Scorpion vS The Lizard

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FistOfThe North
Who'd win.

DigiMark007
My guess would be Scorpion. He seems to have more weapons at his disposal, and doesn't go mindless-brute like Connors. So Scorpion would have the intelligence advantage.

I actually think Lizard has better showings against Spidey traditionally, but both are about in the same tier in my mind.

MRasheed
tie.

Rewmac
Originally posted by DigiMark007
My guess would be Scorpion. He seems to have more weapons at his disposal, and doesn't go mindless-brute like Connors. So Scorpion would have the intelligence advantage.

I actually think Lizard has better showings against Spidey traditionally, but both are about in the same tier in my mind. Depends. Gargan had suit upgrades if I can say that. Lizard on the other hand showed to overcome some inside limits. I mean someone with abilities against someone in the same league but with battle suit my vote would be on the person (or lizard) with the ability. Why? The suit has more limits than an ability. confused Or?

golem370
I always like Scorpion but I also like Lizard I would say tie

1Easta1
The Lizard he held his own against the Hulk I don't think gargan can do the same.

MRasheed
held his own = screamed like a little girl

1Easta1
Originally posted by MRasheed
held his own = screamed like a little girl Maybe but Gargan would have died like a little girl.

MRasheed
I don't think so. The Scorpion is a little stronger than Lizard. Lizard is 12 tons, Scorpion is 15.

1Easta1
The Lizard can grow back his limbs.So he's one of the best healing around.Old wolvy cant grow back limbs although he can lose limbs.My point what ever the Scorpion can dish out he can throw back harder. He'd more than likely bite one of his limbs off. thin he'd just bleed to death.

MRasheed
Why do you assume Scorpion would let him bite off a limb? He would King Kong Lizard's face for a ripping pwnage.

Heal from THAT.

1Easta1
I think he has before.So I still say L-man.

MRasheed
He healed from having his whole head broken in half King Kong style? When?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.