Life is Beautiful Doved or Subtitles?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ADarksideJedi
Great movie and I was just wondering if you like the one they are doved or when they have english subtitles.I like the subtitles,The words are not coming out of there mouth right if it is doved.What do you think?jm

Phat J
any movie in a foreign language is ruined for me when they dub it.

~Forever*Alone~
havent seen it, but its not called "doving"

its dubbed

MildPossession
Subtitles ALL the time, unless I have no choice. Life is Beautiful should be watched with subtitles.

ADarksideJedi
I argee!Sorry about the misspelling!The movie is alot better when it is has subtitles.Makes it more interesting.jm

BackFire
I've seen it with both, the movie's so good that it really doesn't matter, for me.

Strangelove
In my experience, it is always better to watch a foreign film subtitled, and not dubbed.

ADarksideJedi
Originally posted by Strangelove
In my experience, it is always better to watch a foreign film subtitled, and not dubbed.

That is so true!jm

jaden101
subtitled...italian is such a cool sounding language plus guido's voice is so hyper and rythymic that dubs would just kill the humour and poingnancy entirely

ADarksideJedi
It is a beautiful lanuage!Wish I knew it.jm

MildPossession
It is lovely, I prefer listening to the French language though.

ADarksideJedi
I never knew it was in french too.How did you listen to it in french?jm

MildPossession
Not in the film...

ADarksideJedi
If not then how did you hear it like that?jm

Phat J
he was just saying he likes the sound of the french language more.

whats with the jm?

enjoyyrworries
Originally posted by Strangelove

What about spaghetti westerns?

MildPossession
Phat - I'm a she smile

Phat J
shit eh, my bad. whistle

ADarksideJedi
Originally posted by Phat J
he was just saying he likes the sound of the french language more.

whats with the jm?

I see what you mean.The JM is for Jackie Malfoy!It is my trademark I use to sign my posts!jm smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.