Religion Forum Best Posts Hall of Fame Thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JesusIsAlive
Posts only no replies. Post your most cogent arguments (i.e. posts) that support your view and what you believe is true for others reading pleasure. Let others pick your brain (from your posts of course) and appreciate your intelligence. But only posts that are related to the Religion Forum. Hey, I will read what you have posted if it is cogent/plausible/logical enough.

Originally posted by JesusIsAlive
First (and with all due respect) I really don't care what Einstein believed. I believe all lot things but what does my belief have to do with the price of tea in China? It does not matter what you believe but what you can substantiate with logic, reason, and strong support, which is why I believe that God is.

Second, you are wrong that I don't have proof that God created everything. I can see proof of God's creative ability all around me, regardless of whether the Bible tells me that God created the Heavens and the earth or not. It does not take a phd in biology or astrophysics to understand that there is way to much evidence for design and order in the universe, so much so that many things can be mathematically determined with utmost precision based on natural laws, probability, and other statistics. I have no assumptions, I base my belief on clear, overwhelming evidence for the Creator. God's knowledge, infinite wisdom, intelligence, and understanding is conspicuously evident in the things that exist. Everything in this universe appears to function with purpose, design, and according to predictable, empirically testable laws. If your loved one created a building with Lego blocks would you conclude that random, chance process caused by an explosion produced that structure? Only a fool would reason that something like that came about on its own. That mode of thinking is highly contradictory and shamefully illogical. Yet this is how many people think with regard to the origin of the universe and life (which is exceedingly more complex).

I don't recall saying that God could have created anything with a single thought. If I did say those exact words then I will eat crow. Until such time please, don't put words in my mouth. Thank you. big grin

All the examples that I provided are not self-sustaining and self-replicating? This is precisely my point (follow closely ThePittman): if those non, self-sustaining, non, self-replicating examples at the very minimum required a designer, what makes you believe that the universe and life which are exceedingly more complicated just came about randomly, without a Designer? Your logic is faulty, flawed, erroneous, and fallacious.

Oh, protobionts are not living organisms, they simply exhibit life properties. But that is not life. Besides, producing something in a controlled environment under predertermined circumstnaces with the aid of highly educated scientists does not remotely mimic or simulate the early earth condionts (sorry, but these are the facts).

So, in conclusion, life (all life) required an intelligent Creator (I just supported this in the paragraph directly above this one with regard to protobionts requiring the help of intelligent scientists).

Protobionts are not living organisms, they simply exhibit some life properties. But that is not life. Besides, producing something in a controlled environment under predetermined circumstances with the aid of highly educated scientists does not remotely mimic or simulate the early earth conditions (sorry, but these are the facts). So if the supposed precursors of prokaryotic cells (i.e. protobionts) required at the very minimum and intelligent scientist who is trained and educated in scientific practice and principles, and is versed in how to perform scientific research in accordance with the scientific method and other scientific process was necessary to orchestrate the formation of protobionts by guiding, overseeing, and orchestrating the process, what makes you believe that life (complicated life) could have come about from a random, undirected, unmanaged, unguided, unintelligent, chance occurrence? (I don't understand why you cannot see the illogic in this line of thinking). The simplest protobionts could not emerge without the aid of an intelligent, highly educated scientist yet you believe that complicated life, with all of its complexity and variety, intelligence, order, design, apparent purpose, and ingenuity just fortuitously came about with just the right circumstances to support and perpetuate all of them? There isn't this amount of luck and fortuity in the universe. Scientists have done calculations that determine likelihood of an event occurring. Based on those findings they have determined that life could not have emerged by chance. (Sorry, but these are the facts).

If you doubt anything that I have written AngryManatee then do a search on the internet for yourself to find out what scientists have to say about the possibility of life emerging by chance. You will be astonished.

big grin

What argument still stands? Your argument that protobionts can self-assemble? They cannot do this without the aid of highly educated scientists overseeing the process. If they could do it independently then why don't they? They need a guided hand in the process.

Your argument fell a long time ago.

big grin

The answer to this question should end all debate. Question: have any of those protobionts ever self-assembled without the aid of an intellegent human?

I rest my case.

big grin

There is no time where God is. Time is linked to space and matter (here in this physical world).

You don't think there is something strange about the fact that some scientists believe that this universe is the product of a random, chance explosion or expansion?

