Anakin vs Exar Kun

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Null ARC Avis
This is Anakin "in the zone", whatever the hell that means! Exar has his duel bladed saber. who wins? This is a saber fight only. if there was the force, i think we would all agree Anakin will get curbstomped.

kiddo44
never really got it either.

Saber fight though, Anakin in "teh zone" id say Skywalker, he in ROTS is equal to if not better than anybody we have seen with the blade.

((The_Anomaly))
Anakin would win though it would be tough, Exar is no slouch with a lightsaber.

Tangible God
In the Zone Anakin is his deep level of concentration and attunement with the Force stage-- that's where he was when he defeated Dooku.

I see Exar winning. Not easily mind you. The whole saber prodigy thing really boosts his image for me.

vader11
Anakin wins but really close.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Kun probably takes this. Although this is going to be is going to be a very tough fight for him

Count Makashi
Anakin wins here, this has been done before and Advent completely destroyed a argument for Kuns victory.

Kadesh
Problably anakin

Null ARC Avis
really? well, i would like to see advent's arguement.

Kadesh
Lol she would wtf pwn anybody who tries to make a case for kun that he will > anakin

Null ARC Avis
well, i want to see what she has to say. Just because she is a great debator doesn't mean she is always right.

vader11
Originally posted by Null ARC Avis
well, i want to see what she has to say. Just because she is a great debator doesn't mean she is always right. Agree.

Advent
What do you want me to say? I've already been through this, and there's nothing to argue anymore, as all points have already been dealt with (unless someone thinks Nai didn't cover all the bases).

Null ARC Avis
i can't find the other thread, so if you would be kind enough to give me a link, i can look it over.

Advent
There's two, actually.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/448757_1-rots-anakin-vs-exar-kun

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/448445_1-exar-kun-runs-the-pt-gauntlet

Yeah, you go "look" at them. And it has nothing to do with me being considered a "great debater", it's the argument I made that matters.

Reality Cell
Exar wins man.

Advent
You're either Blak Fox or Nebaris, but you're definitely one of those two.

vader11
I am pretty sure he is Nebaris since he registered on the day after he was banned. laughing

Null ARC Avis
fox. his Avatar is INCREADIBLY similer.

Darth Subjekt
Hey Reality Cell...can Anakin beat Bane?

darthsith19
'Can Anakin beat Bane" is a bad way to find out who it is. For one thing, Bane can beat Anakin, assuming your referring to Bane in his prime and not PoD Bane. For another thing, Blak Fox may put Bane above Anakin.

So ask him if Sirak can beat Maul or Bane can beat Luke in saber combat or something.

Darth Subjekt
Thank you there Captain Obvious! And Bane can without a doubt beat Anakin? Hmm, funny how, despite not being a serious question, I didn't say what version of Anakin and any match stipulations; that's a pretty bold assumption.

Again, it wasn't a question meant to be answered, rather a rhetorical question...

darthsith19
confused

You didn;t say, so I assumed it was them in their primes, in which case, Bane does win. Seeing as in under a year he got strong enough to beat someone who was considered to be the greatest swordsman of his era and perhaps of any era, and owned someone who could move so fast that he was a blur, Bane in his prime would have to be one of the strongest ever, especially with the added protection of the orbalisks.

Oh? And what was the point of this "rhetorical question"?

Advent
Asking a troll like Reality Cell any question like that is an idiotic sleuthing technique, as he could simply say the opposite of what is expected (as I know Nebaris has made statements before that he usually wouldn't make otherwise in one thread that I recall).

Originally posted by darthsith19
Oh? And what was the point of this "rhetorical question"?

Probably just to poke fun at him.

Darth Subjekt
Right, and like I said, I wasn't expecting an answer from anyone, let alone him, it was more of a way to agree with what people were saying. I wouldn't ask him that question to truly find get an idea of whether or not he is a sock of Nebaris.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.