Many Scientists are Convinced that Man Can See the Future

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chillmeistergen
This is a biased study, but interesting all the same. http://www.shoutwire.com/viewstory/66977/ Many_Scientists_Are_Convinced_That_Man_Can_See_The
_Future

Schecter
broken link

chillmeistergen
Originally posted by Schecter
broken link

That's strange, I'll try n see if I can find another one.

chillmeistergen
double post

chillmeistergen
http://www.redorbit.com/news/science/925987/ many_scientists_are_convinced_that_man_can_see_the
_future/index.html

**** it, none of them seem to work, even though they work in my browser before I copy them into here.

Fishy
404, link doesn't work either

Edit: It works if I quote you and copy/paste the link.

Schecter
i just made a thread on this issue in the news and questions forum.
the site is abbreviating long urls, and in turn breaking the link.

the url is changed to:

shoutwire.com/viewstory/...e_Future

Alliance
Maybe its just telling you that this is all BS.

inimalist
thats a shame sad

Schecter
temporary solution. quote the first post on this thread, and then you'll see the full url. then copy and paste that url.

chillmeistergen
Cheers mate, I was worried I'd been an idiot somewhere along the way and it was my fault.

{{QS}}
http://tinyurl.com/2y82uh

Strangelove
How many is "many"? hmm

{{QS}}
Originally posted by Strangelove
How many is "many"? hmm

At a guess 5 maybe 6

FeceMan
Many scientists are convinced that news reports need not to use the word "many" when meaning the phrase "a few crackpot."

chillmeistergen
Well, one of them is a Cambridge professor and Nobel prize winner.

Alliance
Originally posted by FeceMan
Many scientists are convinced that news reports need not to use the word "many" when meaning the phrase "a few crackpot."

Originally posted by chillmeistergen
Well, one of them is a Cambridge professor and Nobel prize winner.

So? Learn.

chillmeistergen
I think it's horseshit as well by the way. I'm not some cackling loony 'psychic' coming here to spread the scientific 'truth'.

Rogue Jedi
seeing the future? thats crap.

BobbyD
...gotta admit deja vus are odd. I get them from time to time.

Robtard
"What seems to be happening is that information is coming from the future." I stopped reading shortly after that...

Seriously, how difficult is it to say "I had a bad feeling, so I didn't board the plane" after said place crashes?

This morning, instead of taking the highway to work, I took the "scenic" back-route; turns out there was an accident on the highway at the offramp I would have taken. Can I say "I had a bad feeling" and it's scientific proof?

Lord Melkor
Well, I am generally open-minded in regards to those things. Science has much to discover in regards to possibilities of human mind.

But those stories about people avoiding World Trade Center attack don`t seem credible.

inimalist
An excellent example of why someone who is an expert in one field is not necessarily knowledgeable in another.

doan_m
Lest ye be believing the Mayans (and thier dooms day prediction that we are all dead on December 22, 2012) i cant help but wonder about the credibility of predictions of the future.

Magee
Originally posted by Robtard
"What seems to be happening is that information is coming from the future." I stopped reading shortly after that...

Seriously, how difficult is it to say "I had a bad feeling, so I didn't board the plane" after said place crashes?

This morning, instead of taking the highway to work, I took the "scenic" back-route; turns out there was an accident on the highway at the offramp I would have taken. Can I say "I had a bad feeling" and it's scientific proof? But they seem to be saying that things like train crashes etc apparently, according to them have fewer people on them if some thing does happen. Coincidence? I think we all know there is no such thing.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by BobbyD
...gotta admit deja vus are odd. I get them from time to time.
just a trick of the mind. when you are in a place that is familiar to a place you have been before, your subliminal memories come to the surface.

ragesRemorse
deja vu is nothing more than a brain fart.

though intuition is an actual working of the mind as well as sensing others emotions, seeing the future is something that the human mind has not developed in our current state of evolution. The theory saying that our brains are potentialy capable of predicting the future Is actualy an accepted theory by a large number of nuero scientists and quantum physicists dealing in fuzzy logic. however, very few agree on the idea that humans posess such ability in our current primitative mind set. Infact most scientists whom do beleive that such things as telepathy and extreme intuition are current possibilities are alienated in their fields

I presonally, Believe such things are far fetched, but one whom puts full faith into current science is blind to the things that have not yet been realized. Science is about theories and facts. Theories evolve and facts change all the time in science.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.