Plumber's Crack

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Schecter
i dont know, maybe its the current state of the fasion industry (low cut jeans and all) but i see a lot of women exposing full plumbers crack when sitting down. one girl at work, is sitting on the floor with full-blown plumbers crack...she's really hot too...and i'd love to see her bare ass....but not like this laughing out loud

should i tell her?

TRH
yeah

Joe K
Dont just straight up tell her, give her a hint like...pour some water down the crack...or put a quarter in there! ahahahahahaha lol

Secretus
NO. Enjoy the view

Joe K
What if she got skid marks!!

Schecter
Originally posted by Secretus
NO. Enjoy the view

but its not flattering imho.

Marko
KMC is getting boring.

dave_kodak
Originally posted by Marko
KMC is getting boring. indeed it is.

Sorgo X
Hmm?

Captain Maynard
Take a picture. vin

Barker would want it haermm

Schecter
Originally posted by Captain Maynard
Take a picture. vin

Barker would want it haermm

well, she's long since gotten up...and i doubt i could have pulled that off with effective subterfuge stick out tongue

Punkyhermy
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Captain Maynard
Originally posted by Schecter
well, she's long since gotten up...and i doubt i could have pulled that off with effective subterfuge stick out tongue I guess you'll have to infiltrate the ladies room haermm

ermm

DarkC
Spank her or something.

If that's lacking subterfuge for you, shoot a pretend gun at her with your fingers and wink.

Being more outright, I'd probably just walk up to her and say quietly, "Hey, cutie, your crack's showing."

BobbyD
i dont know, maybe its the current state of the fasion industry (low cut jeans and all) but i see a lot of women exposing full plumbers crack when sitting down. one girl at work, is sitting on the floor with full-blown plumbers crack...she's really hot too...and i'd love to see her bare ass....but not like this laughing out loud

should i tell her?

Oh yeah, by all means. Then drop an ice cube down her jeans for good measure. stick out tongue

*=DeathReaperr'
Tell her her crack is showing...then put a shitload of whipped cream down there haermm

Schecter
or i could just whip out my junk, grab her by the belt loop and anally penetrate her.

"um, excuse me...you seem to have something in your anus"

*=DeathReaperr'
or i could just whip out my junk, grab her by the belt loop and anally penetrate her.

when she asks what it is, tell her its a secret admirer haermm

smoker4

I'd buy that for a dollar

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.