Archangel Michael v. Man of Miracles

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Takes place on Counter Earth. Each has their own abilities

kevdude
I'm not saying Michael will win or anything just giving info out. His daughter created another Creation/Multiverse, and if she can do that with her young age (while being taught by Lucifer). I'm sure Michael could do it also.. Anyone have anything else to add before saying MoM wins? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Mordum
MOM wins thread over.

celestialdemon
Man of Miracles wins.

Galan007
Michael = God's power,
So if God endowed Mike with omnipotence, then.... Stalemate? srug

Just saying. erm

Galan007
Originally posted by kevdude
I'm not saying Michael will win or anything just giving info out. His daughter created another Creation/Multiverse, and if she can do that with her young age (while being taught by Lucifer). I'm sure Michael could do it also. Ummm,

Elaine didn't really do that under her own power... erm

I mean there was that one part of the story where she became........ God. confused

Mider999
MoM still wins

Galan007
Originally posted by Mider999
MoM still wins Michael = God's power = omnipotent

Is one truly omnipotent being more powerful than another truly omnipotent being? no

So,

As long as Mike is in God's graces, this is a stalemate IMO.

BobbyD
Originally posted by Galan007
Michael = God's power = omnipotent

Is one truly omnipotent being more powerful than another truly omnipotent being? no

So,

Concur. I mean how many other beings are there out there in both DC AND Marvel that can take on The Stud w/o some plot device, or weapon. Who can do it mano a mano?

Deathstroke
Is this the Man of Miracles from Spawn?

guy222
Originally posted by Deathstroke
Is this the Man of Miracles from Spawn?

yes

guy222
MoM

King Kandy
Originally posted by Galan007
Michael = God's power = omnipotent

So,

By that logic shouldn't the Presence also be unable to beat Michael?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.