The Perfect Storm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Survivor01
Perfect storm Rp.
A bunch of friends were living their dreams out on the ocean. The first few years had gone great and they were able to upgrade their ship and fishing equipment. Although through all of the prior success this year had been the worst they had seen in a while. Now with only one month of the season left the crew all agreed to go out into the more dangerous parts of the sea. This would be there final fishing trip. No one would ever find a trace of them.

You'll start out on the docks and will be given time to get situated. You will even be given the option to get some stuff from the city before the team sets sail (When everyone makes their character). You can control what happens to the ship as long as you do NOT sink it prior to it's scheduled time. There will be no returning once the ship sets sail and you will have about a month of messing around and having fun before the storm hits and you turn back. Once everyone agress to turn back the ship will be hit in the storm and sunk. If it is more popular then I believed then I will add on time if everyone wants to. Infact if anyone wants to you can add time. Pretty much pal around, makes friends, have fun, fish (obviously haha), and pretty much just be a normal person.

TBJ
Oooh, sorry, you must've misunderstood me, you still have to post it in the thread up top.

Survivor01
haha i guess I did missunderstand.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.