't think he'll let that blow land. And when Namor's blows land on Wolverine's skull the adamantium doesn't dent or bend to absorb the impact. It passes most of that energy along to the gray matter sloshing around inside.

That's what I was thinking earlier. Since Wolverine's in berserker mode, Namor should be able to keep his distance. If Namor attacks straight out of water, it's possible that he could tear Wolverine's head off.

However, the clock's ticking for Namor. He's out of water smile

Guy: Wolverine's pissed, Wild Child's definitely going to pay, big time!

starlock
Namor 7/10

Terrain is a factor,H2H wolvie wins the majority,if namor uses the terrain(drop a truck on him or somthing) namor will win the majority

We know his claws will penetrate Namor's skin
We know Logan is not strong enough to lift 10 tons off of him

guy222
Originally posted by starlock
Namor 7/10

Terrain is a factor,H2H wolvie wins the majority,if namor uses the terrain(drop a truck on him or somthing) namor will win the majority

We know his claws will penetrate Namor's skin
We know Logan is not strong enough to lift 10 tons off of him

Good afternoon smile

endrict
The sad part about this is, Superman is next.....if the comicbooks keep this crap up, Because Logan next yr will be faster the Sups.

endrict
I am starting to not like Logan anymore...

MRasheed
this is so dumb...

srankmissingnin

All fights are in character. Namor, a warrior King, who prides him self on honor isn't going to fly around throwing cars/boulders (All fights are in an arena by default anyway, so that can't even happen) at someone who can't fly... and even if he did, it would be as simple as calling him a coward and he'd be back in melee.

llagrok
All fights are in character. Namor, a warrior King, who prides him self on honor isn't going to fly around throwing cars/boulders (All fights are in an arena by default anyway, so that can't even happen) at someone who can't fly... and even if he did, it would be as simple as calling him a coward and he'd be back in melee.

1. You're right, Namor wouldn't fight like that.

2. Wolverine can't speak in REAL berserker.

So, how many seriously cuts do you think Namor can take?
How many punches can Wolverine take and stay conscious?

Let's not get grumpy people, it's only a thread smile

endrict

shut up you!!!! GRRRRRR mad

srankmissingnin
1. You're right, Namor wouldn't fight like that.

2. Wolverine can't speak in REAL berserker.

So, how many seriously cuts do you think Namor can take?
How many punches can Wolverine take and stay conscious?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/sinister_samurai/Wolverine_brage01.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/sinister_samurai/Wolverine_brage02.jpg

Full on Breserker Wolverine can beat Ogun, Shigen, Sabretooth and Lady Deathstrike in under five seconds. evil face

Ytse

I'm not sure of the specifics of the Atlantean martial arts training Namor has undergone but I'm assuming when you're unarmed and your opponent has six, 12" blades that you'd keep your distance. And in that state I don't think Wolverine could manage an insult that would make Namor betray his common sense.

If it were in an arena of some sort then Namor wouldn't have access to missiles to throw from range, this is true. The limit of Wolverine's offense is range. Wolverine has to come to Namor to hurt him at all. And in a rage he will be the one advancing first. Wolverine is much more apt to make a tactical error than Namor here. And Namor cannot be cornered since he can always take to the air.

jrodslam
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/sinister_samurai/Wolverine_brage02.jpg

Full on Breserker Wolverine can beat Ogun, Shigen, Sabretooth and Lady Deathstrike in under five seconds. evil face

And would die to Omega Red.shifty

Sorry srank. I just had to get that in.

llagrok
Originally posted by jrodslam
And would die to Omega Red.shifty

Sorry srank. I just had to get that in.

Healing factor counters that Russian bad boy smile

Namor knew about Wolverine's knives and still went close. Wolvie stabbed, Namor was up in 20 seconds. Maybe Namor has a healing factor.

jrodslam
Healing factor counters that Russian bad boy smile

Namor knew about Wolverine's knives and still went close. Wolvie stabbed, Namor was up in 20 seconds. Maybe Namor has a healing factor.

