Deadly Spawn

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

steverules
I watched this film last night, came out in 1983 I believe. It's a meteorite that hits earth and has an alien that eats people, and keeps growing. It was actualy rather good, the ending was quite...different to anything else...I didn't know whether to laugh or swear out loud, I think it's one of those low budget films that turns out to be quite good...the best part was actualy the ending though cause it's kind of unexpected, but yeah really good film, I dunno if anyone else here has seen it

dave_kodak
im pretty sure i have seen it, and if its the film im thinking about and i have seen it, then i liked it.. alot

steverules
Yeah I thought it was great, I really, really enjoyed it...I never heard of it until I was looking for the Spawn movie to download and I found Deadly Spawn and thought...what the heck, I'm glad I gave it a chance rather that just skipped it and not bothered

dave_kodak
you should with all movies... well all movied other then the film "Stuff" That is the worst movie Ever!

steverules
Whats it about?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.