Computer Won't Startup.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Spidervlad
Yes, I know, this is the 3rd time i'm having problems with my computer. It's just being really, really stupid. I hope LinuxCobra or someone else can help me again.

When I turn on my computer, it goes through the PROCESSOR Image, then goes to the black screeen where it asks me if I want to go to raid setup. After that it goes to the black screen with a grey loading bar in the very bottom, no Windows logo or anything. I knew all computers go through that load, thought. Thats where it gets stuck. The grey bar loads up to the end, and then just freezes. I'm not even sure what it is loading, if it is a BIOS problem or a Windows problem. I tried resetting BIOS in both the setup menu and by taking out a battery. I also tried to run WINDOWS in safe made, last good configuration, and ALL mods that they have, by pressing F5 when the proccesor image comes up. So if anyone could help me, it would be great.

It is also weird because I didn't do anything before on the computer. I just turned it off. No crash, no nothing. No new hardware, no new USB, I even tried taking out the disc while starting up the computer.

So if anyone could help, it would be great.

Spidervlad
I was playing around with the settings, and decided to try make an install repair on Windows. Windows told me that it couldn't identify my hard drive disk.

So I take it is a problem with the HDD AGAIN? I also noticed that in the Setup my IDE Master Slave was my CD-ROM.

Spidervlad
Just tried taking out the HDD Cable and Jumper and putting them back in.

RAID Menu recognizes it, but the BIOS Setup doesn.t

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.