annihilation wave vs earth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lordboo
annihilation wave is about to hit earth,can the combined might of earths hero's and villains stop it.earth has no warning of the attack therefore have no time to prep.

annihilation wave.
annihilus w/quantum bands
thanos
ravenous
tenebrous
aegis
terrax
paibok
delinquent
harvester of sorrows
fleets of warships
100 thousand insectiod creatures

earth team(to name a few)
mighty avenger
new avengers
illuminate(no use of gems)
x men
ff
and villains of the teams as well

Symmetric Chaos
Earth (Marvel?) survives with heavy casualties.

Avalonofthewind
If Molecule man is there...Earth wins.

Endless Mike
Doctor Strange stops time and dumps them all into another dimension.

Tank_6603
I always assumed from reading the entire annihaltion saga that there were millions of insectoid creatures. Either way nova and the heralds of galactus did a number on the wave. COuld the Inhumans help? or Hulk?

lordboo
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Earth (Marvel?) survives with heavy casualties.
sorry yes, just marvel earth.

lordboo
Originally posted by Tank_6603
I always assumed from reading the entire annihaltion saga that there were millions of insectoid creatures. Either way nova and the heralds of galactus did a number on the wave. COuld the Inhumans help? or Hulk?
inhumans hulk can help.even thor and so on.

Endless Mike
Originally posted by Tank_6603

Actually, considering there were enough to invade and conquer worlds all over multiple galaxies, and they were constantly spawning more as they went, at their height they would probably have had quintillions at least.

Tank_6603
The Annihalation wave is pretty serious stuff. I think it was stated several times in the saga that just because earth had the highest number of "heroes" it still might not stand a chance.

Tank_6603
*sigh* I'm ready for World War Hulk

TricksterPriest
Earth may survive, but the death toll will rival every war in earth's history combined.

If they get MJJ, earth wins easily, good game. wink

lordboo
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Earth may survive, but the death toll will rival every war in earth's history combined.

shit,forgot about jaspers.should have stated no one above sub sky father level really embarrasment

Symmetric Chaos

For all we know Jaspers is unconcious right now. Or completly powerless.

TricksterPriest
Powerless? Nope. Unconscious? Not sure. We know he's got his powers and maybe those of the fury.

I meant Classic MJJ.

Symmetric Chaos
Powerless? Nope. Unconscious? Not sure. We know he's got his powers and maybe those of the fury.

Based on?

I meant Classic MJJ.

huh Why would ClassicJaspers be on current MarvelEarth?

TricksterPriest
srug He said everybody. I missed the current part.

Bouboumaster
Earth is ****. They have difficulty to deal with one Galactus. TWO dudes with powers who rivals Galactus ie enough. Plus, I look that, and they have the King of Prep (Thanos) ans a herald, to name a few.

Does Earth got prep?

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Earth is ****. They have difficulty to deal with one Galactus. TWO dudes with powers who rivals Galactus ie enough. Plus, I look that, and they have the King of Prep (Thanos) ans a herald, to name a few.

Does Earth got prep?

Frankly Tenebrous and Aegis are the only ones who are major threats. MarvelEarth has heroes that would tear just about everybody else.

lordboo

Does Earth got prep?
no prep

celestialdemon
The earth is screwed. Their only hope would be for Doctor Strange to call the Vishanti to fight for them. Or they may have a chance if they bring the Elder Gods back and summon Atum.

Tenebrous and Aegis are what make this battle so difficult.

Tenebrous
Frankly Tenebrous and Aegis are the only ones who are major threats. MarvelEarth has heroes that would tear just about everybody else.

No I disagree. Ravenous is Herald level. Thanos >>>>> 95% (not cumulatively) of Marvel earth by himself.

Along with the annihilation wave are Annihilus' Centurions, which, per the Nova Corps WorldMind, are greater than all earth's heroes combined.

Who would tear through Annihilus? He has his cosmic control rod and the powers of quasar. Who even tears through quasar alone?

Who would tear through Ravenous? He went head-to-head with post-upgrade Silver Surfer and survived destruction of the entire planet they were fighting on?

