1,2 or 3??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

steverules
Which has been your favorite spider-man movie??

Mine would have to be 2, I loved the storyline and how Pete lost his powes and then got them back again. The best bit was the train fight for sure, thats the best spider-man fight I've seen, and it showed just how powerful spider-man is

the_satan32
My favorite is 2 then comes one 1 and last is 3. 2 had everything - action, story and character development. 1 also had a great story, but lacked descent fight scenes, 3 had some nice fighting but the story wasn't focused on anything or anyone , it was split between all the characters.

spencerspider
3..Harry kicked ass must I say more?

Sweet Escape
Originally posted by the_satan32
My favorite is 2 then comes one 1 and last is 3. 2 had everything - action, story and character development. 1 also had a great story, but lacked descent fight scenes, 3 had some nice fighting but the story wasn't focused on anything or anyone , it was split between all the characters.

I agree, 100 %

Menetnashté
3 was my favorite then 1 then 2. 3 is my favorite mainly because I loved all the characters, the humor, the fighting, and Peter pimp smacking Kirsten Dunst. 1 and 2 are close but I just never liked Doc Ock and I thought Dafoe did an excellent job.

Arachnid1
I loved 1 the most. Then 3 was tied with 2.

((The_Anomaly))
1 was by FAR the best of the 3, it was actually a good movie. 2 and 3 were mediocre at best.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Spidey 2 is the best. Spiderrman 1 and 3 tie for second best. Spidey 3 is going to make more money 2 and quite possibly the first one.

alic88
^ Agree

ragesRemorse
The second one, best villian and overall character development with the best pacing. Even though 2 was essentially the same exact thing as the first one, just with a different villian

Micheal_Myers
I cant really say, 1 2 and 3 were all great.

steverules
I can't wait to get spider-man 2.1 on DVD

Arachnid1
Originally posted by steverules
I can't wait to get spider-man 2.1 on DVD

I have it. Its amazing.

steverules
I'll steal it from you then big grin

Arachnid1
I'll steal it from you then big grin

Dammit...

Oh well. I still have X3, X2, SM1, and Spice Girls.

big grin

Kidding about Spice Girls. stick out tongue

*ahem*

<_<

>_>

O_-

steverules
I bet you even have the spice girls dolls...lol You dress as a spice girl at halloween

Arachnid1
I bet you even have the spice girls dolls...lol You dress as a spice girl at halloween

Yes. It makes me feel special and a killer came up to me and said he feels happy in the pants when he sees me. laughing out loud

steverules
George Lucas?

Arachnid1
George Lucas?

Captain Kirk.

steverules
Can't say I am suprised...did he take you home to is house of candy and tell you from behind that he was playing a game of pin the tail on the spice girl?

Arachnid1
Can't say I am suprised...did he take you home to is house of candy and tell you from behind that he was playing a game of pin the tail on the spice girl?

Yes. He also gave me something he called Jesus juice.

steverules
He went where some guys have gone before...did you enjoy the Jesus juice?

Arachnid1
He went where some guys have gone before...did you enjoy the Jesus juice?

Ya. Though it made me feel woozy and I fainted. When I woke up, Kirk was gone!

steverules
He left a picture of you with his penis in your mouth smiling and giving the thumbs up

Arachnid1
He left a picture of you with his penis in your mouth smiling and giving the thumbs up

That wasn't me. That was my clone I put in my place.

I was with Kirks hot wife. stick out tongue

steverules
well your clone got your homosexualness...what wer u doing with kirks wife...getting baking tips?

Arachnid1
well your clone got your homosexualness...what wer u doing with kirks wife...getting baking tips?

Yes. We were also making cookies and muffins.

steverules
Could you send me some, I like cookies and muffins...what flavor's are there?

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Micheal_Myers
I cant really say, 1 2 and 3 were all great.

your trying to be funny right? laughing laughing

Arachnid1
Could you send me some, I like cookies and muffins...what flavor's are there?

