Amazo (JLU animated series version) VS any/all Celestial(s)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ridley_Prime
Who would win? eek!

This, I'm rather curious about. It'll prove to be a pretty interesting match-up laughing... or will it? sick

Symmetric Chaos
In all seriousness JLU Amazo would probably slaughter them.

Endless Mike
Any Celestial casually turns him into a teapot

Tazer
Yo.

as soon as they appear, and he scans 1, its all over for them

Tazer

guy222
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Any Celestial casually turns him into a teapot

cosigned

Priest
a celestial casualy drops a few planets on amazo like if they were basket balls

SpunkySmurph
Celestials pwn him.

mykke
Celestials 10000000 / 10 no way in hell is Amazo able to scan and duplicate a celestial, not to mention he would be dead in under 2 seconds

Mordum
I dont know about this one. Amazon from the cartoon was insane he scanned the universe and teleported a planet from one dimension to another with a single thought.

Big Sexy
Originally posted by Mordum
I dont know about this one. Amazon from the cartoon was insane he scanned the universe and teleported a planet from one dimension to another with a single thought. Who couldn't beat Solomon Grundy.

Mordum
Oh please they used that as way to write him out the show. After that episode he made like 2 more appearances and never seen again.

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by mykke
no way in hell is Amazo able to scan and duplicate a celestial
And why wouldn't/couldn't he, if he was able to do that to Superman and others whose levels are above him (possibly) ? What you said there kind of sounds like a baseless assumption to me...

Originally posted by Mordum
Oh please they used that as way to write him out the show. After that episode he made like 2 more appearances and never seen again.
Yeah...

Besides that, that wasn't the Grundy he fought. Just an un-undead version (stick out tongue) of him accidently created by sorcery that could absorb pretty much any kind of energy/attack thrown at him. The real Grundy could never do anything like that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.