Healing factor works double time to counter Phermones.

Death Factor overrides healing factor.

Namor does have a healing factor. Its also multipled when in water.

srankmissingnin
I'm not sure of the specifics of the Atlantean martial arts training Namor has undergone but I'm assuming when you're unarmed and your opponent has six, 12" blades that you'd keep your distance. And in that state I don't think Wolverine could manage an insult that would make Namor betray his common sense.

But Namor is very arrogant, he isn't likely to take those kinds of precautions in a incharacter fight where he is bloodlusted. Namor fights like Wolverine fights, when these two throw down, its them butting heads together like two rams, anything else is out of character. Is it with in Namor's abilities to avoid Wolverine? Hell yes, he could do it all day but do you think he is more likely do evade Wolverine or to engage him in a melee slugfest?

llagrok
Originally posted by jrodslam
Healing factor works double time to counter Phermones.

Death Factor overrides healing factor.

Namor does have a healing factor. Its also multipled when in water.

I just realized.

Namor walks back into the water, Wolverine runs right after him.

Namor 10/10

SevenShackles
I just realized.

Namor 10/10

good point, but is that his only chance or what?

llagrok
Originally posted by SevenShackles
good point, but is that his only chance or what?

Nah, I'm guessing Namor can just let Wolvie come and punch him once, hard.

srankmissingnin
I just realized.

Namor 10/10

Why would Wolverine chase him into the water? Wolverine might not be a rocket scientist, but he isn't stupid.

MRasheed
He was berserk.

llagrok
Why would Wolverine chase him into the water? Wolverine might not be a rocket scientist, but he isn't stupid.

Mate, I think you've misunderstood. This is berserk Wolverine. Berserk Wolverine has no control over his action, at all.

Ytse
But Namor is very arrogant, he isn't likely to take those kinds of precautions in a incharacter fight where he is bloodlusted. Namor fights like Wolverine fights, when these two throw down, its them butting heads together like two rams, anything else is out of character. Is it with in Namor's abilities to avoid Wolverine? Hell yes, he could do it all day but do you think he is more likely do evade Wolverine or to engage him in a melee slugfest?

I don't know. It's difficult to imagine an arena match in the first place. I think if Namor is aware that it's a contest that he will try to do what is necessary to win. Otherwise why would he participate?

srankmissingnin

"... but he retains highly sophisticated combat skills and is capable of complex strategic decisions within a compressed time frame!"

Which part of that screams "I'm an idiot! I'll chase Namor into the water!"?

endrict

Co-Sign.

srankmissingnin
I don't know. It's difficult to imagine an arena match in the first place. I think if Namor is aware that it's a contest that he will try to do what is necessary to win. Otherwise why would he participate?

I think think its Contest of Champions "You were teleported here... now fight each other" type of deal.

llagrok

"... but he retains highly sophisticated combat skills and is capable of complex strategic decisions within a compressed time frame!"

Which part of that screams "I'm an idiot! I'll chase Namor into the water!"?

That is an incredibly old showing. He has changed.

Consult his fight with Mr.X, Xorn, Magneto, or any of his fights past 1999 in the "Wolverine" comics and you'll notice a huge difference.

Wolverine is an "idiot" when in berserker mode. That's something he admitted himself during the "bloodsport" crossover.

SevenShackles
I think think its Contest of Champions "You were teleported here... now fight each other" type of deal.

yup you got it right.
rolling on floor laughing my first thing thats gone past 2 pages, im so proud! rolling on floor laughing

srankmissingnin
That is an incredibly old showing. He has changed.

Consult his fight with Mr.X, Xorn, Magneto, or any of his fights past 1999 in the "Wolverine" comics and you'll notice a huge difference.

Wolverine is an "idiot" when in berserker mode. That's something he admitted himself during the "bloodsport" crossover.