Not to mention the entire armada that descends upon earth, an armada that 3 heralds of Galactus operating simultaneously and cooperatively couldn't hold back.

With the possible extreme exception of Dr. Strange (several x-men are off-planet, half of the fantastic four is on earth, thor hasn't returned in force, the illuminati are going to struggle against the Hulk, much less the annihilation wave), anyone who thinks marvel earth survives is wrong, imo.

With no prep, who is going to react to counter the wave? Who is going to argue among whom (doom, reed) to say "my plan will save us, not yours" With no prep you'll have 100 different reactions to one concerted and relentless foe. Not to mention thanos is on the otherside overseeing prep.

earth has NO CHANCE IN HELL.

Estacado
Originally posted by Tenebrous
Earth has NO CHANCE IN HELL.

TricksterPriest
Firelord spanked the Centurions by himself.

Problem is, Earth needs a big gun, like Hyperstorm, or Phoenix to win.

celestialdemon
Firelord spanked the Centurions by himself.

Problem is, Earth needs a big gun, like Hyperstorm, or Phoenix to win.

How about having Sage jumpstart Gambit to his New Sun level?

Isn't Franklin Richards still on Earth?

boriquaking55
Earth wouldn't stand a chance. Barring intervention from more obscure beings like Jaspers or Molecule Man, few heroes on earth would live without massive PIS being involved. Dr. Strange has been depowered quite a bit in recent years and frankly, the Inhumans & Atlantis aren't even a guarantee to be counted upon. Besides, like others have stated, Thanos alone could take most of Marvel Earth. Forget about Ravenous, Annihilus,Tenebrous, and Aegis. That's just overkill.

Earth would need a super-powered event being to hold it's own

Mider999
hulk would have to be uber pissed, in the ultimates he destroyed like an entire alien fleet didnt he.

x-man and franklin richards are on earth
sentry
thor
dr strange though depowered
reed richards with his prep time
quasar
black bolt
you forget all the skyfathers that earth has too zues, odin if he's back, all the pantheons would probably step in

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Mider999
hulk would have to be uber pissed, in the ultimates he destroyed like an entire alien fleet didnt he.

sentry
thor
quasar
black bolt
you forget all the skyfathers that earth has too zues, odin if he's back, all the pantheons would probably step in

I'm not sure how Hulk s going to help here against anything but the army.

Talismain and Shaman are still on Earth also.
BRB there I think.
etc

IMO the sheer number of powerful entities on MarvelEarth would overwhelm the wave eventually.

Mider999
would the slaughter be as bad or worse then the one in our worlds at war

Jebus reborn
The funny thing is that, Marvel Earth can be destroyed in one shot, along with the majority of it's populance.

AW wins... handily.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Jebus reborn
The funny thing is that, Marvel Earth can be destroyed in one shot, along with the majority of it's populance.

Really?

Jebus reborn
Really? Yes.

Symmetric Chaos
Yes.

With some kind of laser?

Jebus reborn
With some kind of laser? Or... some of the people of the wave can destroy planets...

Endless Mike
Then Doctor Strange can bring the earth back

Symmetric Chaos
Or... some of the people of the wave can destroy planets...

So can a few people on Earth . . .

SpunkySmurph
Doop brings Marvel Earth into Doop Land.

Annihilation Wave fails!

His Airness
300 Spartans vs. Superman smoke

Mider999
why is tenebris and aiegis in this thread.

Jebus reborn
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Then Doctor Strange can bring the earth back Not current if that's what you're thinking...

So can a few people on Earth . . . Which would help... why?

Tenebrous
Or... some of the people of the wave can destroy planets...

Actually the wave had two planet destroyers...the Harvester of Sorrows and the Galactus Gun.

boom Boom boom

Mider999
it was not even the heralds who stoped the annihilation wave per say not even annihilus wasnt the annihilation wave stoped by galactus, and wasnt annihlus weakened after being hit by galactus.

Beside that it took some kinda special energy to defeat aeigis and tenebris

Jebus reborn
Actually the wave had two planet destroyers...the Harvester of Sorrows and the Galactus Gun.

boom Boom boom Thanos?
Tenebrous?

