Karnak runs a gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

llagrok
These guys just assassinated Black Bolt in his sleep. Karnak just found out, and he's pissed.

1. Bullseye w/ 10 shuriken and 1 katana
2. Shang Chi w/nunchucks
3. Spidey
4. Iron Fist
5. Daredevil.
6. All at once.

CasanoVa
He clears it.

Can you imagine an enraged Karnak? He would be a beast, seriously.

llagrok
Originally posted by CasanoVa
He clears it.

Can you imagine an enraged Karnak? He would be a beast, seriously.

Yeah.

Imagine him fighting the 300 with no shields. He'd just run straight at the pack and kill them one at a time.

MRasheed
1.) All 10 shurikens would hit their intended mark. Karnak severely damaged manages to break katana. Bullseye throws remaining piece into Karnak's heart killing him.

End.

Symmetric Chaos
He would fair OK against most of the people on that list. However Bullseye would kill him.

llagrok
Karnak has above peak human speed/strength and so on. He can hit the weak points in every shuriken.

guy222
Originally posted by llagrok
These guys just assassinated Black Bolt in his sleep. Karnak just found out, and he's pissed.

1. Bullseye w/ 10 shuriken and 1 katana
2. Shang Chi w/nunchucks
3. Spidey
4. Iron Fist
5. Daredevil.
6. All at once.

he clears w/ease

jrodslam
Karnak is the Inhuman that can "see" the weaknesses in people by looking at them?

No way he clears it imo. I also think Bullseye kills him.

redhotrash
Spidey should probably be at the end, and I'd rank Shang-Chi, Iron Fist, and Daredevil as close to a tie as you can get. But anyhow, yeah I think Bullseye has a real shot at killing him. It doesnt mention how much time Karnak gets between fights, so even if he gets past Bullseye, he is going to be in bad enough shape that who comes next will have his number.
On a side note, has Bullseye ever used a katana before?

llagrok
Originally posted by redhotrash
Spidey should probably be at the end, and I'd rank Shang-Chi, Iron Fist, and Daredevil as close to a tie as you can get. But anyhow, yeah I think Bullseye has a real shot at killing him. It doesnt mention how much time Karnak gets between fights, so even if he gets past Bullseye, he is going to be in bad enough shape that who comes next will have his number.
On a side note, has Bullseye ever used a katana before?

I assume Bullseye is profession in use of most weapons. He sure knows how to use a Sai.

The problem is though, that I don't see how a shuriken can hurt Karnak. He has above peak human speed and strength, which means that he should be able to dodge the projectiles or smash them apart easily. When Luna attempted to cut him, he simply raised his hand and the katana broke when hitting his hand.

I put daredevil last because he's so apt at dodging and such. I might've underestimated spidey.

Symmetric Chaos
The problem is though, that I don't see how a shuriken can hurt Karnak. He has above peak human speed and strength, which means that he should be able to dodge the projectiles or smash them apart easily.

I'd like to see some evidence of this speed. I do however recall times that he's had trouble compensating for his lack of speed.

llagrok
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
I'd like to see some evidence of this speed. I do however recall times that he's had trouble compensating for his lack of speed.

All inhumans have above peak human strength/speed/endurance.

golem370
He only lifts 1 tons right Spider-Man webbs his arms and flings him down they block

golem370
Also Spider-Man could defeat Daredevil and Iron Fist at the same so I don't know why they are higher then Spidey.

llagrok
Originally posted by golem370
Also Spider-Man could defeat Daredevil and Iron Fist at the same so I don't know why they are higher then Spidey.

I don't think you've understood anything about Karnak.

If you web him, he'll just kick the weak spot or bite it. Even Invisible Woman can't keep him in one place because he just finds a weak spot in her shields.

Daredevil > Wolverine
Wolverine > Spider man

Hercules
Karnak has been punked in agilty and speed by BP twice now. DD has also been shown to be more agile than Karnak when Gorgon and Karnak made an apearence in his comic for a few issues.

If hes so fast then why have DD and BP both proved to be able to dodge his blows with relative ease.

Bullseye stops him imo.

llagrok
Originally posted by Hercules
Karnak has been punked in agilty and speed by BP twice now. DD has also been shown to be more agile than Karnak when Gorgon and Karnak made an apearence in his comic for a few issues.

If hes so fast then why have DD and BP both proved to be able to dodge his blows with relative ease.

Bullseye stops him imo.

He's so fast? What the **** are you talking about?

I said he's above peak human, like all inhumans are. That's a fact. Never said he was faster than DD or Black Panther.

Did you read what I said earlier? No, clearly you didn't. I said that DD would be a tough opponent, because he's able to dodge most of the attacks.

I have a feeling Iron Fist might take him.

golem370
I don't think you've understood anything about Karnak.