He never said he was an idiot. He says he is only acting on instinct like an animal so X can't read his thoughts. Do you think a bear would chase an crocodile into a lake? Acting on instict doesn't = idiot.

llagrok
His instinct tells him to stay away from the water? Wolverine ran straight into a flamethrower and a barrage of bullets.

Why would he suddenly stop at water? I've never seen berserk Wolverine stop at anything.

carver9
His instinct tells him to stay away from the water? Wolverine ran straight into a flamethrower and a barrage of bullets.

Why would he suddenly stop at water? I've never seen berserk Wolverine stop at anything.

People just dont understand wolverine. Wolverine can take a flame thrower, wolverine can take bullets, if hes beserk he aint going in no water period. Wolverine is a strategist when fighting in berserk or not. By the way, who said that this fight was going to be by a ocean or a sea, you all just added that in there to give namor a shot.

Wolverine can take namor hardest punches since he did take sasquash punches and wasnt even affected by it. Wolverine is a far superior fighter than namor since he does know every fighting style on the planet. Wolverine is faster but thats not whats going to give wolverine the win. Whats going to give wolverine the win is that wolverine WILL get some licks in everytime, hes fast enough and skilled enough and he can get a fatal hit.

Wolverine is built to fight people like namor, hulk, thing, wendigo, sasquash, hercules, etc.... he has been doing this his entire career, fighting people in the 100 ton range. I know some of you all consider that pis but why call it pis when the guy have been doing this since he has been out.

wolverine gets the majority. Namor might get lucky and get a well placed shot in but its high chance that he could land a well placed lick that would knock wolverine out.

tkitna
In all seriousness, Namor could easily throw Wolverine into the ocean, ram him to the bottom with a freakin submarine, leave the submarine on top of Wolverine and watch him die an infinite number of times. It could be that simple.

Namor 8/10 (for the couple of times Namor acts like an idiot and tries to fight him in close quarters)

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by tkitna
In all seriousness, Namor could easily throw Wolverine into the ocean, ram him to the bottom with a freakin submarine, leave the submarine on top of Wolverine and watch him die an infinite number of times. It could be that simple.

Namor 8/10 (for the couple of times Namor acts like an idiot and tries to fight him in close quarters)

How is it more likely that Namor manages to grab and subdue a faster, more skilled opponent with the reach advantage and the ability to penitentially one shot him, then it is for Wolverine to win? People aren't looking at the big picture, instead every one is content with ignoring every aspect of these two aside from Namor's massive strength advantage.

tkitna
I dont know,,,,,didnt Namor snap Wolverines neck already before? I think he got close enough to do that didnt he?

srankmissingnin
I dont know,,,,,didnt Namor snap Wolverines neck already before? I think he got close enough to do that didnt he?

Because Wolverine dropped him and moved on to other matters at hand for the second time in that fight allowing Namor to blind side him while he wasn't paying attention. That isn't going to happen in a fight where he is only fighting Namor.

tkitna
I dont know, I still think Namor takes it, but if not,,,,,,thank God for the Sentry.

MRasheed
People aren't looking at the big picture, instead every one is content with ignoring every aspect of these two aside from Namor's massive strength advantage.

srankmissingnin that IS the big picture. Your Logan crush is causing you to super-ultra-overestimate the man.

carver9
srankmissingnin that IS the big picture. Your Logan crush is causing you to super-ultra-overestimate the man.

You seem to underestimate him. I think that roughouse could give namor the fight of his life. Roughhouse is more durable then namor and wolverine seems to cut him extremely easy. Thing is more durable than namor and wolverine seems to cut him quiet easily. There is nothing that namor could do to wolverine and again why do people keep throwing the sea into this fight. Did the thread maker say that they were fighting by the sea.

Wolverine 7/10

srankmissingnin

Namor is facing a superior fighter who is faster then he is, has the reach advantage and is armed with lethal weaponry. Namor is stronger? Big deal! His colossal strength advantage is the least important aspect of this fight... in fact it is practically irrelevant.

tkitna
His colossal strength advantage is the least important aspect of this fight... in fact it is practically irrelevant.

