Skeletor vs Darkseid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FearOfBlood
who takes this ?

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by FearOfBlood
who takes this ?

............. no expression So much spite.................. Skeletor screams out to the heavens: "WHY GOD?! WHY?!! WHY DO YOU HATE ME SO!?!" laughing He probably wouldn't do that, but he's got no chance of winning this.

TricksterPriest
Double post.

FearOfBlood
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
............. no expression So much spite.................. Skeletor screams out to the heavens: "WHY GOD?! WHY?!! WHY DO YOU HATE ME SO!?!" laughing He probably wouldn't do that, but he's got no chance of winning this.

consider that Skeletor beat Pre Crisis Supes via magic.

TricksterPriest
And Darkseid spanked Pre-crisis Superman outright. Pull the other one. stick out tongue

guy222
Originally posted by FearOfBlood
who takes this ?

Skeletor w/ease

Mider999
it takes five skyfathers to equal darkseid from what i hear when the creation of THE ONE occured.

Avalonofthewind
If I remember correctly, the comics skeletor destroyed several universes.

Dude was no joke.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
If I remember correctly, the comics skeletor destroyed several universes.

Dude was no joke.

blink Really? So how come he loses to He-man? He really smashed universes? Wow. Maybe this isn't spite.

Mider999
how did he smash universes i dont get it.

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
blink Really? So how come he loses to He-man? He really smashed universes? Wow. Maybe this isn't spite.

Iĺl have to ask my boy to dig out the comic. He-manś sword was somehow able to keep up with skeletor. Maybe it was like the matrix to unicron.

I do remember that destroying universes part though...dude was no joke in comics.

Avalonofthewind
http://www.penny-arcade.com/images/2005/20051216h.jpg

laughing

Badabing
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
http://www.penny-arcade.com/images/2005/20051216h.jpg

laughing eek! laughing laughing Happy Dance

Hyperion Prime
The Dark Lord Skeletor takes this with extreme punishment to Darkseid. I would put his Magic right above Mephisto and Dormammu.

Mider999
PROOF WE NEED PROOF

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Mider999
PROOF WE NEED PROOF

You saw the scan. He can edit Wiki. The very fabric of reality itself is at his command!

Mider999
HA YOU FOOL NOW YOU HAVE REVEALED THE ANTI LOGIC EQUATION TO ME AND I SHALL RULE THE UNIVERSE

5 weeks later

NOW I HAVE EVERY JOKER COMIC ON EARTH MAHAHAHAHA

The Fake Macoy
How strong is current Skeletor? Since current Darkseid isn't as strong as he used to be.

Tenebrous
Originally posted by guy222
Skeletor w/ease

haha yes.

Big Sexy
Curious, as a kid I loved Hordac. How often did he appear in the comics?

Mider999
sings the proof song proof prooof proof prooffffff proofy proof

Southern_Rebel
DS in a stomp.

TheBadguy
smh everytime I turn around Darkseid is taking another L. First it was stairs now its a cartoon skeleton man. smfh

Adam_PoE
Skeletor Respect Thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.