3 more, but I have my doubts

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

OB1-adobe
http://movies.ign.com/articles/786/786948p1.html

barand1
As long as there is going to be a good cast and crew, otherwise my heart for the Terminator franchise is slowly getting ripped out.

LORDSIDIOUS01
I love these movies. The next three are gonna rock.

vvvrulz
I am having real doubts about these... they seem very short on ideas.

RevoWution™©®
Lol man I haven't been here in AGES LOL. Hmmmm, 3 more Terminators huh? It could work.... With the right directors etc... :/

vvvrulz
Yeah but do they have enough plot to base a whole new trilogy on? I don't feel there is an awful lot left to cover, unless the ideas start getting absurd.

barand1
Maybe if it turns out to be something like the Lord of the Rings film, with one story spread over three films, which wouldn't seem right, but I guess it's not up to us fans to have any input.

darktim1
Yeah but now that there in future battle they really won't need arnold maybe only for cameo I hope they turn out a good film.

Benhacker
Here is how I think they might do it :

1) They'll show the forming of the Human Resistance and how SKYNET started to build it army of machines.

2) They'll show how Kyle Reese becomes part of the Human Resistance and the War with the machines.

3) They'll show how the Human Resistance smashed SKYNET's defence grid and how they found the Time Displacement Equipment.

Benhacker cool

barand1
Originally posted by Benhacker
Here is how I think they might do it :

1) They'll show the forming of the Human Resistance and how SKYNET started to build it army of machines.

2) They'll show how Kyle Reese becomes part of the Human Resistance and the War with the machines.

3) They'll show how the Human Resistance smashed SKYNET's defence grid and how they found the Time Displacement Equipment.

Benhacker cool

Would be good if they do, but it sounds as though all that could be done in one film.

vvvrulz
Yeah im with barand1 on that, if they split that plot into three movies, those three movies will really drag and achieve very little.

MasterAshenVor
NEW DIRECTOR IS MICHAEL JACKSON WOOHOO! big grin

Benhacker
Originally posted by MasterAshenVor

AAAAAH !!!! No Michael Jackson sad miffed sad miffed

Are you kidding ?

Benhacker cool

OB1-adobe
When I saw the the words "fast track" I thought, OH GOD.

They have no cast

They have something of a script.

darktim1
I saw on comingsoon.net that they have one person lined up for role and arnold would have 30 second cameo in the film.

RevoWution™©®
Originally posted by MasterAshenVor

Lol what the hell...

That'd be crack up though. All the terminators would be scrawny crotch-grabbing cyborgs, and MJ will most definitely cast his best friend Mackaulay Culkin as John Connor. Is that how you spell his name? It's such a random name lol... big grin

coolmovies
I dont think it will happen we will be lucky to get T4

Ahnold
Originally posted by coolmovies
I don't think it will happen we will be lucky to get T4.

Well I hope that we can look forward to that at least! However, I am not entirely convinced that this 'second trilogy' idea will come to fruition ...

barand1
I demand more news on Terminator 4 :P

barand1
I demand more news on Terminator 4 stick out tongue

coolmovies
I think it will be out in 2009

FoxMeister
They will probably focus on Conners' children

Ahnold
Originally posted by coolmovies
I think it will be out in 2009.

That's what it says on the IMDB "T4" page smile .

Originally posted by FoxMeister
They will probably focus on Conners' children.

Hey, I'd forgotten about them big grin ! It's not a bad idea, but I don't think that "T4" will focus on them. A later sequel (should it ever happen), perhaps.

barand1
Reasons for long wait over T4...

"The holders of the rights to Terminator 4 have sued MGM, claiming the studio is interfering with their right to negotiate for the distribution of the planned fourth installment of the highly successful series, reports Variety.

Halcyon Co. and its principals, Victor Kubicek and Derek Anderson, acquired rights in May, including sequel rights to Terminator 2 and Terminator 3 and a script by "T3" writers John Brancato and Michael Ferris, with plans to launch a big-budget sequel."

Click here for the full story from Variety.

U Neek
Interesting...

Studio's are nortorious for interfering with film projects. I hope all of the above does not affect T4 too much! After T3 there needs to be another.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.