Um... chocolate, straberry, blue berry, and crap flavor. Which one you want?

steverules
Chocolate...u can have the crap flavor ones

Arachnid1
Chocolate...u can have the crap flavor ones

Here.

http://www.ais.org.au/nutrition/images/S2Chocolate%20Muffin.jpg

laughing out loud

steverules
laughing out loud those are the chocolate flavor ones

Arachnid1
laughing out loud those are the chocolate flavor ones

Of course they are. How could you dought me?

*ahem*

<_<

>_>

O_O

U_U *nods*

steverules
You can have one, you try it first and tell me what you think

Arachnid1
You can have one, you try it first and tell me what you think

Sure.

*picks one muffin up and eats it*

Its great.

*little does Steve know that Arachnid stck one chocolate in there in case he asked*

Their amazing. Your turn.

steverules
Try another

Arachnid1
Try another

Sorry, I'm full. Go ahead. Enjoy yourself...

MWHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHA!!

steverules
I think not...I think you've been busy making your muffins in the lavatory rather than the kitchen

Arachnid1
I think not...I think you've been busy making your muffins in the lavatory rather than the kitchen

Nope. The narrarator guys said "little did steve know...". So that means you don't know about anything. Now, eat one. evil face

steverules
Yer well the Narrator doesn't know Steve has a spider-man sence so stick out tongue

Arachnid1
Yer well the Narrator doesn't know Steve has a spider-man sence so stick out tongue

Dammit. I was so close. stick out tongue

steverules
Yes...you were roll eyes (sarcastic)

Arachnid1
Yes...you were roll eyes (sarcastic)

Alright. Now, here is a cheese cake. Eat it. stick out tongue

steverules
No you probably poisoned it or something

Arachnid1
No you probably poisoned it or something

No, poison isn't creative enoguh anyway. Take a bite steve. It good.

steverules
You try some...then I'll...consider it

Arachnid1
You try some...then I'll...consider it stick out tongue

*gets peice of chese cake*

*eats it ALL*

*without dieing*

Paranoid bastard.

steverules
I'm glad you liked that...I added dog urine, camel urine, Arachnid urine and...whale sperm big grin suprising what I can do to your cheesecake whilst you look away for a few seconds big grin

Arachnid1
I'm glad you liked that...I added dog urine, camel urine, Arachnid urine and...whale sperm big grin suprising what I can do to your cheesecake whilst you look away for a few seconds big grin

Dammit! Thats what I was going to do to you. Just so you know, that was image projected into your mind. I never took a bite.

steverules
Yeah, thats why all the cheese cake is gone and you have crumbs all over you from the cheese cake crust

Arachnid1
Yeah, thats why all the cheese cake is gone and you have crumbs all over you from the cheese cake crust

Thats the clone from before.

steverules
Your the clone from before...ok cool

Arachnid1
Your the clone from before...ok cool

Um... yes I am. I took this account from the real one. Oh, here he is...

Alright, the real on is back. stick out tongue

steverules
Yeah right...there is no clone...can read your mind

I_Like_boobs
The best by far was 3. I think this coz of that fit woman gwen, and it was much funnier, action packed, and had less boring bits than 2 + 1. And the idea of 3 different villains in 1 film.....complete genius.

spencerspider
dude ur sig is like ah lol dont know what to say..

Yoshi Fanatic
Originally posted by I_Like_boobs
The best by far was 3. I think this coz of that fit woman gwen, and it was much funnier, action packed, and had less boring bits than 2 + 1. And the idea of 3 different villains in 1 film.....complete genius.

I agree with you 100%. Rather than being bored with the same villain for over two hours as in Spiderman 1 and 2, we are given a total of three villains in Spiderman 3. By having three villains, we don't get tired of them so easily. Spiderman 3 is much better than Spiderman 1 and 2. Anyone who doesn't know that is just stupid.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.