Probably Annihilus.

Also, this team isn't Galactus. They have almost no chance against just the drones, and ships alone.

Tenebrous
Thanos?
Tenebrous?

Probably Annihilus.

Also, this team isn't Galactus. They have almost no chance against just the drones, and ships alone.

????

The Harvester was some huge weapon the wave used to blow up planets. super-skrull was trying to figure out a way to destroy it.

Galactus was converted into a planet destroying gun by Thanos and Annihilus, and operated in that capacity for most of the annihilation series.

Jebus reborn
????

The Harvester was some huge weapon the wave used to blow up planets. super-skrull was trying to figure out a way to destroy it.

Galactus was converted into a planet destroying gun by Thanos and Annihilus, and operated in that capacity for most of the annihilation series. No, I mean there are more than just two planet destroyers on the A-Wave.

Bouboumaster
It would suck to be a terran.

Only one way for eath to live:
Sentry, Hulk, and others have to enough give time to Richard, Doom, Stark and Pym to make some devices to win.
And theses device must be so great that even Thanos couldn't imagine them

Tenebrous
No, I mean there are more than just two planet destroyers on the A-Wave.

yeah that i know.

i'm just saying that they have two weapons specifically designed/created for that purpose.

Jebus reborn
It would suck to be a terran.

Only one way for eath to live:
Sentry, Hulk, and others have to enough give time to Richard, Doom, Stark and Pym to make some devices to win.
And theses device must be so great that even Thanos couldn't imagine them The only way Sentry and Hulk could hold the wave off, is if they played a ravaging game of Twister with the A-Wave.

lordboo
dont forget what doom and magneto and other villians can offer earth?

Jebus reborn
Originally posted by lordboo
dont forget what doom and magneto and other villians can offer earth? They can put their right foot on red, and the left on green?

thtadthtshldntb
The Illuminati have the Infinity Gems

Thor is back, and until we see issue number 1 in two months (although JMS has stated that Thor is being powered up), he is RLT.

Dr Strange Lives on the Earth

BRB lives on the Earth

The Molecule Man usually hangs out in Phoenix Arizona

Several of the above could probably solo the Annihilation Wave, outside of Thanos, Galactus Gun, Tenebrous and Aegis (the later two only laid the beatdown on Galactus and the Surfer and then departed for parts unknown).

So long as the Earth is not preemptively nuked, which might not be possible, the Earth wins.

Jebus reborn
Where did you get that vagina avatar?

thtadthtshldntb
haha, its a cutout from a LotR desktop, its the Eye of Sauron.

Stupid Rookie
Originally posted by Mider999

sentry
thor
quasar
black bolt

Doesn't Black bolt live on the moon?

Also Quasar is dead, or at least wouldn't be doing anything without his bands.

Stupid Rookie
Originally posted by thtadthtshldntb
The Illuminati have the Infinity Gems

Thor is back, and until we see issue number 1 in two months (although JMS has stated that Thor is being powered up), he is RLT.

Dr Strange Lives on the Earth

BRB lives on the Earth

The Molecule Man usually hangs out in Phoenix Arizona

Several of the above could probably solo the Annihilation Wave, outside of Thanos, Galactus Gun, Tenebrous and Aegis (the later two only laid the beatdown on Galactus and the Surfer and then departed for parts unknown).

So long as the Earth is not preemptively nuked, which might not be possible, the Earth wins.

MM can take this on his own, yes. I don't see how BRB would solo anything that has hundreds of herald level beings.
I am not sure how powerful thor is, but would say Annihiuls stands a good chance (remember how quickly he destroyed Quasar, and that was before the bands were added to his arsenal.

Strange is tough, but Thanos should be able to deal with him.

I honestly think that without characters like MM, or Merlin, or MJJ earth dies fairly easily.

I don't think that Zandar was an easy target, but the wave destroyed it without Quantum bands, Thanos, and a lot of the help the wave has here.

llagrok
Does earth know they're attacking?

lordboo
Originally posted by llagrok
Does earth know they're attacking?
no they have no warning at all.

llagrok
Originally posted by lordboo
no they have no warning at all.

They all fall.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.