Neil's thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Neil Gaiman
I'm sure the management won't mind me posting my thoughts here and giving you and insight into my new projects first.

Neil 13/05/07

Neil Gaiman
I will be posting some pictures of a new "Steam Punk" story I have. Remember it's an exclusive to you, my loyal online fans at KMC.

Estacado
Click me!

Neil Gaiman
Originally posted by Estacado
Click me!

Yes Whirlysplat is a great friend of mine. He suggested I give KMC comics the skinny on my new projects and post pictures like this one of Alan Moores wedding yesterday for the fans enjoyment. I will be posting many special things for you true comic fans here first.

Neil

grey fox
Your Neil when I'm Alan Moore

willRules
Originally posted by grey fox
Your Neil when I'm Alan Moore

Congratulations on your marriage, Alan yes

Symmetric Chaos
Hi guys it's me ChrisClaremont. I'll be sharing this thread with my buddy Neil.

If you have any questions leave them here and I'll try to answer them.

Doc Savage
Originally posted by Neil Gaiman
I'm sure the management won't mind me posting my thoughts here and giving you and insight into my new projects first.

Neil 13/05/07

I'd like to thank you Neil for doing this. I'm a new member and I read in your blog you would be popping up on websites to give the fans sneak previews. All I can say it's an honour you're actually doing this.

Estacado
Do you enjoy talking to yourself Whirly?haermm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.