what if.....Civil War

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

superkronick92
What if, instead of 616 Captain America, it was Ultimate Cap in the final battle.

Scoobless
He wouldn't have surrendered and there would have been more bodies to count afterwards.

Symmetric Chaos
Been done. Like three times no expression

superkronick92
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Been done. Like three times no expression

sorry, tv robbed me of my originality big grin

TricksterPriest
laughing He'd have killed Tony and went on to destroy NYC. evil face

Grimm22
He would have impaled Tony through the heart with an American Flag cool

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Grimm22
He would have impaled Tony through the heart with an American Flag cool

thumb up eek! I love that mental image........

superkronick92
After people attack Ultimate Cap, Tony would say.
Tony: The people have turned against you cap, why don't you surrender and we'll talk this out.

Ultimate Cap: Surrender! Surrender! Do you think this letter on my head stands for France?!(proceeds to rip off Tony's arm and shoot him and anyone who disagrees with him with his own repulsar ray, then steals every girl Tony's ever been with.

Innerhype
Geeze...

Evil_Ash
Originally posted by Innerhype
Geeze...

Don't worry. That's just an amalgam version of Iron Man and Ultimate Captain America. 313

Symmetric Chaos
That brings up so many questions . . . it also makes Tony look like a transvestite clown . . .

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
That brings up so many questions . . . it also makes Tony look like a transvestite clown . . . Curiously enough, the clown thing doesn't bring up nearly as many questions.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.