How can something putatively constructed randomly and by chance result in complex, intelligent life, and laws that function logically and with mathematical precision? Scientists are still trying to discover and figure out the many mysteries that this universe presents to them? The notion that the universe and everything in it is a product of chance is so incredible that it should not even been considered for debate. It makes no logical, rational sense.

Shakyamunison
This seems to be a ego thread. Somebody please close this thread. eek!

Alliance
Originally posted by Shakyamunison

Storm

debbiejo
eek! <--- btw, I don't look like that in real life.....lol

Adam_PoE

Boris

Preach it brotha!!!!!

ThePittman

Fishy
Originally posted by Storm

This post definitely deserves a place in the hall of fame.

JacopeX
What proof do you have that JIA is being prideful if he is just showing some of his posts???

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by JacopeX
What proof do you have that JLA is being prideful if he is just showing some of his posts???

no expression

JaehSkywalker
i actually find this thread funny.

JacopeX
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
no expression What-Proof-Do-You-Have-That-JIA-was-being-prideful-if-he-was-just-showing-his-posts?

Is that good enough for you or do I have to break it down letter by letter.....

King Kandy
The worst part is that they're BAD posts...

ThePittman
What proof do you have that JIA is being prideful if he is just showing some of his posts??? Maybe this part wink

JacopeX
Originally posted by ThePittman
Maybe this part wink Same excuse like always. It is used so much, it is starting to sound like a lie more than sence you make.....

ThePittman
Same excuse like always. It is used so much, it is starting to sound like a lie more than sence you make..... hum

Violent K
hum

Pay no attention to this stupid Latino.

ThePittman
Originally posted by Violent K
Pay no attention to this stupid Latino. I have no idea what he just said. confused1

JacopeX
hum :sigh:

Ok, let me quit and start over!

Why would you say JIA is being prideful if he is only showing a couple posts he probably "Thinks" should be in the hall of fame if he thinks the words of preaching for his faith is good? Atheists would do the same, but only the opposite!

ThePittman
:sigh:

Ok, let me quit and start over!

Why would you say JIA is being prideful if he is only showing a couple posts he probably "Thinks" should be in the hall of fame if he thinks the words of preaching for his faith is good? Atheists would do the same, but only the opposite! For one he is only posting his post that he has used in debating me and others recently and claims that the are "solid" arguments which most everyone that was debating him said they were not. It is just another way of "shoving" his idea down our throats or so to speak but I don't have time to get into this and I'm off to bed anyway I wasn't the one that said he was being prideful, I just agreed that he was being prideful and arrogant.

JacopeX
For one he is only posting his post that he has used in debating me and others recently and claims that the are "solid" arguments which most everyone that was debating him said they were not. It is just another way of "shoving" his idea down our throats or so to speak but I don't have time to get into this and I'm off to bed anyway I wasn't the one that said he was being prideful, I just agreed that he was being prideful and arrogant. But what he wanted was OTHERS to appreciate each others thoughts. He said it himself. Arrogant? He is sharing his belief....

ThePittman
But what he wanted was OTHERS to appreciate each others thoughts. He said it himself. Arrogant? He is sharing his belief.... Yes arrogant, he just wants to share his thoughts. wink

But time for bed night night pitt_wave

mr.smiley
Posts only no replies. Post your most cogent arguments (i.e. posts) that support your view and what you believe is true for others reading pleasure. Let others pick your brain (from your posts of course) and appreciate your intelligence. But only posts that are related to the Religion Forum. Hey, I will read what you have posted if it is cogent/plausible/logical enough.

hysterical..

OMFG.This is the funniest thing I've ever seen on KMC.
You must be Bill 'Oreily!!!!!!

LoL.

I can't belive JIA.That is awesomly funny.

You didn't even post anything someone else said.If you wanna be flattered let someone ELSE post what you wrote.That's like creating an award and then giving it to yourself.

FeceMan

Bardock42
Why would you say JIA is being prideful if he is only showing a couple posts he probably "Thinks" should be in the hall of fame if he thinks the words of preaching for his faith is good? Atheists would do the same, but only the opposite!

Because he reposts his posts in a separate thread though they have been read and replied to. He just likes reading his posts. It's pride. Like you talking about your mediocre football abilities.

JacopeX
Originally posted by Bardock42
Because he reposts his posts in a separate thread though they have been read and replied to. He just likes reading his posts. It's pride. Like you talking about your mediocre football abilities. 1. I dont find it pride at all. It probably looks like it but he is not explaining how the posts are better than others at all.

