Alan Moore got married yesterday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Neil Gaiman
In Northampton Britains comic illuminati, people like myself and Whirly gathered for Alans wedding. His outfit upstaged everyone it was a dream service.

Kid Kurdy
Alan Moore : genius. Best comic writer ever.

Doc Savage
Originally posted by Kid Kurdy
Alan Moore : genius. Best comic writer ever.

He certainly is and Melinda is extremely talented in her own right. I see his page on Wiki has been updated.

Buckeroo Banzai
Originally posted by Neil Gaiman
In Northampton Britains comic illuminati, people like myself and Whirly gathered for Alans wedding. His outfit upstaged everyone it was a dream service.

I saw this post and had to join. Is this what you meant in your blog about visiting your fanbase online personally Neil?

His Airness
So three new posters all the same person?

pr1983
Originally posted by His Airness
So three new posters all the same person?

yup...

Buckeroo Banzai
Originally posted by pr1983
yup...

I certainly am not Neil Gaiman or Doc Savage.

pr1983
Originally posted by Buckeroo Banzai
I certainly am not Neil Gaiman or Doc Savage.

the burden of proof is on you... if i'm wrong, i'm wrong, but the possibility of that is slimmer than nicole ritchie...

Buckeroo Banzai
the burden of proof is on you... if i'm wrong, i'm wrong, but the possibility of that is slimmer than nicole ritchie...

I can easily prove I am not Neil Gaiman, I have never wrote a comic in my life and I certainly am not the man of bronze. I have nothing to prove. Therefore you are wrong.

pr1983
I can easily prove I am not Neil Gaiman, I have never wrote a comic in my life and I certainly am not the man of bronze. I have nothing to prove. Therefore you are wrong.

no expression

you are either a terrible liar or incredibly stupid... or both...

Buckeroo Banzai
no expression

you are either a terrible liar or incredibly stupid... or both...

I'm not lying, I have never written a published comic book, nor am I a nineteen thirties hero called Clark Savage Jnr. I think it's stupid you think I am or that I would be lying and am either of these things. Anyway that aside have a nice night.

pr1983
I'm not lying, I have never written a published comic book, nor am I a nineteen thirties hero called Clark Savage Jnr. I think it's stupid you think I am or that I would be lying and am either of these things. Anyway that aside have a nice night.

i've never seen someone miss the point so much... ever...

Swanky-Tuna
Those are the greatest wedding clothes I've ever seen. Even better than J.D's best man tux.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.