fired from job more walmart drama.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PiruBlood
yesterday i go to work and clock in. i do my job and out of no where one of my bosses called me whitey. so i punched him in the face for it. i have notified home office ( corporation) about this happeniong a few times be4. oviously they sided with the manager. now i aint no racist but that is uncalled 4. and i was arrested for battery so now its time 2 look 4 a new job.

TRH
idiot

Darth Extecute
Are you white?

PiruBlood
Originally posted by Darth Extecute
Are you white?

yea.

Joe K
Nice move?

TRH
i repeat idiot

Schecter
Originally posted by PiruBlood
so i punched him in the face for it.

and i was arrested for battery

sounds about right. you could have gotten him fired but instead you've permanently damaged your work record. (assuming the guy presses charges and wins)

Darth Extecute
Bad move, really.. Violence solves very little..

Joe K
Burn -.-

PiruBlood
Originally posted by TRH
i repeat idiot

i aint the only white person who was called this . my friend julie was sexual harrased by the same manager and acording to her she told me he said if she wanted a raise then let me tap that white ass. she quit her job. my girlfriend who is black even said this guy shouldnt be working there.

Darth Extecute
Bad move, really.. Violence solves very little..

Joe K
If he's doing all of these offences why isnt he fired yet? If everyone put in a complaint he would have been long gone.

TRH
i aint the only white person who was called this . my friend julie was sexual harrased by the same manager and acording to her she told me he said if she wanted a raise then let me tap that white ass. she quit her job. my girlfriend who is black even said this guy shouldnt be working there. then report him you red neck

Marko
Did this actually happen ermm

TRH
Originally posted by Marko
Did this actually happen ermm ermmnone

Darth Extecute
Originally posted by Marko
Did this actually happen ermm

I've stopped caring.. I just comment things..

I have got this feeling that a high number of percent when it comes to KMC and this kind of things from that kind of people are false..

PiruBlood
Originally posted by Joe K
If he's doing all of these offences why isnt he fired yet? If everyone put in a complaint he would have been long gone.

most femals and some male coworkers did complain to are store manager who is white and he has yet to do shit. ive called homeoffice at least 4 times wile the others called god knows how many. and honestly this is the reason why walmart is in the news with bad comments. till this day 45% of the people who work there did NOT recieve there overtime pay from november - january. we have at least 400 workers in one store with 3 diffrent shifts. oh and this manager asked me if i was ever bipolar and i refused to answer and the next 2 days he wrote me up for shit i didnt do.

Joe K
I've stopped caring.. I just comment things..

I have got this feeling that a high number of percent when it comes to KMC and this kind of things from that kind of people are false.. confused

Joe K

TRH
most femals and some male coworkers did complain to are store manager who is white and he has yet to do shit. ive called homeoffice at least 4 times wile the others called god knows how many. and honestly this is the reason why walmart is in the news with bad comments. till this day 45% of the people who work there did NOT recieve there overtime pay from november - january. we have at least 400 workers in one store with 3 diffrent shifts. oh and this manager asked me if i was ever bipolar and i refused to answer and the next 2 days he wrote me up for shit i didnt do. *thinks*

Joe K
blowup

Secretus
yesterday i go to work and clock in. i do my job and out of no where one of my bosses called me whitey. so i punched him in the face for it. i have notified home office ( corporation) about this happeniong a few times be4. oviously they sided with the manager. now i aint no racist but that is uncalled 4. and i was arrested for battery so now its time 2 look 4 a new job.

Self control is tough these days. You should have called him a ****** and then walked away. Now you have to hire a lawyer, pay fines and possible do some time or probation. Bad move ..

Darth Extecute
Originally posted by Joe K
confused

By "that kind of people" I mean the macho kind here at KMC.. Those that have a girlfriend they often do and they do as good as anything with her (in bed that is).. Those who get into trouble and always fight their way out.. The kind that do drugs and think it is cool.. Those that write serious matters such as getting fired and do not even write it properly but uses numbers as replacement of words..

I simply get the feeling that it is that kind of people that create an online role because they are uncomfortable with who they are.. Online they can be that macho guy and by that, a lot of things get thought up out of the blue to either gain the respect, admiration or simply the attention of others in a way that makes them themselves seem cool in their own eyes and they have spark of hope that others will agree with them..

fyi, I'm not calling PiruBlood a liar.. I just brought up examples of what I see as an online macho role created by someone insecure of him/herself..

Joe K
Oh, I know, I was just agreeing with you lol.

RaventheOnly
By "that kind of people" I mean the macho kind here at KMC.. Those that have a girlfriend they often do and they do as good as anything with her (in bed that is).. Those who get into trouble and always fight their way out.. The kind that do drugs and think it is cool.. Those that write serious matters such as getting fired and do not even write it properly but uses numbers as replacement of words..

I simply get the feeling that it is that kind of people that create an online role because they are uncomfortable with who they are.. Online they can be that macho guy and by that, a lot of things get thought up out of the blue to either gain the respect, admiration or simply the attention of others in a way that makes them themselves seem cool in their own eyes and they have spark of hope that others will agree with them..

fyi, I'm not calling PiruBlood a liar.. I just brought up examples of what I see as an online macho role created by someone insecure of him/herself..

