(Cartoon) Apocalypse vs X-men

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HumanMovieGuide
Apocalypse squares off against the X-men both from the early 90s cartoon. The fight takes place in New York but there's a twist here. Apocalypse shares the same weakness as his comic counterpart, and there's a large furniture store near them. Who wins?

Apocalypse vs Cyclops, Storm, Beast, Rogue, Wolverine, Gambit, Jean Grey, Jubilee.

guy222
Originally posted by HumanMovieGuide
Apocalypse squares off against the X-men both from the early 90s cartoon. The fight takes place in New York but there's a twist here. Apocalypse shares the same weakness as his comic counterpart, and there's a large furniture store near them. Who wins?

Apocalypse vs Cyclops, Storm, Beast, Rogue, Wolverine, Gambit, Jean Grey, Jubilee.

X Men

Waiting on Trickster

I get u with my raygun

spidey-dude
what does the furniture store have to do with this fight ?

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by guy222
X Men

Waiting on Trickster

I get u with my raygun

Trickster's no longer the only Apocalypse expert around here. cool

---

Anyhow, Apocalypse wins.

Why? Because in the future that Bishop came from (in the X-Men 90's cartoon/TAS), Apocalypse actually killed the X-Men (which Cable himself had to travel back in time to prevent from happening, as Bishop's effort made no difference), as seen here...

http://img503.imageshack.us/img503/6186/apocalypsekillsxmenxp3.png

llagrok
Apocalypse in the comics were essentially invulnerable.

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by llagrok
Apocalypse in the comics were essentially invulnerable.
True.

It's ironic in a way though, because he appeared so shiny and God-like in Evolution (before he acquired his Celestial armor), when XME Apocalypse is actually weaker than his comic book counterpart. It's just that all the mutants in X-Men Evolution were also much weaker than their 616 counterparts, so XME Apocalypse looked/came off stronger than he actually seemed, and so did Mesmero for that matter (in that series). It's kind of like a reverse of what they did with Amazo in the comics and the one from the JLU animated series...

llagrok
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
True.

It's ironic in a way though, because he appeared so shiny and God-like in Evolution (before he acquired his Celestial armor), when XME Apocalypse is actually weaker than his comic book counterpart. It's just that all the mutants in X-Men Evolution were also much weaker than their 616 counterparts, so XME Apocalypse looked/came off stronger than he actually seemed, and so did Mesmero for that matter (in that series). It's kind of like a reverse of what they did with Amazo in the comics and the one from the JLU animated series...

Co-sign.

The non cartoon 616 had telekinesis/telepathy stronger than the XME version, he just didn't use it that much. We can only imagine what kind of telepath the cartoon Apoc was smile

I watch Pokemon
What kind of furniture are we talking about here?

don't shiv
2D Apoc had limited durability as sustained fire from Cable / Bishop, Mystique and Magneto / Cyke / roundhouses from Rogue... would tire him but Not damage him

to Defeat Nur The Team has to split into 2 teams and wear him down with bash and dash tactics till he dies from stress/ hypertension

Gambit
Storm
Rogue

Jean
Logan
Cyke

Symmetric Chaos
Well since the only person on the team that can do anything to Apoc is Jean and maybe Storm I'd say they get slaughtered.

Xplosive
Any Apocalyppse would beat them, as long he is not in state that he must enter the chamber (but even in his weakest state, Apocalypse defeated 6 X-Men in less then 60 seconds).

llagrok
Originally posted by Xplosive
Any Apocalyppse would beat them, as long he is not in state that he must enter the chamber (but even in his weakest state, Apocalypse defeated 6 X-Men in less then 60 seconds).

He was pretty messed up too. He had been climbing up the fricking shore and shit big grin

King Kandy
Nice to have you back, Judge...

HumanMovieGuide
Originally posted by spidey-dude
what does the furniture store have to do with this fight ?

There was a thread somewhere that was about Acopalypse vs Juggernaut. The people on the thread said Juggernaut could win a few fights if it takes place a chair factory. Appearantly someone in the comics got the better of Apoc with a chair. Don't know all the details but the thread made me laugh. I'll post the thread if I could find it.

Sitting furniture of everykind.

Quick question: How do you get multiple quotes on your replies? Everytime I click quote I keep on getting directed to post reply automatically.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by don't shiv
2D Apoc had limited durability as sustained fire from Cable / Bishop, Mystique and Magneto / Cyke / roundhouses from Rogue... would tire him but Not damage him

to Defeat Nur The Team has to split into 2 teams and wear him down with bash and dash tactics till he dies from stress/ hypertension

Gambit
Storm
Rogue

Jean
Logan
Cyke

Wrong. There's no possible way they can win. Apocalypse has beaten the Xmen and is capable of beating them so many ways, it's not even funny. erm This is basically spite against the Xmen. vin

don't shiv
initially in the Dracula showdown I did cheer for apocalypse he is quitez buff LOL

it pained me to see the high Lord kneel to The Lord of the Night

It pained me even more when PIS reared its ugly head and Milord Dracula was struck from behind by a flatscan.

TricksterPriest
Apocalypse was massively handicapped in that story. Dracula shouldn't have even touched him. stick out tongue

llagrok
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Apocalypse was massively handicapped in that story. Dracula shouldn't have even touched him. stick out tongue

I noticed. Would Apocalypse even need help in defeating Dracula's army? I was under the impression that you couldn't harm Apocalypse in the traditional way.

Good art though, and I really loved hearing more about Clan Akkba.

Xplosive
Altough Apocalypse did a quick work of Dracula, he was still written, he wasn't written good.

llagrok
Originally posted by Xplosive
Altough Apocalypse did a quick work of Dracula, he was still written, he wasn't written good.

Apocalypse didn't make quick work of Dracula. The human did smile

Big Sexy
Jean Grey Molecularly pulls Apocalypse apart molecule by molecule and makes him into a nice apocalypse toaster.

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by Big Sexy
Jean Grey Molecularly pulls Apocalypse apart molecule by molecule and makes him into a nice apocalypse toaster.
Only because what little there was left of him (during The Twelve saga) was inside Cyclops' body (if I remember correctly) and was horribly weakened afterwards. She couldn't have done anything like that to him otherwise, as there have been times where he punked her psionically (sp?), as well as Xavier...

llagrok

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!

Thanks buddy, you just made my day smile

Will you be my friend?

Evil_Ash

Jean: Too...many...molecules....oohh

Cyclops: JEAN!!!!

Wolverine: JEAN!!!!

llagrok
Originally posted by Evil_Ash

Wolverine: JEAN!!!!

I don't like the sound of that "oohh"

Especially not coming from Mr. Naughty incarnate laughing out loud

Big Sexy
Originally posted by Evil_Ash

Wolverine: JEAN!!!! Scotts with Emma now. She'll probably turn Poccy into a vibrator.

llagrok
Scotts with Emma now. She'll probably turn Poccy into a vibrator.

Thanks for the mental image...

Big Sexy
Thanks for the mental image... Imagine a vibrator with Poccys face yelling "INFIDELS" and speaking in the third person all the time.

llagrok
Imagine a vibrator with Poccys face yelling "INFIDELS" and speaking in the third person all the time.

A morph one is probably better.

Evil_Ash
I don't like the sound of that "oohh"

ermmhappy

7GMOLH0fYCs

Scotts with Emma now. She'll probably turn Poccy into a vibrator.

And Apoc lived happily ever after... shockshakefist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.