Movie Battle Royale: Venom and Green Goblin I vs Spiderman and Doc Ock

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

braz
No prep.

The fights in Manhatten, and Spiderman hasnt found out yet about Venoms weakness to sonics/high-pitched noises.

SevenShackles
Venom & Goblin for the win. both were major OD in the films.. its sorta unfair to doc ock.

braz
Originally posted by SevenShackles
Venom & Goblin for the win. both were major OD in the films.. its sorta unfair to doc ock.

Agreed, but what is "OD"? confused

Hannibal-Lector
Originally posted by braz

same

guy222
No prep.

The fights in Manhatten, and Spiderman hasnt found out yet about Venoms weakness to sonics/high-pitched noises.

spidey/ock

SevenShackles

something like slang i guess, it means 'overdose' like over doing it. abit much.
understand? lol i know im not the best person at explaining things.

Soljer
Team one and with ease.

Venom can toy with Spidey and still shit stomp him. The Goblin can stay out of range of the tentacles and barrage Octvaius with bombs/missiles/little heli-bladed-dealies.

Yeah. That was Osborn's official name for them. Heli-bladed-dealies. no expression.

braz
Originally posted by SevenShackles
something like slang i guess, it means 'overdose' like over doing it. abit much.
understand? lol i know im not the best person at explaining things.

Gotcha.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.