Very true yes

PiruBlood

you think im acting? alright chump why dont i just put my address on here and lets see if you show up. i got 5 minutes to punch you square in the face.

Schecter
you think im acting? alright chump why dont i just put my address on here and lets see if you show up. i got 5 minutes to punch you square in the face.

laughing out loud

unemployable

Röland

That's what Darth is talking about. laughing

Captain Maynard
Maybe you shouldn't have punched your boss, Whitey.

Schecter
Originally posted by Captain Maynard
Maybe you shouldn't have punched your boss, Whitey.

eek! rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud

Captain Maynard
You're welcome.

Darth Extecute

Feel free.. I've not used physical force against another person in all my life.. I bet you would be proud knocking me out.. I'm underweighted, younger and inexperienced..

Now if you excuse me.. I'm going to quote myself..

fyi, I'm not calling PiruBlood a liar..

Captain Maynard
you think im acting? alright chump why dont i just put my address on here and lets see if you show up. i got 5 minutes to punch you square in the face. Alright Eminem, settle down. We all know you're tough, Go back to listening to your hippidy hop.

Schecter
overkill

Captain Maynard
Originally posted by Schecter
overkill

Edited.

SpartanII

dude, that was retarded. you shoulda just walked away.

lord xyz
yesterday i go to work and clock in. i do my job and out of no where one of my bosses called me whitey. so i punched him in the face for it. i have notified home office ( corporation) about this happeniong a few times be4. oviously they sided with the manager. now i aint no racist but that is uncalled 4. and i was arrested for battery so now its time 2 look 4 a new job. That's unfortunate.

Vinny Valentine

You're pretty much a ****ing tool.

PiruBlood
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
You're pretty much a ****ing tool.

id rather be a tool than some 40 old guy getting busted on how to catch a predator.

*=DeathReaperr'
yesterday i go to work and clock in. i do my job and out of no where one of my bosses called me whitey. so i punched him in the face for it. i have notified home office ( corporation) about this happeniong a few times be4. oviously they sided with the manager. now i aint no racist but that is uncalled 4. and i was arrested for battery so now its time 2 look 4 a new job. You my good sir win todays coveted Darwin award. Enjoy Extinction dumbass

Secretus
id rather be a tool than some 40 old guy getting busted on how to catch a predator.

So, what does that have to do with anything? Make sure you take your medication.

Röland
Originally posted by Secretus
So, what does that have to do with anything? Make sure you take your medication.

That's what I just said, excluding the take your medication part.

smoker4

Not used the term Clown Shoe for a while, it seems to fit nicely

Captain Maynard
I'm going to agree with everyone else. You're a moron. Now go back to your oversized ECKO clothing and your filthy hat worn with a bandanna under it. Whitey.

lord xyz
id rather be a tool than some 40 old guy getting busted on how to catch a predator. You're still a tool.

Barker

The_Mayor
Go work at K-Mart.

Röland
On a side note, never work at a "Mart" ever again.

Schecter
Originally posted by lord xyz
You're still a tool.

weren't you crying to me about name calling? noted roll eyes (sarcastic)

Barker

Röland
Originally posted by Barker
Quik-E-Mart?

Not even there.

lord xyz
Originally posted by Schecter
weren't you crying to me about name calling? noted roll eyes (sarcastic) That's different. You were bashing. I'm being funny.

Darth Extecute

Now if I only can think of where I have seen that before confused

BackFire

Good work, whitey.

Schecter
Originally posted by lord xyz
That's different. You were bashing. I'm being funny.

no, you're bashing. and might i add in a weak "me too"-ish and unfunny manner.

RaventheOnly
Originally posted by BackFire
Good work, whitey.

OMFG hysterical

Captain Maynard

I simply get the feeling that it is that kind of people that create an online role because they are uncomfortable with who they are.. Online they can be that macho guy and by that, a lot of things get thought up out of the blue to either gain the respect, admiration or simply the attention of others in a way that makes them themselves seem cool in their own eyes and they have spark of hope that others will agree with them.. Shut up or I punch You. 131

BackFire

I'm sure we're all terrified of the angry ex-Wal-mart employee who is going to be draining government cheese from our society for the next decade because he's incapable of not punching his coworkers over stupid shit.

Then you'll end up in jail for shooting someone or something.

PVS loves dick.

DarkC
You being called "whitey" was uncalled for.

You punching him in the face was even more so.

Ambience
Originally posted by DarkC
You being called "whitey" was uncalled for.

You punching him in the face was even more so.

JaehSkywalker

stupid move.

Schecter
I'm sure we're all terrified of the angry ex-Wal-mart employee who is going to be draining government cheese from our society for the next decade because he's incapable of not punching his coworkers over stupid shit.

Then you'll end up in jail for shooting someone or something.

win?

PVS loves dick.

WIN!!1droolio

JustOwnin
Go work at Target, it's a great place to work and you move up fast.

Secretus
How bout Cosco? They pay **** like PiruBlood twice as much for not hitting the manager in the face ...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.