Iron Fist Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterbruce
http://image.comicvine.com/uploads/item/2000/1492/26791-iron-fist_400.jpg

Pure Slugfest Gauntlet

1. Daredevil (no billy club)
2. Captain America (no shield)
3. Wolverine (no claws)
4. Spiderman (no webbing)
5. Thing
6. Namor
7. Hulk

capt it up
stops at 3 .

guy222
Originally posted by masterbruce
http://image.comicvine.com/uploads/item/2000/1492/26791-iron-fist_400.jpg

1. Daredevil
2. Captain America
3. Wolverine
4. Spiderman (no webbing)
5. Thing
6. Hulk

Gets to Howlett

masterbruce
Originally posted by capt it up
stops at 3 .

edited OP. removed Wolverine's claws from battle.

capt it up
also why is spiderman no webbing over wolverine.............you do realize wolverine is far far mroe dangerous then spiderman with out his webbing...................unless you think spiderman can beat Logan the majority with out webbing...........

capt it up
oh did not see that.

I still think logans wins, but thats just me.

still say logan should be put at 4 he be harder to take down then no webbing spiderman

Jebus reborn
Everyone on there gets fisted... he either stops at Thing, or Namor.

guy222

awww sad

Soljer
Definitely makes it to Thing, maybe to Namor.

Doesn't get past Namor.

capt it up
oh did not see that.

I still think logans wins, but thats just me.

still say logan should be put at 4 he be harder to take down then no webbing spiderman
still sticking by this statement lol

Soljer
I think that saying Wolverine vs. Iron Fist with no holds barred is just about 50/50 isn't too extreme. Without his claws, Logan'll lose the majority against Danny.

capt it up
Originally posted by Soljer
I think that saying Wolverine vs. Iron Fist with no holds barred is just about 50/50 isn't too extreme. Without his claws, Logan'll lose the majority against Danny.
here were I don't agree. Logan with out his claws would be about 50/50 with it Logan should with out a doubt take the majority.

Logan can take a hit from IF even a bunch of Hits and keep fighting danny can't say the same thing when he has 3 foot long claws in him.

Soljer
I very much doubt that Logan'd take a full-powered Iron Fist and jump back into the fray. Call me crazy.

Same way that Danny couldn't really take a direct claw strike and jump back into the fight - that's why I put it at about fifty-fifty.

Each could end the fight with a single blow.

However, without his claws, Wolverine won't be knocking out Danny too easily, while Danny could still take Logan out of the equation in a single strike.

capt it up
I very much doubt that Logan'd take a full-powered Iron Fist and jump back into the fray. Call me crazy.

Same way that Danny couldn't really take a direct claw strike and jump back into the fight - that's why I put it at about fifty-fifty.

Each could end the fight with a single blow.

However, without his claws, Wolverine won't be knocking out Danny too easily, while Danny could still take Logan out of the equation in a single strike.
see here were I don't agree. There really nothing to suggest that danny can take Logan out with a single attack.

We do know that danny does not use full powered IF attacks often becuase they waste energy. What danny gunna do when he runs out of energy? He not going to be using his most powerful IF attacks unless he knows he going to land the hit.

Logan on the other hand can Take danny out with a single attack and does not have to worry about wasting energy.

Danny in my opinion seems to have to concentrate longer the more powerful the IF attack is. He also waste energy every attack he misses.

Wolverine also has the reach adavantage as well as being harder to hit with will give him the advantage in landing the hits.

I just don't see dany being able to split it with wolverine. if Logan is allowed to use his claws.

Now if logan only allowed to use his fist. Logan can still KO IF in a single attack. Logan punches are dam hard.

Soljer

Now if logan only allowed to use his fist. Logan can still KO IF in a single attack. Logan punches are dam hard.