Its really not. You keep mentioning reach, but whats going to stop Namor from bashing Wolverine with trucks, cars, trees, even houses and buildings? Even from a flying standpoint?

God bless his healing factor, but thats going to screw him up for awhile in which that should give Namor the time to grab him and throw him to the bottom of the ocean or even pin him with a dumptruck in the street while he laughs and pisses on him.

Seriously, Namor should never lose even one match.

srankmissingnin
Its really not. You keep mentioning reach, but whats going to stop Namor from bashing Wolverine with trucks, cars, trees, even houses and buildings? Even from a flying standpoint?

God bless his healing factor, but thats going to screw him up for awhile in which that should give Namor the time to grab him and throw him to the bottom of the ocean or even pin him with a dumptruck in the street while he laughs and pisses on him.

Seriously, Namor should never lose even one match.

tkitna
Well then Namor loses if we take every advantage away that he has. So basically Namor has to somehow become a martial artist with the speed of Flash to win even though thats not him. This fight is set up for failure before it begins although in any kind of realistic setting,,,,,Wolverine should and would lose.

tkitna
Heck after the fight, maybe they should have a 300 meter breast stroke race to even things out a little.

srankmissingnin
Well then Namor loses if we take every advantage away that he has. So basically Namor has to somehow become a martial artist with the speed of Flash to win even though thats not him. This fight is set up for failure before it begins although in any kind of realistic setting,,,,,Wolverine should and would lose.

In a scenario where Namor hovers out of reach and throws heavy objects at Wolverine, I image Logan would ninja vanish and stealth it up making it a non-fight. wink

xmarksthespot
Namor drops a building on his dome piece. no expression

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Namor drops a building on his dome piece. no expression

If Namor can pick up a building and have it maintain enough structural integrity to stay intact, then he deserves to win...

confused

xmarksthespot
That he does. cool

carver9
theyre trying to think of any way to make wolverine lose. Its so many wolverine haters on this forum. Let it been spiderman vs namor, they wont be using all of this throw building crap on spiderman.

xmarksthespot
Namor drops a building on Spider-Man's dome piece too. no expression

llagrok
Namor is facing a superior fighter who is faster then he is, has the reach advantage and is armed with lethal weaponry. Namor is stronger? Big deal! His colossal strength advantage is the least important aspect of this fight... in fact it is practically irrelevant.

You don't seem to understand anything. Wolverine doesn't have any particular fighting style when he's in berserker mode, and he's not very strong either. The Beast could hold him back.

tkitna
Originally posted by carver9
theyre trying to think of any way to make wolverine lose. Its so many wolverine haters on this forum. Let it been spiderman vs namor, they wont be using all of this throw building crap on spiderman.

No, now the whole debate has come down to 'Can Wolverine cut Namor' which has been proven. Now its a fight in a closed quartered arena and the only question is if Namor can survive three 12 inch claws being stabbed into him long enough for him to use his 80 to 100 ton strength to hit Wolverine hard enough to knock him out. Its stupid.

Let both characters start 200 yards away from each other in a city or jungle or something like that and Wolverine loses because Namor would take the freakin city or jungle down along with him.

I just cant believe how many people have such a hard time seeing a character with the ability to hoist a 100 tons beating a person that can lift about 800 pounds. Its so silly to even think that the character with that much deficit in abilities could win. Even with a healing factor, admantium bones, and claws,,,,he's getting knocked out.

carver9
No, now the whole debate has come down to 'Can Wolverine cut Namor' which has been proven. Now its a fight in a closed quartered arena and the only question is if Namor can survive three 12 inch claws being stabbed into him long enough for him to use his 80 to 100 ton strength to hit Wolverine hard enough to knock him out. Its stupid.