If you web him, he'll just kick the weak spot or bite it. Even Invisible Woman can't keep him in one place because he just finds a weak spot in her shields.

Daredevil > Wolverine
Wolverine > Spider man

Spider-Man would beat Wolverine before Wolverine knew he was beat Daredevil as well on good shot from Spider-Man would cripple Daredevil. Then Spider-Man webbs his arms and legs and flings him down the street.

llagrok
Originally posted by golem370
Spider-Man would beat Wolverine before Wolverine knew he was beat Daredevil as well on good shot from Spider-Man would cripple Daredevil. Then Spider-Man webbs his arms and legs and flings him down the street.

Let's think about the battles Wolverine and Spider man have had.

How do you suppose Spider-man can kill Wolverine anyways? Punching him won't do anything.

So apparently

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/WRONG.jpg

golem370
I didn't say he could kill Wolverine i said he could beat Wolverine

llagrok
Links won't work.

Squirrel girl beat Thanos.

Squirrel girl > spider man?

Please discuss whether or not they beat Karnak, not eachother smile

golem370
pics

golem370
pic 2

golem370
pic 3

golem370
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/443005_1-spider-man-respect-thread-updated

llagrok
I also own a comic where Wolverine beats up Spider man smile

There are lots of different feats, you're making it look like Spider man beat up the x-men there.

golem370
Wolverine says it all in the last pic

llagrok
Yeah, Spider man also claims that Sentry stalemated Galactus. Just like Strong claims to be able to beat Exodus.

Wolverine has also claimed that Spider man can only kill him by snapping his neck. That's not true, snapping his neck won't work smile

You are wrong.

golem370
Wolverine was relieved that Spider-Man left that was a respect to Spider-Man from Wolverine because he clobbered the X-Men.

llagrok
I READ IT!

Doesn't mean anything, back then a bullet could kill Wolverine.

Are you slow or something? Try to come up with a scan that's not from the 1920s.

golem370
Spider-Man is superior is strength speed agility reflexes he a good fighter and when he gets pissed watch out. Wolverine has a better healing factor and adamantium skeleton and better sense maybe if you don't count Spider-Sense. Spider-Man has long range fighting weapons webbing.

llagrok
Webbing won't injure Wolverine.

How would Spider man kill Wolverine? He can't punch him to death.

golem370
He wasn't fighting just Wolverine.

llagrok
Webbing won't injure Wolverine.

How would Spider man kill Wolverine? He can't punch him to death.

golem370
You don't have to kill Wolverine to beat him. Rogue couldn't get loose of Spider-Man's webbs and if Spider-Man wrapped up Wolverine's arms and leggs he would be trapped

llagrok
And eventually the web would wear out, it doesn't last forever.

Wolverine would kill him eventually.

Now stick to the title.

golem370
Your the one who brought up Wolverine. Spider-Man is above Iron Fist and Daredevil which means Karnak would not get past him in any way.

llagrok
Can Spider man's speed make up for the fact that he sucks in Martial arts?

golem370
He has is own still of fighting incorporating his agility reflexes equilibrium and strength

golem370
Speed Agility Reflexes strength and Spider-Sense.

Symmetric Chaos

I said he's above peak human, like all inhumans are. That's a fact. Never said he was faster than DD or Black Panther.

DD is athletic level. BP is almost Peak or at Peak. Being out manuvered by them does not speak to above peak human speed.

Hercules

Did you read what I said earlier? No, clearly you didn't. I said that DD would be a tough opponent, because he's able to dodge most of the attacks.

I have a feeling Iron Fist might take him.

Calm down, there is no need to swear, you have stated as SC pointed out that he is ABOVE peak human speed.

Neither BP or DD are, yet they both made him look clumsy and slow, seriously, if you want to debate, then debate but don't swear and make out as I didn't read your post.

Hercules
Wolverine has also claimed that Spider man can only kill him by snapping his neck. That's not true, snapping his neck won't work smile

What if #50

Hulk killed Wolverine by severing his spinal cord, his admantium vertabrae cut through the cord killing him.

I believe this was what Wolverine was refering to.

Of course Wolverine has gone through some significant changes since the early 90's when that came out so things have moved on but at the time that was a legit way of stopping Logan for good.

llagrok
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
DD is athletic level. BP is almost Peak or at Peak. Being out manuvered by them does not speak to above peak human speed.

PIS my friend.

Low showings.

jrodslam
Just a correction. Daredevil is peak human in speed.

MRasheed

He beat the White Tiger up a few times...

jrodslam
Originally posted by MRasheed
He beat the White Tiger up a few times...

I personally think the new one is better. erm

Symmetric Chaos

Along with mild precog and a huge strength advatage against most martial artists I would say that his powers make up for it.

capt it up
karnak whatever his name is. Is vastly overrated and his powers are all but useless against street heros who are highly skilled fighters.

guy222
bumprav

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.