Reading that, I know I really don't even need to respond to your post. No one will take you seriously.

capt it up
Reading that, I know I really don't even need to respond to your post. No one will take you seriously.
so thats your cop out............your not going to respond and use a lame cop out like that? Are you serous? Come on I wanna her your answer. It seems like you said that becuase you did not have an answer to the rest of my post.........I could be wrong and your welcome to prove me wrong till then I just gunna assume you don't have an answer to the rest.

Wait no one going to take me serously becuase I said Logan can KO IF with his fist in a single attack.......since well he can. IF is a human still his durability is still human. Which means Logan can still KO him with a single attack not to mention, nerve attacks and so on. Logan has punched holes through people, stated on numerous occassions that he has to tap normal people becuase he would kill them if he ever punched some one normally given his strength.

jasonk3
Stops at thing

TricksterPriest
the IF move smashed Thunderball's wrecking ball and took out the wrecking crew. Danny's getting to Namor, but that's where he stops.

llagrok
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
the IF move smashed Thunderball's wrecking ball and took out the wrecking crew. Danny's getting to Namor, but that's where he stops.

Do you think he's faster than Namor?

P.S How tough is The Thing's skin? Tougher than Colosssus' metal skin?

King KAM
he doesnt get past the cap.

...but you all knew i was gonna say that.

Alfheim
I think he stops at 6.

The Fake Macoy
He can get to Namor, based on his showings. He's not getting past Namor though.

StyleTime
According to my buddy jrodslam, Daredevil is holding back if he uses the billy club. stick out tongue Without it, Daredevil nerve-blitzes Danny. He stops at one. evil face

CasanoVa
Definitely makes it to Thing, maybe to Namor.

Doesn't get past Namor.

Co-signed.

I swear me and Soljer are twins, seperated at birth.

He knows his shit.

llagrok
Originally posted by CasanoVa
Co-signed.

I swear me and Soljer are twins, seperated at birth.

He knows his shit.

Now there's something to be proud of.

1Easta1
Iron fist tried to beat spidy befor and he did not succesed so stops at 4 and please old wolvy couldn't do shit to IF.

Estacado
Hi.smile

llagrok
Originally posted by 1Easta1
Iron fist tried to beat spidy befor and he did not succesed so stops at 4 and please old wolvy couldn't do shit to IF.

Old wolvy?

Wolverine with claws takes care of business.

1Easta1
Originally posted by llagrok
Old wolvy?

Wolverine with claws takes care of business. True I don't think wolvz would be able to get a clean stab on Fist maybe a cut slice scratch but not a stab. But I can see Old Fist punch W through a building. If he don't knock him out he's out of the playing field.

llagrok
Iron fist tires quickly, Howlett is immortal smile

1Easta1
Like I said Wolverine great fighter Fist better. He would be able to stab him or get the job done. He can put up a fight I believe that its like spidy to thor..no matter how many times he tries I don't see him coming out the victor. I don't remember if Wolvy and I Fist ever fought each other but I sher wolvy didn't come out the victor.

llagrok
How can Iron Fist kill Wolverine? He can't. Chi empowered punches won't be able to punch through Adamantium, he can't kill Wolvie.

1Easta1
I didn't say he could or would kill Wolvy. I said he would beat him. If he wouldn't knock him out he would knock away from the playing field.There is no fight if there is no one there to fight back if he's to far away. What do you think if you were to knock some one from where you're fighting that you sit there until he gets back.I consenter that as a win.

If its a fight to the death I give I fist 60% chance or stalemate.Cuz if would trie to kill wolvz with a death blow (like ripping out one of his eternal organs) he would get stabbed in the process and lose his own life doing so. So I fist or a stalemate but don't see Wolverine beating him.

Kid Kurdy
Stops at Spider-Man. Spider-Man >> Iron Fist.

1Easta1
Originally posted by Kid Kurdy
Stops at Spider-Man. Spider-Man >> Iron Fist. Agreed.

jrodslam
Originally posted by King KAM
he doesnt get past the cap.

