The Thing & Sabertooth vs Wolverine & Colossus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Entity
Which team would win and why.

For this Thing and Sabertooth have one year to train together to learn to work as a team and Colossus & Wolverine don't know of the battle till 1 hour before.

It takes place in the Australian dessert.

Grimm22
This would actually be a great fight

I can see it now. Colossus pulls a fast ball special and Ben just picks up Sabertooth and uses him as a shield laughing

guy222
Originally posted by Entity
Which team would win and why.

For this Thing and Sabertooth have one year to train together to learn to work as a team and Colossus & Wolverine don't know of the battle till 1 hour before.

It takes place in the Australian dessert.

team two

kevdude
Team two as well.

SpunkySmurph
Team one

Condor
Does the "Australian Dessert" include cherries and whipped cream? big grin

With that much prep, team one.

Evenly matched, but strategy takes the win.

Entity
Originally posted by Condor
With that much prep, team one.

Evenly matched, but strategy takes the win. Well I only gave them that much prep because Logan and Piotr have already had several years to learn to work with each other more than effectively. wink

Condor
Originally posted by Entity
Well I only gave them that much prep because Logan and Piotr have already had several years to learn to work with each other more than effectively. wink

ok but only two guys training together to beat two other specific guys.

Clobberin Time!
Thing pounds Colossus into the dirt. Then Creed edges out logan.

CasanoVa
Team Two.

Bouboumaster
Team two. Wolverine win against either of Thing or Sabertooth. The only way of winning for team one would be that Thing destroy Collossus.

Wolverine ownz Collossus after the match.

llagrok
Colossus hurls Wolvie at the thing. The thing dies.

Clobberin Time!
I'd give Creed odds over Colossus too. He's the weak link in this fight.

jrodslam
It doesnt matter how long Thing and Sabes train together. Fact iss when the fight begins Wolvie and Sabes go at it. There will be no teamwork here at all imo.

With that said Colossus outlasts Ben after a long fight. The 2 X-Men then gang up on Sabes.

guy222
team two

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by llagrok
Colossus hurls Wolvie at the thing. The thing dies.

Juk3n
Originally posted by Clobberin Time!
I'd give Creed odds over Colossus too. He's the weak link in this fight.

Colossus is the weak link?

He could prolly grind out a win against Grimbo - and defo KO Creedy with a well placed Headshot - the Adamantines have been KO'ed from much less than an 80 ton Head shot they might recieve from the big russian! imo

george '06
Thing > collosus
Sabertooth > wolverine
when you add that creed & ben have been training for a year together specifically to take out these two,
its a win by a healthy margin for sabertooth and thing

Scoobless
Team 1

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.