Let both characters start 200 yards away from each other in a city or jungle or something like that and Wolverine loses because Namor would take the freakin city or jungle down along with him.

I just cant believe how many people have such a hard time seeing a character with the ability to hoist a 100 tons beating a person that can lift about 800 pounds. Its so silly to even think that the character with that much deficit in abilities could win. Even with a healing factor, admantium bones, and claws,,,,he's getting knocked out.

Im done disputing here because people just dont make sense to me with there post. Wolverine dont need super strength to be a strong character (he actually lift 2 tons.). Wolverine claws is his weapon and due to the lack of strength his healing factor take blows that would kill a normal person. He also have a adamantium skeleton that absorbs impact.

He is built to take on stronger people than him. Spiderman is built to take on stronger people than himself (rhino for example). Why argue about something when in his 1st appearance he fought someone in the 100 ton range, he actually fought 2 people his 1st appearance in the 100 ton range and has been doing it since.

Namor dont have the tools or the skills to take wolverine out but the same cant be said for wolverine since he does pack 6 claws that could take namor head clean off. Now if you put this battle in the jungle, wolverine wins 10/10 since that is his fighting ground. that would be the worst place for anyone to fight wolverine.

srankmissingnin

You and I get into a fight. You have class 100 strength and manage to deck me in the face, but since I'm both a) faster and b) a better fighter, I manage to stab you twice in the chest with two foot long blades before you connect. Unlike you I have a healing factor and I recover from the punch almost instantly while you are left bleeding out from two puncture wounds in your chest. Who wins, you are me?

llagrok
You and I get into a fight. You have class 100 strength and manage to deck me in the face, but since I'm both a) faster and b) a better fighter, I manage to stab you twice in the chest with two foot long blades before you connect. Unlike you I have a healing factor and I recover from the punch almost instantly while you are left bleeding out from two puncture wounds in your chest. Who wins, you are me?

Namor is faster.

Namor can also go into the water and heal up. He'd choose that over dying, trust me.

Stop ignoring the facts already. Namor is stronger and faster, him being knocked out isn't an option and Wolverine has no martial arts skils when he goes berserker. If he manages to get a clear slice at Namor's throat, then he might win.

Namor 8/10

srankmissingnin
Namor is faster.

Namor can also go into the water and heal up. He'd choose that over dying, trust me.

Stop ignoring the facts already. Namor is stronger and faster, him being knocked out isn't an option and Wolverine has no martial arts skils when he goes berserker. If he manages to get a clear slice at Namor's throat, then he might win.

Namor 8/10

1.) There is no water. Default Rules place the fight in an arena unless otherwise specified.

2.) Namor is slower then Wolverine.

3.) Wolverine retains all the skills he has normally when he is in a berserker rage only he is much more brutal, and because of a massive adrenaline surge he is reacting and moving and a faster pace.

Wolverine's beserker rage is what Martial Artists are trying to achieve through training and all the conditioning they do (minus the killing indiscriminately part). A focus where the body just reacts with out the mind needing to actually tell it what to do. Skill honed by instinct, that is Wolverine's bersker rage.

llagrok
1.) There is no water. Default Rules place the fight in an arena unless otherwise specified.

2.) Namor is slower then Wolverine.

3.) Wolverine retains all the skills he has normally when he is in a berserker rage only he is much more brutal, and because of a massive adrenaline surge he is reacting and moving and a faster pace.

Wolverine's beserker rage is what Martial Artists are trying to achieve through training and all the conditioning they do (minus the killing indiscriminately part). A focus where the body just reacts with out the mind needing to actually tell it what to do. Skill honed by instinct, that is Wolverine's bersker rage.

1.) Okay, sorry.

2.) That is not true, I've never seen any showings of that.

3.) Let me see some showings of that past 1999

tkitna
Im done disputing here because people just dont make sense to me with there post. Wolverine dont need super strength to be a strong character (he actually lift 2 tons.). Wolverine claws is his weapon and due to the lack of strength his healing factor take blows that would kill a normal person. He also have a adamantium skeleton that absorbs impact.