2. Why the hell are you getting my abilities into this and calling them mediocre? Plus, I hardly said anything about that. Idiot.

Side Note: Please dont even try with that one. It will be a complete and utter failure. Stay on topic.

Bardock42
1. I dont find it pride at all. It probably looks like it but he is not explaining how the posts are better than others at all.

2. Why the hell are you getting my abilities into this and calling them mediocre? Plus, I hardly said anything about that. Idiot.

Side Note: Please dont even try with that one. It will be a complete and utter failure. Stay on topic.

Even worse, he does not explain it, he just says it is.

Then you shouldn't have replied. Of course I brought them in to insult you. Cause you are acting stupid.

It is apparent that he prides himself with his horrible posts...I can understand you want to support him as you believe in the same fairy tale.

He takes pride in his posts so much even to create a "Hall of Fame" thread where he thinks they should be.

ThePittman
This is still open dontgetit

JacopeX
Originally posted by Bardock42
Even worse, he does not explain it, he just says it is.

Then you shouldn't have replied. Of course I brought them in to insult you. Cause you are acting stupid.

It is apparent that he prides himself with his horrible posts...I can understand you want to support him as you believe in the same fairy tale.

He takes pride in his posts so much even to create a "Hall of Fame" thread where he thinks they should be. As I said "Bandwagon." wink

Im acting stupid? I just came here to defend JIA by asking how he is being prideful..... Defending JIA is stupid?

Of course you dont have the same beliefs as he does. As a catholic, I see his words differently than you.

Get this to your head: He is just putting up his posts since he believes its true. Fact.

Now lets see your mediocre posts...

Shakyamunison
As I said "Bandwagon." wink

Im acting stupid? I just came here to defend JIA by asking how he is being prideful..... Defending JIA is stupid?

Of course you dont have the same beliefs as he does. As a catholic, I see his words differently than you.

Get this to your head: He is just putting up his posts since he believes its true. Fact.

Now lets see your mediocre posts...

I would not defend JIA too quickly. You are a Catholic, there is a good change he would not consider you to be a true Christian.

Trickster

Creating a Hall of Fame then inducting yourself (and only yourself) into it shows a lot of pride - surely you must be able to see that?

Devil King
This is my favorite.

JacopeX
I would not defend JIA too quickly. You are a Catholic, there is a good change he would not consider you to be a true Christian. No, please dont call Catholics and christians similar. mad

Devil King
No, please dont call Catholics and christians similar. mad

What the hell is that supposed to mean?

Shakyamunison
No, please dont call Catholics and christians similar. mad

What? You don't believe that Catholics are Christian? confused

JacopeX
Originally posted by Trickster
Creating a Hall of Fame then inducting yourself (and only yourself) into it shows a lot of pride - surely you must be able to see that? Inducting yourself is prideful?

I fail to see how it is immedeately a hall of fame worthy post if he posted once. I see others seem to call him prideful mroe than discussing his posts.

Shakyamunison
Inducting yourself is prideful?

I fail to see how it is immedeately a hall of fame worthy post if he posted once. I see others seem to call him prideful mroe than discussing his posts.

What is there to discuss? All I see is arrogance.

leonheartmm
hate the relegion, not the person, seeing two pages of replies after a single copied old collection of posts seems a liiiiiittle off. lets try n be better individuals n not take pleasure in disliking/dissing JIA.
after all, he might just be an average guy whos been led to believe in sumthin a little too fiercely for his own good. world's full of em.
n jia, those posts have been countered a long time ago.{n namin this thread hall of fame was a little overdone not to mention silly}

Burnt Pancakes
I don't see why retards have to always be so quick to jump on him like that.

The intro paragraph states that you are to post your OWN arguments that you think were the best, not someone elses. All these people calling him prideful obviously just have trouble reading, or didn't even read the intro paragrah.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Burnt Pancakes
I don't see why retards have to always be so quick to jump on him like that.

The intro paragraph states that you are to post your OWN arguments that you think were the best, not someone elses. All these people calling him prideful obviously just have trouble reading, or didn't even read the intro paragrah. Or see that it is still incredible prideful....which it is.

lil bitchiness
I don't think this thread is productive...really.

King Kandy
Originally posted by Devil King
This is my favorite.
I ****ing hate those adds so much, they deserve to die.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
I don't think this thread is productive...really.

Then could you please close it?

lil bitchiness
Yeah, I think that would be for the best.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.