...but you all knew i was gonna say that.

Hey, I dont think he makes it past DD.erm

LORDSIDIOUS01
Stops at three.

SpunkySmurph
Gets to Namor

tkitna
Captain America smacks him around at 2.

StarsNeverFall7
Make's it to Namor. Then stops.

StyleTime
Originally posted by jrodslam
Hey, I dont think he makes it past DD.erm
WHO CALLED IT!? WHO CALLED IT??!!!
Originally posted by StyleTime
According to my buddy jrodslam, Daredevil is holding back if he uses the billy club. stick out tongue Without it, Daredevil nerve-blitzes Danny. He stops at one. evil face

ME!!!!!!!!

Raawwrr!!! *flexes* Happy Dance

Yes, that banana is me flexing.

Soljer
As far as "WOLVERINE CAN KNOCK HIM OUT WITH ONE LOVE TAP LOLOLOLO!!!"

If Luke Cage couldn't do it in one hit, Logan sure as shit isn't doing it. no expression.

The Fake Macoy

If Luke Cage couldn't do it in one hit, Logan sure as shit isn't doing it. no expression.

Cosigned.

capt it up

did I say that? Nope. Not at all. I said Logan full force punch could KO IF.

Thanks for misrepersenting what I had said though.............

When has luke cage hit IF full force? And when was this? please since well Luke at one point was a 3 tonner...........

Not to mention IF is not Koing Logan in a single hit.

I not even sure how you think Logan with claws is not going to take the majority from Fist when he can and would take Fist out with a single attack if he landed it and IF can't say the same thing.

Soljer
Danny CAN say the same thing, because as much as you say otherwise, a fully charged Iron Fist would take Logan out of the fight.

Repeating a falsehood doesn't make it true. no expression.

capt it up
Danny CAN say the same thing, because as much as you say otherwise, a fully charged Iron Fist would take Logan out of the fight.

Repeating a falsehood doesn't make it true. no expression.
Really please proof why danny could KO logan in a single attack

so far your only evidence is KOing a drunk herc...............which really is not impressive since he was shit faced and all..............and evidence has shown drunk heros are far easier to KO as well as deal with.

Also again you ignored the rest of what I had said earlier such as logan reach advantage.

The fact IF would need to use highly powerful IF attack which waste energy

If iron fist misses he wastes the energy.

IF has limited use of his IF.

none of these thing's aply to wolverine

Not to mention you can block fists and deflect them with out taking the blow the same does not hold true for bladed weapons

King KAM
he never beats a serious captain america, danny wont land the iron fist and will be KOed with the Right-cross-o-glory

StarsNeverFall7
Even at a 3 tonner, he's packing a harder punch than Wolverine has available...at 25 tons, that's a world of difference or atleast I would assume. Wolverine isn't alotted claws for this bout. Even with the claws, they both sit at a 50/50 due to a one hit KO from either side, Logan missing his claws puts him at a fairly big disadvantage as he lost that one hit KO ability, and Danny still has it.

Could just be me, who knows. Still saying he gets to namor and stops.

Soljer
Originally posted by StarsNeverFall7
Even at a 3 tonner, he's packing a harder punch than Wolverine has available...at 25 tons, that's a world of difference or atleast I would assume. Wolverine isn't alotted claws for this bout. Even with the claws, they both sit at a 50/50 due to a one hit KO from either side, Logan missing his claws puts him at a fairly big disadvantage as he lost that one hit KO ability, and Danny still has it.

Could just be me, who knows. Still saying he gets to namor and stops.

Cosigned on the first paragraph.

As far as your last sentence....meh. Either Thing or Namor.

MRasheed
I think he's 50/50 against DD skill wise with DD having the power/size advantage.

I don't see IF getting past 1. And if he somehow managed to pull out all the stops and defeat DD he would be completely uesless in the next battle. Cap would then smash an exhausted Iron Fist with ease.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.