Wow, he lifts 2 tons. Ok, he can pick up a car. Namor can lift about 60 to 70 of them. Theres a big difference. Yeah I know Wolverine has claws and all that garbage and would heal from a punch, but damn, a punch, slap, or nudge from somebody that strong should effect him for some period of time.

Because in his first appearance, he was nothing more than an annoyance to those class 100 characters and he continued to be that way until he started selling comics and becoming popular in the mid to late 80's. He has now progressed to the point that he is an annoyance to me and many other readers. I mean,,,enough is enough. The freaking characters going to be fighting the Living Tribunal soon if they dont lay off. (Healing factor and not being able to die,,,,,good lord)

Yeah Namor cant fight at all. roll eyes (sarcastic)

tkitna

Why would you recover from the punch immediately? I've seen Wolverine get knocked out by glancing blows from weaker people than Namor. As for being faster,,,I give you that, but Wolverine has sure taken shots from slower people than Namor.

Batman is a better fighter than Joker (Wolverine too), but yet the Joker gets a shot in just about everytime they fight. Strange.

srankmissingnin
I need to go to bed, its four in the morning.

Anyway the Mr. X fight in 2001, Wolverine went into a berserker rage... and it was exactly how I described it. Wolverine fights the same in bersker rage as he does normal a brutal combo of Eskrima, Krav Maga and a few other styles.

llagrok
I need to go to bed, its four in the morning.

Anyway the Mr. X fight in 2001, Wolverine went into a berserker rage... and it was exactly how I described it. Wolverine fights the same in bersker rage as he does normal a brutal combo of Eskrima, Krav Maga and a few other styles.

bull-shit

Estacado

He is built to take on stronger people than him. Spiderman is built to take on stronger people than himself (rhino for example). Why argue about something when in his 1st appearance he fought someone in the 100 ton range, he actually fought 2 people his 1st appearance in the 100 ton range and has been doing it since.

Namor dont have the tools or the skills to take wolverine out but the same cant be said for wolverine since he does pack 6 claws that could take namor head clean off. Now if you put this battle in the jungle, wolverine wins 10/10 since that is his fighting ground. that would be the worst place for anyone to fight wolverine.
You also give Wolverine a clean majority over Superman without "invulnerbility".

srankmissingnin
Because in his first appearance, he was nothing more than an annoyance to those class 100 characters and he continued to be that way until he started selling comics and becoming popular in the mid to late 80's. He has now progressed to the point that he is an annoyance to me and many other readers. I mean,,,enough is enough. The freaking characters going to be fighting the Living Tribunal soon if they dont lay off. (Healing factor and not being able to die,,,,,good lord)

You are aware that Wolverine didn't have a healing factor until 1981, seven years after he was created? And that some of his appearances prior to that are among his most impressive? He shrugged of Colossus strongest attack like it was nothing with a smile on his face, owned Kierrrok and even took a direct blast from Firelord. He changed in the mid 80s (not much, but I'll throw you a bone) because he was a member of the x-men for six years with the writers establishing any thing other then his personality. They fleshed him out in the 80 because it needed to be done.

MRasheed

There is a water supply in the arena. Submariner is at top fighting form.

llagrok

Namor speedblitzes Wolverine.

srankmissingnin

How did you get that for this?

Nothing in that quote implies that there would be water in the arena. Namor in top form means he is fresh out of the water when the fight starts not "there is water in the arena".

MRasheed
Namor in top form means he has what he needs to be at his fighting best. That means a water supply is readily available to him in the arena.

srankmissingnin
Namor in top form means he has what he needs to be at his fighting best. That means a water supply is readily available to him in the arena.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

No it doesn't.

Best of his ability means all fighter start in top form, so neither is inexplainable weakened or strengthened for the fight. Thats all it means, it doesn't mean Namor brings a lake with him... that would be prep time. You might as well be saying that all forum battles with Superman take place on the sun by default so Superman can be in his top form.

llagrok
Your bullshit claims that Wolverine still retains skill when he's in feral, is WROOOOONG, WROOOONG, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong. It's wrong. You see it as some sort of insane speed/strength boost, which it's not.

Namor needs to punch Wolverine ONCE to know him out. Wolverine tried stabbing Namor, it didn't work.

Tha C-Master
theyre trying to think of any way to make wolverine lose. Its so many wolverine haters on this forum. Let it been spiderman vs namor, they wont be using all of this throw building crap on spiderman. Actually Namor vs. Spiderman wouldn't last this long because Spiderman supporters don't argue threads that he has no chance in for ridiculous lengths of time and then blame it on other people. (That thread was 11 replies.) They also don't bring Wolverine up spontaneously in every debate. Every thread it's the same people with the same bias. That's why people get annoyed with Wolverine, it's because of his supporters.

srankmissingnin
Your bullshit claims that Wolverine still retains skill when he's in feral, is WROOOOONG, WROOOONG, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong. It's wrong. You see it as some sort of insane speed/strength boost, which it's not.

Namor needs to punch Wolverine ONCE to know him out. Wolverine tried stabbing Namor, it didn't work.

Its nice to see that having no clue what you are talking about hasn't prevented you from posting in threads. Most people would refrain from replying to posts on subject mater they are unfamilary with, but not you! It's kind of refreshing.

Tha C-Master
Its nice to see that having no clue what you are talking about hasn't prevented you from posting in threads. Most people would refrain from replying to posts on subject mater they are unfamilary with, but not you! It's kind of refreshing. laughing

llagrok
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
laughing

co-sign

Missningnin here thinks that Wolverine can handle being used as a punching bag.

Estacado
Hush ,hush...
You think that Wolverine can beat Superman without his "invulenrability".

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
laughing

Haven't seen you in the VS forum for a while CM, seem to spend all your time in the comic book forum now.

jinzin
How is it more likely that Namor manages to grab and subdue a faster, more skilled opponent with the reach advantage and the ability to penitentially one shot him, then it is for Wolverine to win? People aren't looking at the big picture, instead every one is content with ignoring every aspect of these two aside from Namor's massive strength advantage.
basically the same damned thing that happened when I argued this in the regular thread.

jinzin

I defer to the last post I quoted.. it's like you're not paying attention to the fact that strength isn't the only factor here.. and frankly if namor has to use a loophole like dropping a city on wolverine then he can't win in a straight fight.. it's that simple.. it's like deffering to supes going for a sundip...every battle... no expression

yeah I suppose he could do it.. but 1: it's not likely.
and 2:it proves he can't win straight up.

and finally.. no... wolverine ISN'T getting knocked out a majority of the time.. the ONLY CHANCE Namor has to do that aside from a lucky break, is if he gets in repeated free hits.. by and large wolverine has what it takes to whether off namor's blows.. it's that simple... the same can't in turn be said for namor.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by jinzin
I defer to the last post I quoted.. it's like you're not paying attention to the fact that strength isn't the only factor here.. and frankly if namor has to use a loophole like dropping a city on wolverine then he can't win in a straight fight.. it's that simple.. it's like deffering to supes going for a sundip...every battle... no expression

yeah I suppose he could do it.. but 1: it's not likely.
and 2:it proves he can't win straight up.

and finally.. no... wolverine ISN'T getting knocked out a majority of the time.. the ONLY CHANCE Namor has to do that aside from a lucky break, is if he gets in repeated free hits.. by and large wolverine has what it takes to whether off namor's blows.. it's that simple... the same can't in turn be said for namor.

**** that shit, fanboy! Namor is really strong, so he wins... idiot.

Estacado
Nah...
Wolverin has clwz and that iz sum wiked shit he winzorz!!!!!!

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>